Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

~x divya x~ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

Originally posted by: sensation87

wooooo nice work divyaaaaaaa πŸ˜› luv the colors n ur banner πŸ˜‰ its prettyyyyy πŸ˜ƒ

awww..thnx ayeshaπŸ˜› omg..i knw..i rllyy like tht banner😳😳 the first thing i like among the ones i eva madeπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
username88 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
divs luv da page
its pretty πŸ‘ πŸ‘ 😳   πŸ˜›
add ma name on da members list k? 😳
~@$hm@~ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

chocoo!!I just loved the cover page..the glitters n stuffπŸ‘πŸ˜ƒ

Congrats on 4th house shamu-ians😳

~x divya x~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: xmuqix

divs luv da page
its pretty πŸ‘ πŸ‘ 😳   πŸ˜›
add ma name on da members list k? 😳

awww..thnxπŸ˜›
sure..welcome to shamu club😳
i still have to send u the shamu videos u wanted..lol..i'll sometimeπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
~x divya x~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: ~@$hm@~

chocoo!!I just loved the cover page..the glitters n stuffπŸ‘πŸ˜ƒ

Congrats on 4th house shamu-ians😳

badam😳 long time no see..thnxxπŸ˜›πŸ˜›

oh yea..i forgotπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

CONGRATS ON THE 4TH FAN CLUBπŸ˜ƒ
~x divya x~ thumbnail
hellooo everyone 😳
i was looking thru the 1st and 2nd fan club 2day..well..a few mins back..and i see tht we all have shared soooooo much with eachother..we've become veryyyy close thru this fan club..and i knw most of these relationships will last forever..but i just felt like letting it out..all u guys r soooo special..i reallyyy wish those days cld come back..when we used to sit here and act crazy..but i knw they'll never come back but, the memories will be in my heart forever..i just wanna thank a few ppl for evreything..and let out a few memories i shared with u guys on this club..

pooj (xx)- omg gurl..when i was going thru those pgs..i remembered alll the crazy convos we had at the same time in shamu club, mona club, reunion, yahoo, msn and PMs...gradually over the phone..i have sooooooooo many memories with u..and beleive me..i reallyyy do remember all of them..like once when u said my b'day was in july..and it was 4 days before july 2nd..and how i kept scrutanizing(sp) u for it 😳 πŸ˜† πŸ˜† and rex is food..loool..i've soo many memories..and the phone convo tht day..lmao..and how u used to sit and stare at me and amritha pulling eachothers legs sooo bad..and all tht u used to say was looool..and "MY" face fights..omg..heheh..i can never stop writing..thts y i ahve them all in my memory book which i'll give ya when we meet..😳 i luv ya πŸ€— πŸ€—

pooj(skr)- again..we got veryy close thru this club..and now we feel sooo bad if we dunt talk to eachother atleast once a week..i remember how u always used to call shamu as shamu bhaiya and gradually tht changed..lol..and yh "shamit tyagi gale laga le"..hahaha..u've been a great support for me and stood by me through everything..thnx a lott dear..omg..remember those days when mal u and i used to sit and chat for hrs 2gether..i still remember when both of us always used to be there when the first club reached 100, 200, 300, 400, 500 pgs..hehe..awesome dayz..crazy posts..memories alwasy worth cherishing..i rlyy hope those days come backwe havent talked in a while now..but hopefully sometime soon we get to talk..and catch up with all our stories..i've sooo much to tell u πŸ˜† πŸ˜† luv ya 😳 πŸ€— πŸ€— p.s- i got to mail u something

diksha- i've knwn u for the longest time compared to others here..i've a lottttt of memories with u as well..some which may be sooooo special to me..some funny ones..and some bad memories...but after all i knw the kind of person u r and i respect u for who u r..there maybe times when we get on eachothers nerves..but i knw for sure ultimately we will be veryyyy good frnds again..omg..i remember the day when i was telling anna..abt a shamu fan who talks to him and i feel soo sryy for him cuz tht shamu fan is crazyy..and i said her name starts with a "di" and ends with an "a" and anna thought it was me..then i said..no..not me..theres another fan πŸ˜† πŸ˜† and u replied to tht saying "divs ur dead" πŸ˜† πŸ˜† and yh..tht yahoo convo where u said u cld pic me becoming veryy famous someday..thnx a lot for everything πŸ˜› luv ya 😳 πŸ€— πŸ€—

