MG SS Bring It On!! Thread 1

Remya_Pillai thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago

Bring It On

Chapter 1

Geet Handa stared the news in front of her in atmost concentration. All the channels are repeatedly playing the success party of Khurrana's with Hills Corporation. But what caught her attention is the famous and most eligible multibillionaire bachelor Maan Singh Khurrana. He has the most sculptured cheekbones, strong jawline, long perfect nose and beautiful M shaped lips. His chocolate brown eyes never let any emotion, but at this moment she can see the pride and arrogance in them. Armani suit he wore fitted perfectly to his chiseled body. But again that's not what caught her attention. One of his sexy manicured arms is wound around a woman's waist and his other arm is playing with a half finished cocktail glass. They were laughing at something the woman was saying and suddenly she kissed him on lips. However from his expression, he doesn't mind that.

Geet knows this woman. She is the daughter of James Hills. Not wanting to watch more, she switched off the TV, and stared at Thames River. From her apartment, she has a good view of it.

Geet Handa is the daughter of one of the most reputed businessman Neil Handa and fashion designer Ritu Handa. She completed her MBA from Harvard and joined as a mere employee so that she could get basic experience. She was kept hidden from all the outside paparazzi and none of them was able to get even a picture of her. Her parents gave her all the independence she needed, even though she never misused it. They asked only one thing. Marry Maan Singh Khurrana.
Maan's father Yash Khurrana and her dad were college buddies. Before going to Harvard, they met her at one of the parties and immediately asked her hand for marriage. At that time she has been ecstatic. MSK was her idol. She had seen him at a video conference and got intrigued. His speech, the way he tackled all the questions, his mannerisms etc just voiced that he ruled the world.

Only their families knew the proposal. They just announced the engagement as he was busy in some projects and said that the wedding will takes place once she join the company as CEO. Now it has been a year. Maan never met her. In fact she tried every way to get talk to him, but nothing happened. Once she overheard a conversation between his parents when she phoned them. I have no time to spend with this so-called fianc. Just tell me the date and time of the wedding. I will be present.

From then on, she never tried to contact him. She dint discuss this with her family.  The small crush she had developed for him crumbled. If he doesn't even care about me, then let it be.

But she is going to show him what he is missing. Beware my dear fianc, Mr. Maan Singh Khurrana. !!

Another night.. Another success.. Another party. This is what his life had been for the past five years. When he discovered his business passion, he had been working for it without giving a break. He had to fake his smile, laughter and attention to all the people even though some of them never deserve that.  For example, the woman that has been clinging to him for the past 2 hours, was secretly hoping that he would fall for her and marry. But none of that was going to happen. His father never interfered in business and gave all the independence he wanted. Only thing he asked was to marry Neil uncle's daughter, hmm.. Geet? He had never met her, nor was interested. He could tell that she was some spoilt rich woman who doesn't care about anything in the world. That's why he never saw her in any of the business meetings or parties. She may be busy in partying with friends.

Sighing, he left the woman kissing her cheek and headed towards his apartment. Tomorrow he has an appointment with Neil uncle regarding their new project. He has to be well rested before the meeting.

Maan dressed himself in another Italian suit and gelled his hair to perfect style. When he walked through the corridors of his office, he felt like something is going to happen. His intuition never cheated him. He always goes along with this intuition and they were always right. When he walked in, most of them were seated in respective places. His secretary Julie, a 40 year old sweet and efficient woman was seated next to his chair. But what surprised him was the chair at the opposite end of the long table is vacant. Neil sat at the chair to the left. He always made his client sit to his opposite so that a direct eye contact can be made.

Good morning everyone, Shall we start the meeting?

Excuse me Mr. Khurrana. Mr. Neil Handa wanted to inform you of some slight changes of project before the meeting starts.

Julie commented politely.

What's it Mr. Handa? Anything serious?

Not at all Mr. Khurrana. Sorry for the inconvenience caused. Since you have arrived, I would like to inform you all that this particular project will be handled by my daughter, Geet Handa. Before taking over the CEO position she wanted to have some experience in handling a project. This will give her a better opportunity and she would be able to learn more from you. I hope you are not offended.

Maan gritted silently, but maintained a calm face.

Its okay Mr. Khurrana. But I am slightly worried. You yourself admitted that she has no experience. Then how can we expect her to handle this prestigious project? Infact I have never met her in any of the business meetings. Are you sure, she is interested?

My dislike was visible in my face. Neil uncle looked at me shocked.

I think only I can give you the answer Mr. Khurrana.

All the heads turned towards the source of voice including his.

