Originally posted by: Natkat

Aparna joshi his girlfriend 

thanks for sharing. apni private life, private life.. dusre ki uchaalo😡
vibg thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: Natkat

This is rohit roy Dimpys BF

everyone is talking about karishma's infidelity.. and feeling sorry for this shameless woman.  she never thinks twice about making up stuff about others, talking about other's personal life.  has a live-in boyfriend, while divorced not final.  then acting as if mera pati mahaan... reality TV queen knows how to vow saas bahu serial loving public.. rahul is out.. their romance or whatever had no chemistry... more like bhai behen to me.. now it's her turn on Wednesday.  Please BB.. take the filth out.  at this moment.. she is the only one in the house who has no friends.  all else have made amends👏  she is still playing same ol same ol

Wisian thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
"I wanted to be out." 
Haan, Mahajan... angoor khattey hain... 😛

One rotten guy this was. Good riddance to him. Jaatey-jaatey apney saath Gulati ko bhi le jaata... 
Edited by Wisian - 9 years ago
Natkat thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: vibg

everyone is talking about karishma's infidelity.. and feeling sorry for this shameless woman.  she never thinks twice about making up stuff about others, talking about other's personal life.  has a live-in boyfriend, while divorced not final.  then acting as if mera pati mahaan... reality TV queen knows how to vow saas bahu serial loving public.. rahul is out.. their romance or whatever had no chemistry... more like bhai behen to me.. now it's her turn on Wednesday.  Please BB.. take the filth out.  at this moment.. she is the only one in the house who has no friends.  all else have made amends👏  she is still playing same ol same ol

Exactly she brings out others private life and talk nonsense based on her own assumptions. Then acts like a sati savitri. I hope she is out in the mid week eviction. 
Shayu. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

bang on vibg👍🏼
such a dirty woman this dimpy is 😡

khud ki dekhle kisi ko ungli uthane ke pehle...she has bf outside the house...n she is not divorced yet...
now here in this show she started bitching abt kari with every HM's n suddenly his ex-hubby became pati parameshwar again 🤢
shame on this woman for demeaning a girl(kari) unnecessary on national tv by supporting his cheap ek-hubby n his flirtings
vibg thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Shayari.

bang on vibg👍🏼
such a dirty woman this dimpy is 😡

khud ki dekhle kisi ko ungli uthane ke pehle...she has bf outside the house...n she is not divorced yet...
now here in this show she started bitching abt kari with every HM's n suddenly his ex-hubby became pati parameshwar again 🤢
shame on this woman for demeaning a girl(kari) unnecessary on national tv by supporting his cheap ek-hubby n his flirtings

sooo right.. the worse was when she said.. look at Karishma.. she's all flirtie flirtie with Upen. woh kyaa hai?  but when rahul does, she has a problem... I was like... W*F😡  now she is upset that karishma not interested in her potbellied lichaD hubby who used to beat her up.

Shayu. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

sooo right.. the worse was when she said.. look at Karishma.. she's all flirtie flirtie with Upen. woh kyaa hai?  but when rahul does, she has a problem... I was like... W*F😡  now she is upset that karishma not interested in her potbellied lichaD hubby who used to beat her up.

lolz...it was sooo funny from dumpy!!
she has a problem with kari if kari don't want Rahul's cheap flirty things...

kamaal ki aurat hain...🤢

Samby is the best for thid Dumpy...except that shoe incident...samby is going ekdum mast with dumpy ..
ek zor ka slap dena hain iss dumpy ko