Bandhan Written Update 23th January 2015

stephie34 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Dev says I will tell Bhao and no one can stop me. He locks them in, while Kajri begs him too stop but he is adamant on telling his brother about the deceit. He says too her how he loved her but she betrayed him...Ganesh comes and opens the door. They all run to find Dev while Dev is going towards Bhao room an apple drops from the temple and a vase also...Dev slpis due to the water from the vase...he goes unconscious while Kajri and the others arrive

When Dev wakes up he is in his room with Kajri, she is begging him not to tell his brother because of hwat his brother has done to Darpan, he argues and so does she...Darpan tries talking to him but he will not listen, then Ganesh enters and Dev is afraid of the ghost

Karji says he is mistaken Ganesh is alive and she tells him how Bhao tried t kill him and now he wants to kill Darpan...He ignores her and say he cannot deceive his brother...Kajri says I love you but cannot see a little girl dying...he then says if she does this e will never forgive her while Kajri Naraini and Darpan leaves him...He says he wont leave them

Meethi is happy to see all the decorations and say it will be a good party,Bhao says it will be an success he ask Darpan and she shakes her head...Bhao calls Dev and he comes in He says he wants tot ell him something but Kajri interrupts them saying Dev is going to be, Bhao gets up in excitement and gives him sweets

Dev and Kajri are alone he ask what did she do..she say she did not have a choice and he sayd he is my brother what is Darpan to you and I will not let anyone harm him...Kajri takes a knife saying she will kill herself...He says have you gone mad and they argue...Kajri prays for god to show him the right path

Dev goes out and Darpan with Naraini comes. Darpan tell him to do what he feels is right Dev tells her not to lure him with her face...Darpan continues with her emotional talks...Dev says are you done Bhao is my blood and I cannot choose you over him...Bhao comes and says what choosing are you talking about

PRECAP----Bhao says what were you talking about dev...Dev is scared

Edited by stephie34 - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Surish thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Thanks for Bandhan January 23, 2015 written update