Views

Users

Frequent Posters

~x divya x~ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

Originally posted by: SRKRULEZZZ

what is he doing lately

he has been doing shows..and is currently working on an album with arijit and mona..hes under a 5 yr contract with TIPS๐Ÿ˜ณ
ammmu thumbnail
main hoon! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ ๐Ÿ˜ณ

This thread is GREAT thangakatti..!!! you did such an excellent job...... i lubbbb it ๐Ÿ‘
I luv Shamit thumbnail

anna- omg..we were crazyyyyy together..ur shamu hugs and ur i luv shamit posts 20 times a day..gosh! lol..and how u wrote shamu's name for an answer on ur test..lmao..i always felt confortable ating crazy with u..cuz u were the same....dint make me feel isolated in this hugee world ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜† then our talks abt how we shd have a shamu subject ๐Ÿ˜† again..i've sooooooooo many crazy memories with u..i remember alll of those memories..i guess my brains full of those..and thts y i cant remember my calc formulas ๐Ÿ˜† we havent been talking for a while cuz both of us have been busy..stay the same..lots of luv ๐Ÿค— ๐Ÿค—

[QUOTE]

๐Ÿค—divsssssssssssssssssssssssssss ๐Ÿค—

omggggg...where do i start frm...??..ok lets c...lolz...first congratz on such an AWESOMEEEEE job on shamus fourth club๐Ÿ‘truly well done am proud of u sweets..i been starin at them shamu pics alllll day longg๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†..anddd i canttt belive time has gone by sooooo fasttttt---it seems like just yday when i joined IF and met yall...divs ur one of the sweetest ppl i noe and ur a sweetheart of a person...itz hard to find ppl as sweet, crazy, and honest as u...the one thing i reallyyyy luvved bout u (lol and styll do) is tht ur veryy honest n tht will go far wit u in life๐Ÿ˜ณokkkiezzz enough on tht serious stuff..lolz..it dun even sound like meee...๐Ÿ˜†we have nuff crazy memories in shamu club...soo many i cant even write down...frm the craziness of having a shamu subject to writing poems n songs and my endlessssss hugs๐Ÿค—and my i luv shamit๐Ÿ˜†itz been a hella fun..divs sweety u been there for me when i needed u most and i luv ya...skool has got me bzy buh ill find time 4 ya๐Ÿ˜†and hun dunt change cuz i luv u just the way u r...lovable n crazy...thnx for all dem sweet words๐Ÿ˜ณu deserve the bestttttttt...lol...so does shamit..lolz...luv ya sooooo much ๐Ÿค—

I LUV SHAMITT!!!๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—

hehe..i sooo couldn't help doin tht๐Ÿ˜†

Malster90 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Congratulations every1 on the 4th club ๐Ÿ‘

A job well done ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
and the front page looks awesome
I luv Shamit thumbnail
heyyyyy...anyone in shamuz hood?? ๐Ÿ˜†
I luv Shamit thumbnail