Nisha aur uske cousins 26th January'15 written update

Asherkibiwi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago

Nisha tells Ramesh n laxmi that dadaji is calling them.before Ramesh starts throwing questions on nisha dadi takes them to down.all are gathered in hall and viraj too.dadaji said aman and umesh would have a court wedding.he gives ramesh and laxmi umesh's wedding responsibility. dadaji asks Ramesh to give sweets to viraj.he does but doesn't eats sweets frm viraj.aman and umesh took blessings frm dadaji.vimla helps viraj to do aman's shagun ki aarti.all smiles.then dadaji told nisha he know abt their dance planning as viraj told him everything.he told them to practice dance frm there only and not to go out.he then asks suketu who will look after d shop.umesh request dadaji to let suketu to participate and he will look after d shop.dadaji agrees.
Cousins n viraj are in balcony to practice.first they cut a happy wedding cake for umesh and aman.saurav brings tape.bunty said its not working.suketu said he is master in repairing n he will repair it n 5 min and tries his hand, but fails.then saurav too tried n its failure too.nisha starts teaching kirti steps without music.meanwhile umesh and aman are lost in their dream world and romancing.suketu n bunty notices this n shows this to all.they teases them, aman blushes and runs from there.
Kirti told they will keep viraj for finale as they have to impress d judges.nisha and saurav are weak dancer so they should dance together.bunty tries again n player works .they starts dancing hitting eachother and arguing.kirti dances with saurav.nisha asks viraj if he could become her partner.suketu laughs.nisha shuts him n request viraj to dance.they danced well and all r happy.viraj praises her dance but nisha was lost in his eyes.Ramesh comes there and sees them together.he calls her n she came back to senses.he told her he have to talk to her, so she goes.
@her room, Ramesh shows her d mails which she sends to viraj as arti, he questions her about it.laxmi asks her uf its good to send mail to anyone with fake name.nisha said she know what she is doing.Ramesh said all this will hurt her more, but she doesn't listen.Ramesh strictly told her not to send mail to viraj and roam around him.she asks then what abt competition.nisha is getting angry.Ramesh said ur heart gonna break in this process.Ramesh is trying to make her understand and nisha is not ready to listen anything.dadi comes there with rasgullas.nisha said she wont send mails to viraj from aarti but she wont walkout frm d competition.this irks ramesh.they argues.dadi stops him n told him to trust her if she said she wont send mail.then told nisha what she had done is wrong so as a punishment she wont get rasgulla.angry nisha takes her laptop and starts typing mail by reading it out loud as dear viraj sir, I'm not arti but nisha and starts writing bad abt herself.Ramesh grabs d laptop and told her not dare to call her with such names.nisha said if she walkout frm d competition all will mock her.dadi is eating rasgullas while they fights.nisha cutely convinced her dad and said this competition is important for her.she said he dont have any options left.Ramesh said nisha is smart and they huggs.nisha told him for a last time she will send mail to viraj then will stops it.he agrees.Ramesh asks his mom to give rasgullas.she said she ate them all.all r surprised n laughs.Dadi said they will get rasgullas frm down and all leaves except nisha.suketu comes there asking what happend.nisha told him to resume d practice and she will join them.she thinks she had promised her dad not to send mail to viraj so she wont to do and decide to write a goodbye msg.
Next day viraj gets arti's mail, he smiles reading her name.he reads it out ; now ur academy and love is most important things in your life, to achieve this are your goal.you have to confess your love to her and tell whats her place in your life.and make ur love ur strength to get back ur academy.and I want to meet you after ur success, next day to finale@ 5pm.viraj tells to himself that now winning this competition is more important to me, I have to win for you.coz I'm eagerly waiting to meet you and said I love you aarti.

Precap : gaya3 notices kirti's shoes, she brokes its heels and joins them with glue.kirti n nisha comes there n gaya3 wishes good luck to team lakshya.gaya3 smiles watching kirti wearing that shoes.

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

~~~~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
thanks for posting the written update.. ⭐️ I could not watch today's episode and badly wanted to know what happened before I could actually get to watch it online.. 😆
Surish thumbnail
Thanks Asherkibiwi for Nisha Aur Uske cousins January 26, 2015 written update!