26th January- Written Update- Qubool Hai

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Part 1

Seher is delighted to find out that Sanam was asked by Ahil to accompany him to Dargah. Sanam says even she couldnt believe and says now think our distance will end. She says that at the dargah whatever we ask for, we get. Want Ahil to find out about Tanveer. Seher says amen and says once u and Ahil leave, i and Rehaan will dig our for proof against Tanveer. They are both delighted.

Sanam-2 is tying taveez outside Ahils room. Sanam comes and asks Sanam-2 why standing outside and if all is well. She says i and Ahil are going to the dargah, do u want us to ask anything for u. Sanam-2 shakes her head. Sanam tries to enter the room to check on Ahil but Sanam-2 stops her. Sanam asks the matter. Sanam-2 says as Ahils wife i dun want u to go near my hubby. Sanam says u are upset, about the kheer stuff, tell me the matter. Sanam -2 keeps mum. Right then Ahil opens the door of his room and finds the duo staring at each other. Ahil asks Sanam-2 if she doesnt wanna go with him. Sanam-2 says u asked for mannat with Sanam, so go with her this time. Ahil says its a sin if we dun fulfill a mannat so have to . Tanveer comes and asks Ahil if he is ready. Tanveer-Ahil-Sanam are about to leave. Sanam-2 glares at Sanam. Azhars parents are scared seeing Sanam-2 strangely looking at Sanam like a witch. Sanam-2 suddenly smiles and Sanam walks past her. Sanam-2 watches them walk away. She twists her hand and Sanam notices blood from her nose. She screams. Ahil rushes to her. Ahil calls out for help. He wonders how this happened. Tanveer smirks. Sanam-2 comes to Sanam. He asks Sanam to rest and says we will go later. Tanveer insists they have to go as she asked for mannat. Tanveer says maybe Baba doesnt want Sanam to come with them. Sanam protests. Tanveer says dun want u to come with us, distance is long, dun want anything to happen to u. Tanveer tells Ahil that i respect ur wishes but u asked mannat to go to the dargah with ur wife and Sanam-2 is ur wife, so lets go with her. Sanam is upset. Sanam-2 fake acts and says.. let it be. Take Sanam. Tanveer insists. Ahil tells Sanam cant take u with me in this situation. Ahil says will take u some other time. He looks at Sanam-2 and walks off. Sanam watches sadly. Sanam-2 thanks her. She leaves.

Razak is worried about what Sanam-2 keeps doing in this store room. He says how Sanam-2 made Sanam bleed staring at her hard. Gazala is scared. They keep looking around and find some black mud. Flashback shown of how Sanam-2 always has mud in her hand. Gazala tells Razak lets leave from here, something is wrong here. The winds blow and a portrait is shown of Sahil pic but Sanams face is covered with red-yellow powder.

Part 2

Rahat is caressing Hayas hair while she sleeps. The doorbell rings. Security tells Rahat, car is ready, u gotta leave. Rahat says ok. Rahat returns to the room, Haya is holding his army uniform. BG - Aaye jate hue lamhon. Rahat-Haya eyelocks. Haya buttons Rahats uniform. She is in tears. Rahat is emotional. Haya puts taveez around Rahats neck saying it will keep u safe always. U promised to keep me safe and today i promise to keep u safe. I will stay with u always. Wont let any harm fall on u. This is my loves promise to ur love. Haya-Rahat hug. Rahat says dunno what game life is playing with us but i know one thing, Faiz wont win as we have what he doesnt have, the power of true love. He wont win. Dont fear him. Rahat-Haya hug and are walking to the door. Rahat walks out as Haya breaksdown.

In the car, Tanveer is sitting in the backseat while Sahil are in the front. Sanam-2 drinks water and offers Ahil. He refuses but Sanam-2 insists. Ahil says dun want told u. Tanveer tells Sanam-2 not to force Ahil. Sanam-2 twists her hand and Ahil coughs. Sanam-2 offers water to Ahil. Tanveer feels suspicious.

Part 3

Sanam expresses concern about what happened with Sanam-2 to Rehaan. Seher says not Sanam-2 but Tanveer must have done all this. Rehaan agrees. Seher says Tanveer wants Sahil to be separated and is taking Ahil closer to Sanam-2. Am sure Sanam-2 wont support her as she is not shrewd or a cheat. She is a good girl. Sanam recollects her convo with Sanam-2 in the morning. She says today Sanam-2 talked strangely with me. She never talks strangely ever. Sanam says wonder if Tanveer has turned her over. Rehaan says we need to stop Tanveer and for that we gotta stop her in front of Ahil. Sanam wonders how as she lost the proof. Sanam says cant find the proof in my room. Rehaan says we shouldnt accept defeat, lets check news archive. Seher agrees. Sanam tells Seher to keep eye on Azhars parents while Rehaan and her go find the newspaper. Rehaan leaves from there. Seher asks Sanam the matter and she says wonder how blood came in my nose suddenly. She prays for Ahils safety.

Precap --- Sanam-2 keeps staring at Ahil and car stops midway. Ahil goes to check. Sanam-2 tells Tanveer thought to fulfill ur wishes before the dargah. Ahil informs that they have to stop by at a hotel as car needs to be repaired. 

Edited by Armu4eva - 9 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Zoya2 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks for the Written Update
Surish thumbnail
Thanks Armu4ever for Qubool Hai January 26, 2015 written update!
latanzia thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I really want to know where this show is going, what is the basis for this new sanan being a witch, what is the motive here, do the cv and ph even know what this show is about.
Confuse more than anything i have finally give up on this train reck.