Elvish_Hobbit thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
I was worried thinking how Ranveer will be able to overcome the feeling of guilt of hurting Ishaani so bad and mistrusting  and humiliating her but after y'day episode I want him to go through this guilt (yep, TrueLove, I'm with you on this). His conversation with that gal proves whatever, I don't think that is justified (not until now & maybe it's too early to judge). Still the way he acted in yesterday's episode gives me an icky feeling about things and I do want him to feel guilt and shame for his actions.

Another thing noteworthy in the episode was another symbolism: Ranveer helping Ishaani in searching that dove. So far they've shown it's RV who's saving their relationship symbolically- so he'll be doing so in real too. Probably Ishaani will be in some fatal danger because of him and it'll be his love saving her this time.

And now, none of this is because I am an inherent sadist, but this show has made me. Earlier it used to be Ishaani and now it's him that I hope to suffer for his actions. I mean seriously. In the beginning I didn't feel that bad for Ishani, though I didn't support Ranveer either. His behavior, confusion and doubts are going over my head now.

So, in all, I hope Ranveer regrets for his deeds and doesn't get to see Ishaani for a while now to apologize. ๐Ÿ˜ˆ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nebuna thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Elvish I couldn't understand yesterday's episode,still trying to figure out what they wanted to put forth.
His conversation between said new girl is confusing if he is over her, why can't he simply sign those divorce papers and break their relationship.One moment he just wanted to thrash chirag next moment he keeps hurting ishani.I agree with you I want ishani to walk out on him and this guy should search for her all around.

-SaM...- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi Elvish...
I am relatively new to this forum though have been visiting this forum as a silent guest in the past...i have read read your posts and have to say that i really like your analysis and way of presenting views...you along with other few members here are the one's who posts i try to read when ever get time...
I have been a regular viewer of MATSH...and seen the show from the start...i have to say that i am not getting the current track as of now...it was definitely needed bcz Ishaani had to proof herself but right now it is just looking all confusing...now we even have this mystery girl thrown in...definitely Ranveer is only trying to help her out and there is nothing more...but i as a viewer would have liked them to focus more on the current things at hand rather than open new drama...
I have seen the SBS video and read the spoiler and know that Ishaani is going to get herself out of this extra marital affair court room drama...now if things still don't seem to get better after that then i too want her to walk out...but i would like it to be bcz of good reason and not bcz of this new misundertanding because of that mystery girl...
LoveLives4Ever thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Eeekkk welcome to the club๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ yep i too want him to repent with blood and tears whenever he finds out the truth๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜† sadistic yes, but they've always shown Ranveer as a very extreme character, whether it was his love or his now hate, hence his repentance should be as extreme too IMO.. plus the type of things he's been saying to her aren't exactly small either are they?? Indirectly hi sahi, but he's calling her an adulteress which IMO is the most demeaning insult one can come up with for a woman.. its like I've said umpteenth number of times, wont ever get where Ishaani gets the courage to hang onto such a relationship, since if it were anyone else in her place, they would've walked out long long back... and in order to do this, i want her either to have left right after he finds out the truth, or to get critically injured after the same... the guilt of wronging her will increase by tenfolds if he loses her at the same time as he comes to know of her innocence and i want that๐Ÿ˜ˆ dont want a easy sa sorry for him.. show him suffering with guilt instead๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜† but one thing I'm loving is what you mentioned as well, the symbolism of Ishaani giving up/going away from him and Ranveer holding on..๐Ÿ˜Š they first depicted it beautifully with the message on the kite, and now again with her losing the doves and him finding them๐Ÿ˜Š what remains to be seen is whether she leaves him leaves him and its his turn to work towards fixing things, or whether she almost leaves him i.e. gets critically injured and his love saves her.. (Me wants 2nd๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†) or if its the first, then she should go off without telling anyone and not with angry intentions.. like i said, I'm getting bored of their never ending anger cycle๐Ÿ˜† she can just give up and leave since she feels that theres no more hope for her and Ranveer.. Then they can show Ranveer searching for her.. Edited by TrueLoveLasts - 9 years ago
Elvish_Hobbit thumbnail

Originally posted by: nebuna

Elvish I couldn't understand yesterday's episode,still trying to figure out what they wanted to put forth.
His conversation between said new girl is confusing if he is over her, why can't he simply sign those divorce papers and break their relationship.One moment he just wanted to thrash chirag next moment he keeps hurting ishani.I agree with you I want ishani to walk out on him and this guy should search for her all around.

