SW Symph 3-"I am Sam" on 139 - Page 105

Posted: 9 years ago
N, this goes right inside my 'Godrej safe'.
Soulful and Beautiful N. I knew you would come up with Ranjan's sacrifice but like I said, I hear, listen and see thru your words !!
Thank you, my friend
saddest part ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ
A father trying to correct his mistakes... A father who wants happiness for his son which was lost because of him...

The beauty of ur story nish is that none of them is a bad character... Just like real life, everyone sounds right in their own perspectives and everyone has their own flaws... and how it affects each other is a beautiful story.. In fact I can never see this as just fiction... Its more real to me.. Being a brahmin girl of II's age and in love with a guy of other caste, I can just relate to every happening here... Its just like wat is happening my life.

I am just thinking how a convo between ranjan and R&B would be ????? In a sense I feel for Ranjan very much after this chapter. but I wont expect R&B to forgive as well...He lost a mother who adored him till he was 25.. The paratha scene there just touched my heart.. Its a difficult call... Should R&B forgive ???? or would be more real if their equations remain as such???
It s very painful part yu discribed every person pain hopefully appa agree for the marrige I think he change the opnion about the bhallas ranjan was very good father for rb happniess it's very emotional heart tuching update
Originally posted by Ranu1234

Finally caught up with the latest post... Loved it everybody stayed itrue to their  character ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
For me that's the true strength of this story!
I like emoticons now too and  will credit SoSy for it ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Love the way you are showing both the lunch and them side by side.. I like the guards too in this story :๐Ÿ˜†
And honestly every time I read R&B watching Her leave in her car I just love it sooo cute , so protective and chivalrous. Every line in your update is in place ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
I know it's the Super Bowl evening so have fun if you are watching and Go pats ๐Ÿ˜‰ will check for your next update !

Anu

As they say "you can take an Indian out of India, but cannot take the India out"
Hubs and I have  managed to not get sucked into the football mania despite living here close to 20 years, we are cricket faithfuls, full and full
DONT GET IT, football I mean... a 40 minute game played for 6 hours and they insult cricket that its the slowest game๐Ÿ˜ก
I had invites to two parties one Desi and one gora, didnt go to either places, oldest had too much homework, and I had daftar ka kaam, so anyway just watched the half time show. It ironic to say the least they had a "fancy" commercial to fight DOMESTIC ABUSE and then 10 minutes later a half naked Katy Perry enticed millions of men across the country with a team of half naked polka dot bathing suit wearing women

As if fully clothed women will SOMEHOW interfere with the quality of the game๐Ÿ˜ก

Speaking of objectification of women๐Ÿ˜ก If anyone tells me "being modern EQUALS receiving dignity" I will chew them up
The greatest country in the world has to resort to using half naked women to titillate millions of beer guzzling  testosterone overdosed men I guess๐Ÿ˜ก

P.S. Its just "entertainment" I know๐Ÿ˜›

Here I was blaming YHM for demeaning women
Edited by Nisha0604 - 9 years ago
Originally posted by kg1404

N, this goes right inside my 'Godrej safe'.
Soulful and Beautiful N. I knew you would come up with Ranjan's sacrifice but like I said, I hear, listen and see thru your words !!
Thank you, my friend

Oh! Wow!!
Thanks so much KG, thats a lovely compliment indeed๐Ÿ˜ณ I am happy it all comes alive for you. I put a lot of thought into my words
Im so curious to knw
hw appa n amma goin to approve
this marriage...
Amma already 90% convinced.. Due 2 appa she s holding back...
Appa u r ryt in ur position , no father wil b happy to gv thr daughter to a family which has dark past...
But isnt th life partner matters more than family...
Waiting 4 nxt chap
May be bala can convince appa about R&B. I think he has that power...
Controlled emotions... Flowing at the right...there was not a single thing that went over...
Tanmay is a vry good SIL man...
Iv always had the doubt of Ranjan bng wrong in the scandal vry alive in my mind( bcz if he wasnt there has to b a very big reason for hiding frm his family all these yrs...evryone wants their families love and at his age that's all you want...dey wld hv kept his secret watever it was...i always conclude he must hv been at fault and has loads of regret for it) but aftr reading this i really want him to be innocent but today reading his words, sadly along with sadness I felt regret and a lot of disappointment in self which agn made me question him...god knows if its just a stry in my mind or there is something true here...il hv to wait...

P.s. the control and flow of emotions in todays update somehow reminded me of how C use to write He, She,They (the only odr ff iv read here)

Edited by taara113 - 9 years ago
This is getting interesting. How are they going to get married now with the opposition from Iyers
That was a BEAUTIFUL update. 

All the emotions were written in a simple way, but that simplictity made every emotion seem very powerful (if I made any sense right now.) I don't know how many times I have said this already, but I will it once again; you are truly one TALENTED writer. 

This indeed was one of the saddest updates in this story. My heart goes out to Ranjan right now, he really wants this marriage to happen. He wants R&B's happiness and he is willingly to stay away if that gives R&B his happiness.