Maan's breath hitched in throat. The object of his attraction was wearing an almond colored skirt suit with white shirt that matched her almond eyes. Her eyes conveyed some intense message that he was not able to decipher. Her hair is up in a bun and one tendril teased her cheeks. Her ears adorned a simple diamond stud and her face devoid of any make up. She made her way towards him, and he got to see the long shaped legs fitted in heels. Her sexy smile even brightened the meeting room. She was not at all what he imagined. She is THE Geet Handa?

Pleasure to meet you Ms. Handa.

She leaned across our personal space and whispered. His extended arms long forgotten.

How I wish to say the same!

Then she leaned back and smile as if that was an acquaintance's secret. What the..?

Good morning guys. Nice meeting you all.

Neil came and hugged his daughter pride visible in his eyes.

Geet was working with me for the past 3 years. She joined as a mere employee to understand more about the business before taking over the CEO position. I know you never met her; in fact, none of the outer world was not lucky enough to meet her. She was given a low profile from the time of her birth. That's why she never attended any business meetings. This project idea was actually hers.

Maan looked at her bewildered. If what uncle saying is truth, then she is one hell of an intelligent person.

I hope you don't mind if Geet hand..

I will give my answer after the meeting Mr. Handa.

The meeting was soon commenced. After the initial surprise all were back to business mode. Maan watched fascinated, as she presented her points, highlighting all the safety and beneficial aspects. He also noticed how his ideas were implemented in a more polished manner. She made eye contact with each and every person as if this was her daily routine. No amount of nervousness was spotted in her face or actions. The whole meeting room was drugged by Geet. For the first time Maan felt guilty for his actions in the past. He reminded how she tried to contact him and how he ignored. Well, he could easily apologize.

Mr. Khurrana ?

Maan snapped out of his thoughts and he saw all eyes looking expectantly at him. He looked at Geet and even caught a glimpse of expectancy in her eyes before it vanished.

What do you think Julie?

Well, if I were you, I would say, Welcome to our team Ms. Handa.

Everyone laughed at Julie's comment. He then stood suddenly and made his way towards Geet.

You did very well Ms. Handa. I would like to discuss further in my cabin within five minutes.

He hugged Neil and walked away leaving the entire team confused.

Geet felt happy seeing the shocked look in his face after their long awaited meeting. But after the presentation his eyes held admiration. When he finally accepted her abilities, she was in seventh heaven. Calm down Geet. Don't be too happy. Remember your motive. At least he realized what hell of a woman she is!

Saying a quick bye, she followed Maan to his cabin grabbing laptop and pen drive. He was furiously typing something in keyboard, his brows knitted in concentration.

So you are Geet Handa, my betrothed! Hmm.. I am impressed!

Oh!! He remembers me. That's good. Geet thought sarcastically. Eyeing him from tip to toe with deliberate indifference she pouted.

But I would say, I am not. My dad could have a better taste in picking a man for his daughter.

Feisty! I liked it. I can give you 100 marks for your feistiness.

You are right. Even I could give you full marks for your business mind. But you are not a perfect husband material Mr. Khurrana. Nor you are going to be.

Ouch! Now that hurts. What if is say I will prove you wrong?

Not happening Mr. Attitude. In fact I m going to prove my point to dad and calling off this engagement soon.

Uh-Oh! I would like to say...Bring It On Ms. Handa !!

Note: Heya Guys.. I m back after a long tym. Hope u all missed me. Most of them have read the above part from SS competition, i think. But i was not able to continue it. So here I am continuing. Sorry for the mistakes if any.

I will continue after seeing the response. Now the ball is in your court readers. Like comment and Get another update!!!😉

Edited by Remya_Pillai - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Remya_Pillai thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Edited by Remya_Pillai - 9 years ago
heycookie thumbnail
Wow!!
U gonna to cont dis ss...
m very excited :D
flowing_river thumbnail
so so much excited...
yes yes i have read it in os contestant...
and i love to read further story...
Pumpkinseed thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
ohhh you are back with ur stories..
I am so happy !!!
Awesome part..
So bring it on game begins..Edited by Preeti_Maaneet - 9 years ago
SheenGcian thumbnail
Yea I read it before !
Thankuu for continuing it 😃
Love it ! 😉
Bring It On Remya 😆
_Maaneet_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
eagerly waiting for the next part...
update soon
Doracake thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
We missed  u a lot Remya 

Bring in On Babe 
Desire6 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Hi...nd firstly Thanksss for pm...
lovly work of ursss...
read all ur storiesss...
all were amazing...beautifully penned all emotionss...drama...romance...fun momentss...
alll..

startled maid and hot professor was best...
i loved dat very much...

nd comming to dis one...awesome start...
cont soon ll be waiting da...
Endgame thumbnail
Superb start maaneet r engaged but maan just interested in business loved geets attitude toward maan cant wait to read more