This means he doesn't want her to divorce him and he's not having affair either. As you said in your posts that you can't relate with Ranveer is true.I myself am hard time in understanding his actions but that may be the mood swings from his part due to the struggle b/w his mind and heart. That is what I came to think.
LoveLives4Ever thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
maybe its that time of the month๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ 
tinytoes thumbnail
I would actually like to see that...ishani just disappear without notice and see what ranveer does..๐Ÿ˜‰
tinytoes thumbnail

Originally posted by: Elvish_Hobbit

This means he doesn't want her to divorce him and he's not having affair either. As you said in your posts that you can't relate with Ranveer is true.I myself am hard time in understanding his actions but that may be the mood swings from his part due to the struggle b/w his mind and heart. That is what I came to think.

the way they conveyed his character yday,...i think he is emotionally tired and completely drained out..this is how he seemed in yday episode.
nebuna thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: TrueLoveLasts

Eeekkk welcome to the club๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ yep i too want him to repent with blood and tears whenever he finds out the truth๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜† sadistic yes, but they've always shown Ranveer as a very extreme character, whether it was his love or his now hate, hence his repentance should be as extreme too IMO.. plus the type of things he's been saying to her aren't exactly small either are they?? Indirectly hi sahi, but he's calling her an adulteress which IMO is the most demeaning insult one can come up with for a woman.. its like I've said umpteenth number of times, wont ever get where Ishaani gets the courage to hang onto such a relationship, since if it were anyone else in her place, they would've walked out long long back... and in order to do this, i want her either to have left right after he finds out the truth, or to get critically injured after the same... the guilt of wronging her will increase by tenfolds if he loses her at the same time as he comes to know of her innocence and i want that๐Ÿ˜ˆ dont want a easy sa sorry for him.. show him suffering with guilt instead๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜† but one thing I'm loving is what you mentioned as well, the symbolism of Ishaani giving up/going away from him and Ranveer holding on..๐Ÿ˜Š they first depicted it beautifully with the message on the kite, and now again with her losing the doves and him finding them๐Ÿ˜Š what remains to be seen is whether she leaves him leaves him and its his turn to work towards fixing things, or whether she almost leaves him i.e. gets critically injured and his love saves her.. (Me wants 2nd๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†) or if its the first, then she should go off without telling anyone and not with angry intentions.. like i said, I'm getting bored of their never ending anger cycle๐Ÿ˜† she can just give up and leave without telling anyone since she feels that theres no more hope for her and Ranveer.. Then they can show Ranveer searching for her..

Bold very true Calling woman characterless and cheating is no small thing,in fact no woman would want to hold onto such relationship cause leopard can never change its spots.But alas every show follows up the route so no other way.

Ranveer needs to regret badly and ishani should walk off.

I terribly need spoilers now which looks interesting and for the first time since I started watching I feel show is getting repetitive and it is quite boring for me at the moment.

Edited by nebuna - 9 years ago
Elvish_Hobbit thumbnail

Originally posted by: -SaM...-

Hi Elvish...
I am relatively new to this forum though have been visiting this forum as a silent guest in the past...i have read read your posts and have to say that i really like your analysis and way of presenting views...you along with other few members here are the one's who posts i try to read when ever get time...
I have been a regular viewer of MATSH...and seen the show from the start...i have to say that i am not getting the current track as of now...it was definitely needed bcz Ishaani had to proof herself but right now it is just looking all confusing...now we even have this mystery girl thrown in...definitely Ranveer is only trying to help her out and there is nothing more...but i as a viewer would have liked them to focus more on the current things at hand rather than open new drama...
I have seen the SBS video and read the spoiler and know that Ishaani is going to get herself out of this extra marital affair court room drama...now if things still don't seem to get better after that then i too want her to walk out...but i would like it to be bcz of good reason and not bcz of this new misundertanding because of that mystery girl...

Welcome to the forum, Sam!
And thanks a lot. ๐Ÿ˜Š

It's not just you but nearly all of us are scratching our heads to get the meaning of whatever they're showing us. the mystery girl may not have an important role to play. She may be Gauri because Ranveer and her used to share a bro-sis bond with each other.

Yep, even Chirkut's Ishani's-like-my-sis drama will be only to keep the matter away from the court room. They've messed up a lot and the story supposedly is going nowhere.