I wanted to be out - Rahul Mahajan

girlie_giggles thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Jan 25, 2015 - Aarti Bhanushali
  •  

Rahul Mahajan

Rahul Mahajan, who is the latest challenger to be evicted from the Bigg Boss house, seems rather relieved and happy to be out of the show. He says it was a physically and mentally tormenting journey. "I wanted to be out as this season is full of people who are camera conscious, and the innocence of the contestants is lost. It became very difficult after a point of time," Rahul says.

His stint inside the house generated some ripples, as his estranged wife Dimpy Ganguly was part of the show too. "Though we have separated, we will always be friends and on cordial terms. She called me before entering the house and I advised her that nobody in the house is a friend and that she should keep her private life private," he says.

The couple did manage to attract some attention. Rahul, on his part, did not shy away from flirting with co-contestant Karishma Tanna. "Healthy flirting is natural, it was on a lighter note. Karishma's sense of humour has gone for a toss, so she couldn't take it in the right spirit," he said. Rahul was often getting involved in the fights Dimpy picked with fellow contestants, "I can fight with her, no one else can. I was trying to save her and the fellow contestants from the mental stress that comes with unnecessary altercations," he added.

Sambhavna Seth spilled the beans about a certain Aparna Joshi being his girlfriend. On being asked to clarify the same, Rahul said, "I have a lot of female friends and Aparna is just one of them." 

He will next be seen in a small budget film tentatively titled Three Full And A Half, the shooting of which commences in December.

http://www.asianage.com/tv/i-wanted-be-out-rahul-mahajan-067

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

girlie_giggles thumbnail
Wonder why he is still lying about his relationship status???
He lives together with Aparna Joshi in his Mumbai apartment (Sambhavana said in last episode that she had lunch with them at their home) and Dimpy lives in with her boyfriend Rohit Roy in Dubai, as reported by the media...

Enough hoodwinking the viewers!!! We know better..
Hrithiksmile thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Rahul good person
i must say
coz dimpy said about rahul many things
but he said nothing about her
i dont get one thing why dimpy rahul soo goody goody in biggboss
jaisa inko again love ho gaya haiEdited by SanayaMyLIFE - 9 years ago
girlie_giggles thumbnail
ankusanu thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Tfs...
Hes gd guy..though his stay ws short
Semeira thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
tfs
disapointed that he is out i would rather prefer Ali to be out
vibg thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: girlie_giggles

Jan 25, 2015 - Aarti Bhanushali
  •  

Rahul Mahajan

Rahul Mahajan, who is the latest challenger to be evicted from the Bigg Boss house, seems rather relieved and happy to be out of the show. He says it was a physically and mentally tormenting journey. "I wanted to be out as this season is full of people who are camera conscious, and the innocence of the contestants is lost. It became very difficult after a point of time," Rahul says.

His stint inside the house generated some ripples, as his estranged wife Dimpy Ganguly was part of the show too. "Though we have separated, we will always be friends and on cordial terms. She called me before entering the house and I advised her that nobody in the house is a friend and that she should keep her private life private," he says.

The couple did manage to attract some attention. Rahul, on his part, did not shy away from flirting with co-contestant Karishma Tanna. "Healthy flirting is natural, it was on a lighter note. Karishma's sense of humour has gone for a toss, so she couldn't take it in the right spirit," he said. Rahul was often getting involved in the fights Dimpy picked with fellow contestants, "I can fight with her, no one else can. I was trying to save her and the fellow contestants from the mental stress that comes with unnecessary altercations," he added.

Sambhavna Seth spilled the beans about a certain Aparna Joshi being his girlfriend. On being asked to clarify the same, Rahul said, "I have a lot of female friends and Aparna is just one of them." 

He will next be seen in a small budget film tentatively titled Three Full And A Half, the shooting of which commences in December.

http://www.asianage.com/tv/i-wanted-be-out-rahul-mahajan-067

Rahul's gameplan...

be nicie nicie to Dimpy, provoke her to instigate and humiliate karishma nonstop by flirting with her in front of her.

have sambhavna, him, dimpy bring out the shameless past he had harrassing karishma.

make crass jokes which she still took sportingly... and then she was told she's enjoying it.

Dimpy encouraged her to take a stand of her friend.. when she did... we all know what happpend... abla naari cried, mera pati mahaan.. and the world supported the lichaD because a girl has no right to be outspoken about her harrasser in such a shameless way😡

His gameplan failed. Sambhavna backstabbed him by telling everyone his plan.  shameless man... couldn't wait for the shame to be over

Good Riddens and well deserved jhooti he got from karishma!
liberiangirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I think Rahul would have been more entertaining if not for Dimpy.  His entire 4 wks stint seemed to just pass by in consoling Dimpy and wiping away her tears.  Had lot of expectations from this guy, so yeah, kinda disappointed with his stint in the house. 
Natkat thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Aparna joshi his girlfriend