Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tia.0 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 9 years ago
You guys were talking about Nalini Singh. I found her a very interesting grey character. I said it before that she had a lot of potential. She is not a bad person by nature. But she is a selfish person comfortable in her life. Any kind of change is hard for her to swallow. 
Yesterday she was happy when Tanu announced she was pregnant thinking Arjun has finally moved on from Poorvi. Now nothing will rock the boat. Today she looked distressed when Poorvi was being humiliated because she knew that Arjun will always have a soft spot for Poorvi and this humiliation might bring his past feelings back.

It's not that she loves Poorvi but she knows what power she has over Arjun. She believes Tanu is pregnant which has made her husband happy and when her husband is happy he is also generous. But if Poorvi's pain make Arjun go crazy enough then her platitude about Poorvi being happy without him won't work on Arjun anymore. 

Like I said, she is a survivor. You have to be to live in that family for so long. Her only loyalty is to her husband.  
rajh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: tia.o

You guys were talking about Nalini Singh. I found her a very interesting grey character. I said it before that she had a lot of potential. She is not a bad person by nature. But she is a selfish person comfortable in her life. Any kind of change is hard for her to swallow. 

Yesterday she was happy when Tanu announced she was pregnant thinking Arjun has finally moved on from Poorvi. Now nothing will rock the boat. Today she looked distressed when Poorvi was being humiliated because she knew that Arjun will always have a soft spot for Poorvi and this humiliation might bring his past feelings back.

It's not that she loves Poorvi but she knows what power she has over Arjun. She believes Tanu is pregnant which has made her husband happy and when her husband is happy he is also generous. But if Poorvi's pain make Arjun go crazy enough then her platitude about Poorvi being happy without him won't work on Arjun anymore. 

Like I said, she is a survivor. You have to be to live in that family for so long. Her only loyalty is to her husband.  

the house is dominated by single man--that is baccha singh--others dont have any dare to challenge him --if you challenge him --you are gone--except arjun --nobody challenged baccha singh till date--nalini remained dominated for so long that she lost her own thought completely--but this kind of domination can have very strong reaction from dominated person whenever dominated person determines to come out this domination--

so time is ripe--she remained mum for too long--but now she has nothing to loose--her life is at fag end of age--and baccha singhs domination destroying her son [arjun] and bahus life [nisha]..

so opt time for to take stand for her son--i think she will be catalyst if arjun revolts--without her blessing arjun wont revolt for sure...
Edited by rajh - 9 years ago
Tia.0 thumbnail
Either she will revolt or Arjun will no longer listen to her. The limit was crossed yesterday when Bhanu and Bachha went to dance with Poorvi and Arjun watched helplessly.
Tia.0 thumbnail
Saveeta posted new on location today where Poorvi is making plan for hotel. That means she joined Viraaj's company. Revenge track is on.
candy02 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I am unable to understand how are they going to wrap up within 12 episodes !!! So many loose ends are left. Seems they would be executing an entire track in every episode. That is the only way they can come to a logical ending by 13th February.

I thought the creatives would be concentrating on Arjun's redemption track now at least. But no !!! These people are adamant not to learn from their mistakes !!!

Anyways, they now at least show some positive and happy things ...

P.S. Seems that Sony PAL, EK and her creatives do not know there is a word called POSITIVE in English dictionary !!! They are still promoting Arjun and Tanusree as a couple !!!! Unbelievable !!!
Edited by chandrima02 - 9 years ago
Tia.0 thumbnail
I have a feeling that they will be promoting Viraj and Poorvi as a couple too. 
The news is that Sony Pal is NOT shutting down. They are just shutting down every show currently running which includes this one. They are going to come back with new shows after IPL. 

So since they are not closing shop, they might give them an extension of say, another week if they can't wrap up in 12 days. But I believe they will wrap up in a super rushed manner. 

So get your seat belt one, this gonna be a rough ride.
candy02 thumbnail
After so much backlash everywhere - Sony PAL FB page, IF, Twitter - still they are adamant !!! Anyways, I suppose they will start promoting Viraj/Purvi as a couple in a few days. Check PA AT. Saveeta has put a snap. Instead of concentrating on the actual story, they are just bothered about 3rd angle and multiple partners bullshit !!! Edited by chandrima02 - 9 years ago
rajh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: chandrima02

After so much backlash everywhere - Sony PAL FB page, IF, Twitter - still they are adamant !!! Anyways, they have already started promoting Viraj/Purvi as a couple a few days back. Check PA AT. Saveeta has put a snap. And yesterday, I found the caption for that snap. "Has Purvi found a new love?" !!! Disgusting !!! Instead of concentrating on the actual story, they are just bothered about 3rd angle and multiple partners bullshit !!!

cvs shown--arjun told all truth to poorvi yesterday--will poorvis heart will understands the truth or yeh dil nahin sun raha hai happens??

p.s--now i feel--cvs will leave nisha too with watan--no happy ending for her too..this is simply disgusting..
Edited by rajh - 9 years ago
candy02 thumbnail
I was thinking about creating a post on this. Title has gone down the drains. kisika yeh dil ab kuchh nehin sun raha hai ...
Tia.0 thumbnail
Oh God, freaking cvs. Watch the show today. Total comedy central. It will be excellent case study for Bipolar disorder. Psychiatrists are you listening?Edited by tia.o - 9 years ago