26.1.15 - Repuclic Day

Ranjinikishan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Monika asks naani how she can go to school for republic day early in the morning, she will be sleeping at that time, but tom. she has to go early b'coz her teacher will explain about republic day spl. & there is a competition about this.

Naani says, she don't need to worry for that, any 1 will take her to school..Dolly says, she will take monika to school tom. morning..naa...ni asks her to be careful when she is taking the responsibility.

Naani scolds dolly & say, how can she be so careless, now monika missed the class..dolly says , she could not get up early in the morning..naani says, if u watch serials late in the night then how will u get up early, I will cut off cable connection.

Naani says to dolly, now who will teach monika about the importance of republic day, can u explain her..chintoo comes there & say, naaniji, how can dolly expalin about republic day, instead u should ask her about tv serials, then she will reply.

Naani again scolds her & chintoo says, why r u scolding dolly alone, if u are scolding her b'coz she did not take monika to school, then no problem, but if u are scolding for not knowing about history then it applies to all the family members, b'coz nobody knows the history..naani says to chintoo, if so then call every1, I want to test the GK of all.

Every1 stands in a row..naani asks who wrote our constitution..nobody answers..chintoo replies for this question correctly..naani praises him & say, atleast u know about our constitution, then u have to teach monika about republic day.

Naani scolds every1 & say, u people should be ashamed of yourself, u don't even know about our republic day, constitution etc, I want all of u to learn about our indian history by today evening & later teach monika.

Dolly says, chintooji, how can I read indian history now?? Chintoo says, if naani has instructed u, then u have to learn..she says, but if I read this, then how can I watch tv serials, plz. do something & tries to touch him..Chintoo says, I will surely do something & do ulta pulta of history now & goes from there.

Naana tries to read history book, but don't understand anything..he will call a medical shop & asks for a medicine which will give sharp mind..the medical shop person says, he don't have it & naana asks him to close his shop when he don't have such medicines.

Krishna comes there & naana shows some dates & say, he is not understanding anything..krishna says, it is very simple naanaji, starting date is birth date & ending date is his death date..naana says, he thought they have given their phone numbers.

Badelal tries to read history in the kitchen & in between starts to cook..krishna comes there & badelal asks him to help in cooking so that he can continue to read..krishna says ok & badelal reads histroy book & in between says how krishna should cook.

Krishna finishes cooking & badelal says, finally it is done..krishna asks badelal whether he finished reading & badelal says, no, I said, finally the dish is done for evening.

Krishna comes to sundari's room & she is reading something..krishna asks her whether she is reading history book & she says, no, I am reading hanuman chaalis tongue emoticon

Every1 stands in a row..naani asks naana who is our 1st PM..naana says dr. rajendra prasad..naani gets angry & say, he told wrong answer & says, jawaharlal nehru was our 1st PM.

Naani asks sundari who is our current PM..sundari says, she don't know who is our current PM but knows only about history..naani asks dolly who is our current president & dolly says, she don't know.

Naani gets angry & scolds again & say, if u people don't know anything then how will u teach history to monika.

Chintoo says, he will make every1 know history within 1hour..naani asks how..chintoo asks sundari to go to slum which is behind the temple & asks her to check their life, asks badelal to visit an anathashram & asks him to check how they lead life, asks krishna & dolly to go to janata park & asks them to check up what is going on there & asks naana to go to his friend kesaria's chaukidaar's place instead of playing cards with his friends & see how their life moves.

Every1 asks chintoo what will they get from this..chintoo says, u people don't learn histroy books, atleast go to these places, learn what they are doing, how will they lead life & every1 goes from there.

Chintoo asks monika to come with bazaar..monika says, she don't have mood to go to bazaar now, since she have to get ready for the competition.

Chintoo says, he will teach her & take her out..naani is surprised & says to herself, how will they learn history by evening if they go out & what is there in chintoo's mind, why he sent every1 out.

Naani looks at wall clock & gets tension..she says to herself, where every1 went, why no 1 came till now..chintoo comes with monika..naani asks chintoo where are other family members..chintoo says, every1 will come don't worry.

Everybody comes home..sundari says, she went to a slum which chintoo had mentioned, cleaned the whole slum along with her friends, now it is clean, even bhagawan can come & stay there tongue emoticon

Dolly & krishna says, they had gone to janata park, cleaned the park along with some other people, they are feeling very happy now.

Naana says, he had gone to chaukidaar's place, explained about the education importance, those people agreed to send their children to school & ate sweets.

Badelal says, he went to an anathashram, cooked food, gave sweets to children, he is feeling very happy now.

Monika says, just imagine naaniji, even i had gone out with chintoo mausaji, saw everthing & came back, how am I feeling.

Naani says, she is very happy now for their works & asks chintoo, but from this how did they learn histroy??

Chintoo says, this is what constitution says naaniji, dr. b.r. ambedkar has written clearly in the constitution, he wanted india to become mahaan & people to give their service to the country, on republic day we just hoist flag & remember the day but if we want india to become mahaan then we have to work for the country & love each other, that is the importance of our constitution & that is what I told our family members to do & they did.

Every1 claps for what chintoo explained & naani becomes happy & praises chintoo.

Every1 waits for chintoo & monika to come back from school..chintoo & monika comes after some time..every1 asks chintoo what happened & how monika did.

Chintoo says, monika came 1st in the competition & got prize..everybody becomes happy & says congrats to her.

Monika says, whatever I saw in the bazaar & whatever chintoo mausaji taught me I wrote everthing & I even told, we should also learn to love to become shreshta bharat.

Chintoo says, for shreshta bharat we also need naani type of politician..naani says, I cannot work alone, I need chintoo type of asst. to me to run the country who is chant but also blunt..everybody laughs.

Chintoo asks every1 to say naani ji ki jai ho & naani says, no., today let us say jai hind & every1 says jai hind..epi. ends here.

Epi. is fantastic..the highlights are, when chintoo replied for, who & when constitution was written, the scene when chintoo asked every1 to go to a slum, janata park, anathashram separately to see how people lead their life, chintoo's explanation about the importance of our constitution & republic day & the ending scene, when naani praised chintoo & told she needs an asst. like chintoo to run the country..nice acting by naani & sumit acted superbly in all the scenes.