anna- omg..we were crazyyyyy together..ur shamu hugs and ur i luv shamit posts 20 times a day..gosh! lol..and how u wrote shamu's name for an answer on ur test..lmao..i always felt confortable ating crazy with u..cuz u were the same....dint make me feel isolated in this hugee world πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† then our talks abt how we shd have a shamu subject πŸ˜† again..i've sooooooooo many crazy memories with u..i remember alll of those memories..i guess my brains full of those..and thts y i cant remember my calc formulas πŸ˜† we havent been talking for a while cuz both of us have been busy..stay the same..lots of luv πŸ€— πŸ€—

rimi- the queen of randomness..i miss ya soooo much..i knw u quit IF..but plzz drop in once in a while..it was always funny and adorable on how u wld come from nowhere and start singing songs πŸ˜† πŸ˜† and those longggg posts u made for us to reach 1000 pgs πŸ˜† πŸ˜† our crazy PM titles..lol..anywyas..ur a veryyy sweet and fun luving person..stay as u r..and plz do drop in sometime luv ya πŸ€— πŸ€—

mal- i havent talked to u in the longest time..and we havent talked much on this club..but the first few days..when pooj u and i used to meet up at the same time was awesomee..us fighint over shamit..lolz..we still doπŸ˜†πŸ˜†now all our shamu talks happen in myspace..hehe..lately both of us have been veryy busy..but i still luv ya.. πŸ€— πŸ€—

neha- omggg..we havent talked in months 2gether..u've become more of a silent reader now..hope ur doing well dear😳 i miss u a lott..ur suchh a sweeeet lil grl..remember those lectures i gave u abt ur math gradesπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† u prolli hated me then..but the result was good in the end naa..anywyas..plz stay in touch..and stay as sweet as u r..ur suchh a sweetheart..sachii..toooo cute..luv yaπŸ€—πŸ€—

finally..i wanna thank shamu who brought me such wonderful relationships..u now knw wht u mean to me veryy well..i dun think i've to repeat it..all tht i wanna tell u is tht u r simply the best and i luv u! πŸ€—eEdited by luvshamit - 17 years ago
x_pooja_x thumbnail
divzzzzzzzzzzz the thread is awesum!!!!!! pink n blue is the way to gooooooo omggg sachiii best club evaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!! πŸ˜› bohut cuteeeeee haiiii 😳 well dun! πŸ‘
x_pooja_x thumbnail

Originally posted by: luvshamit

pooj (xx)- omg gurl..when i was going thru those pgs..i remembered alll the crazy convos we had at the same time in shamu club, mona club, reunion, yahoo, msn and PMs...gradually over the phone..i have sooooooooo many memories with u..and beleive me..i reallyyy do remember all of them..like once when u said my b'day was in july..and it was 4 days before july 2nd..and how i kept scrutanizing(sp) u for it 😳 πŸ˜† πŸ˜† and rex is food..loool..i've soo many memories..and the phone convo tht day..lmao..and how u used to sit and stare at me and amritha pulling eachothers legs sooo bad..and all tht u used to say was looool..and "MY" face fights..omg..heheh..i can never stop writing..thts y i ahve them all in my memory book which i'll give ya when we meet..😳 i luv ya πŸ€— πŸ€—

hey ma daisyyyy i kno u think i've been actin kinda cold lately .. n today on the fone as well but sachi yaar plz dun take it seriously .. am juz soo busyyy n in ma own world! wud u believe i saw sym afta like 3 weekz! πŸ˜• so u cud imagine wot am goin thruu newayzzz .. thnx for thz dedication yaar! meanz a lot 😳 haan yaar mujhe bhi woh sab yaad hai lol we were soo crazily weirddd.. yum yum rex is foood haha πŸ˜† yumm andddd oooo i luv ya! hehe πŸ˜› newayzzz omg u have a memory book!! me n u goin india next summer!!! we have to meet yaar i wana see it 😳😳 anywayz meri pyaari sis am goin sleep now πŸ˜† ima talk to ya properlyyy laterrrrrr or haan remember am goin indiaaaa on sat! lol 😳 luv ya bye x

hope all shamu-ianz r ok!!!! n studyin hardddd lotsa luv 2 all πŸ€—πŸ˜›

CaLiiZ*DiiMe thumbnail
divzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz sorry cudnt rite nothin last nite
omggggggggg fantastic job ur da bestttt da page looks hottttt πŸ˜› πŸ˜› keep up πŸ‘ πŸ‘
~x divya x~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: ~haBiBi2hot~

divzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz sorry cudnt rite nothin last nite
omggggggggg fantastic job ur da bestttt da page looks hottttt πŸ˜› πŸ˜› keep up πŸ‘ πŸ‘

hey rubz..thnx a lotπŸ˜›