Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
LOVED IT!!!!
Amma's perspective of her would be groom.. Yes she becomes a child with him. Yes she allows him take the lead. Yes she LOVES him..
Appa.. Grumpy as ever..
I loved the tid bit of the previous night. ..RB is very close to his sister.. Sam calls Tan AAP?!?!? Lol.. Okay.. Tan is behaving like one celebate only... Rofl.. Loved the family..
Ranjan is so happy.. I loved his gushing emotions.. I really liked whatever he felt.. For his son his would be daughter in law...
Am content now!!!! I would just wait to give the families time.. To adapt to the fact that these two love each other and deserve to be with each other.
Last.. The msg convo between the love birds.. Protective RB.. Mmm.. Am blushing...
nidhi.b23 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
aww nisha...that last line was so poignant... its a dream for them to see R&B married and now when they are so close his dad is giving the chance to see his marriage just for his son happiness... i hope he gets to attend it...
nice long update...from II blushing, amma's caring, appa's anger, R&B naughtiness, sam's excitement, tanmay's laughter, lasya cuteness and ranjan's happiness... so very well portrayed... amma is beginning to see II happiness with R&B...and my god sam...she is just so lovely...ranjan already calling her bahu and protective of her...
wat else to say...u r a master story teller... ur story is acting as alarm for me..i get up at 6 am everyday just to see if u have posted the latest part...:)
Ashu25 thumbnail
Me in the train right now.. *Thinks why not give character a face*
Suddenly has flashes of many actors. Quickly picks up phone and texts friend who drools over RB.. Discusses faces and settles on a few..
First finds face for Akka - Shruti Bapna it is.
Baldev-Pankaj Bhatia
Amma-Sudha Chandran/Neena Kulkarni/Revathy lol
Appa-Alia bhatt's dad in 2 states. (Also imagines own dad's lines..compares dad with appa and Rofls)
Tanmay-Hussain Kuwajerwala
Sam-First thinks Mona singh.. Then suddenly imagines Aishwarya Rai.. Lmao
Manny-Kangana Ranaut HAHAHAHA
MR. bhalla-That papaji from Sbki laadli bebo.. *No* ..Thinks hard.. Reads description given by Nisha..settles on unknown face..
II.. Imagines SELF
RB-QUITS THINKINGEdited by ashu9 - 9 years ago
Ashu25 thumbnail
Suddenly remembers left out visualising faces for Mihir and Bala.. Thinks hard for Bala.. Finds none..
For Mihir.. Please suggest guys.. Kaun ho sakta hai
taara113 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ashu9

Suddenly remembers left out visualising faces for Mihir and Bala.. Thinks hard for Bala.. Finds none..
For Mihir.. Please suggest guys.. Kaun ho sakta hai

Raj is good as mihir ...nae ??? If someone taller then maybe a younger version of that guy who played ram kapoors frnd in bade ache...
N fr Sam i wld hv picked hussains real wife...chalega ???
N fr bala fit some of ur southie actor...
Ranjan...i was thinking kaun hai majboor baao...anupam kher came to mind...
Edited by taara113 - 9 years ago
Ashu25 thumbnail
Taara.. My friend also said the same thing about Sam!!!!!!!! Are you her by any chance?????
Mihir-has to be koi tall
Bala - some balding guy
Mr. Bhalla-Anupam Kher is bleh.. Someone handsome as Nisha mentiones.. Hero jaisa dikhta ho.. Lol.. Amitabh 🤣
taara113 thumbnail

Taara.. My friend also said the same thing about Sam!!!!!!!! Are you her by any chance?????
Mihir-has to be koi tall
Bala - some balding guy
Mr. Bhalla-Anupam Kher is bleh.. Someone handsome as Nisha mentiones.. Hero jaisa dikhta ho.. Lol.. Amitabh 🤣

I'm ur frnd not that one though ðŸ˜‰
Amitabh bachan nae yr...somehw i dont feel like...stil thinking who to fit...n ya mihir shld be tall...karan wahi ????
Ashu25 thumbnail
Hahahahah... Ues yes my friend..
Mihir.. Yes.. Karan Wahi suits best..
Mr. Ranjan has to be some well known handsome face.. Kaun hai!!!
We pulled our hair thinking of RB dude
taara113 thumbnail

Hahahahah... Ues yes my friend..
Mihir.. Yes.. Karan Wahi suits best..
Mr. Ranjan has to be some well known handsome face.. Kaun hai!!!
We pulled our hair thinking of RB dude

No one can be R&B but if I had to pick then maybe arjun rampal mostly bcz i think he is super hot...

taara113 thumbnail
Ranjan to i think vl hv to settle fr ur pick only...tall,rich punjabi,goodlooking...AB Sr then...