23rd January-Written Update-Qubool Hai

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Part 1

Rehaan is applying meds on Sehers feet and says i thought u were in Ahils arms. My heart skipped thousands beats. I almost died. Seher smiles. Flashback shown of Rehaan and Seher watching Sahil and feeling scared of seeing Seher with Ahil. Seher says am glad i and Sanam changed our attire or cant imagine what would have happened. Rehaan says.. cant imagine my mom would stoop so low. She knows u both are twins and her enemy who love her sons, dunno what she plans to do. Seher says love has a lot of power, we love each other and ur mom cant separate us under and situation. Rehaan kisses Sehers hand.

Gazala says heard that there is always a second half but din imagine there would be this kind of picture after interval. Razak says both twins are very shrewd, lets go tell Ahil about the twins. Tanveer says to rush is to lose, Ahil is still not over Sanam, dun want to do anything that will make Ahil weak. Gazala asks what will u do now. Tanveer turns and notices Sanam-2 and says will get rid of this burden on my head. 

Sanam-2 is immersing eggs while chanting something. Tanveer comes and holds her hand. Sanam-2 is taken aback. Tanveer asks her what she is doing. Tanveer says .. all told me ur bad luck thats why i brought u here to destroy Ahils happiness but u ..became part of my enemies camp. Ur bad news for me. I thought u will throw Sanam out of Ahils life but ur trying to reunite them. Sanam-2 tries to explain, Tanveer tells her not to talk nor lie. She says i know ur truth well. The day i sent Razak-Gazala to find out about the twins, that day i found out ur truth too. Tanveer says. .i can bear all but not backstabbing. Tanveer tells Sanam-2 she has no right to live in this house. She asks Sanam-2 to come with her but Sanam-2 refuses to budge. She stares at Tanveer and frees her arm from her grip. Sanam-2 tells Tanveer am not as useless as u think. She points Tanveer to the bowl with eggs which is going blue. Tanveer stares at the scene. She asks her what is all this. Sanam-2 says not needed for me to tell u what i am or what i do. I wanna do what u want me to do, to make Ahil mine. Sanam-2 says .if not by love, then by some other means. Tanveer is stunned. Sanam-2 says.. in love one does things out of capacity. U know that well. U were a rejected woman once, now a Nawab Begum. U got what u wanted, now i will get what i want. No one can stop Ahil from becoming mine. Sanam-2 says.. when we both know our mission, to separate Sahil, our bond should be equal too, not Begum-Naukrani but friends.  Sanam-2 extends her hand and says join hands with me, i know u can see. Tanveer is stunned but smiles and joins hands with Sanam-2. She says wow, i am so proud. I did right thing by bringing u in Ahils life. 

Part 2

Haya hugs Rahat and says thanks to Allah ur fine. Rahat asks why do you think am not fine, i had gone to meet the cops. Before Haya can explain, the doorbell rings, its the Security person who gives a letter. Rahat says got Armys official order, my leaves are over and if i dun resume duty, i will be declared a traitor. Haya says am very scared, how will i live without u. If Faiz was not hovering around us, i culd have lived alone. I know Faiz, he is too dangerous, he only needs one chance. Rahat says dun worry, neither Faiz nor his shadow can touch u. Its about one day only. I will resume duty, apply for leaves, if they get rejected i will take Voluntary Retirement. I will tell Security outside to be alert all the time. Remember Haya, Allah helps those who help themselves. If ur not confident, i wont go. Haya tells Rahat to go and says will wait for u to return. 

Sanam is making breakfast for Ahil when Sanam-2 comes and asks the matter. Sanam explains about how Ahil likes egg with sunny side up. She says i had a dhaba at Punjab so know how to make. Sanam-2 praises Sanam for having looks with talent. Asks her to teach her how to make breakfast. Ahil calls out and Sanam says will make myself this time.  Sanam makes the breakfast. She serves Ahil. Ahil sees its all burnt and is shocked. He asks what is this. Sanam says u like it so i made it. Ahil says not like this. Sanam is confused as she sees the egg perfectly normal. Ahil gets up and walks off. Sanam-2 watches them and self thought today Ahil hated ur breakfast .. soon he will hate u Sanam. Sanam is confused. Tanveer watches the whole thing and smirks. This Sanam-2 is not as useless as i thought. Now lets see how Sanam saves Ahil from Sanam-2.

Part 3

Tanveer comes to Ahil and asks why he din take tbe breakfast. Ahil says wasnt hungry. He asks her anything urgent. Tanveer says whether u remember or not, well its Nawab saabs barsi. Ahil goes quiet, remembering his bitter past. Tanveer says she knows Nawabsaab din treat u like a son but u need to act like one. He left long ago, its time u let bygones be bygones. Lets go to Matka Pir wali Dargah to offer our duas. Ahil is shocked. He recollects meeting Sanam there. Tanveer asks the matter. Ahil says remembering my past. I had wished that i go to that dargah with Sanam. Tanveer says, u could have gone to dargah with Sanam if ur wish was fulfilled but Sanam din marry u, so only Sanam-2 can go with u. Ahil says when i prayed, Sanam was in my heart. Want Sanam to come along. He tells Tanveer, think this as my wish and grant it. He hugs Tanveer. Sanam-2 overhears and says, forget dargah, dun want u to walk one step near Ahil. She says now this game will be dangerous Sanam. 

Precap -- Sanam tells Sanam-2, she and Ahil are going to dargah and its said that whatever u pray for there, u get. She asks if Sanam-2 wants anything. Sanam-2 keeps mum. Sanam tries to enter Ahils room but Sanam-2 blocks her and says as Ahils wife, i dun want u to go near my hubby. Sanam is shocked. Sanam-Tanveer-Ahil are leaving the mansion when Sanam-2 pinches her hand and Sanam's nose starts bleeding. She is shocked. 

Edited by Armu4eva - 9 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chahat_A_Doshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 9 years ago

Thank you for the WU