Will try to update soonr 😊
Parii.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago
Will update this week hope so
Parii.. thumbnail

NOTE -Hi friends am back now my exams are over now. I have readied all of the comments and I very happy that u all are liking my ff. I will try to update it regularly but can't promise it because these days am really not getting much time I have to prepare for bank exams & UGC too. And then college work, exams full busy but will try to get time & update. I want to thank all of u for understanding me and for reading my ff its means a lot me .😊

Parii.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lily30

Will wait patiently 😃

THANKS
am going to update
Parii.. thumbnail

Recap -some boys try to misbehave with khushi&Payal . Arnav&Akash reach their and save them from boys.

Update: Part -4
All reaches gupta house. They rang the doorbell Garima opened the door, seeing Arnav&Akash with khushi&Payal and both girls are crying garima get angry and start shouting at them.
Listening garima shouting khushi told everything to garima what happened there after listening garima hugged both girls and take them inside & ask arnav, akash too come inside. After sometime arnav told them they came here to take khushi and payal to RM, listening to this khushi got angry
And told them they are not going to live in RM and they have to come in gupta house. Listening to this arnav got angry and shows court notice to khushi, after this Payal told them she will go and khushi will stay in gupta house only. Arnav told them he will not stay here and khushi too told them she will not go there after this argument arnav and akash left to RM  Khushi and payal hug each other.
           Next day all the gupta's has gone out to temple, when doorbell rang and khushi opened the door. arnav came inside the gupta house
 again to talk with khushi, when arnav was talking to khushi again doorbell rang, khushi opened the door, one child came and gave her bouquet of flowers. Khushi ask the child who have given this. Child told her bhaiya have given this for her and went out .arnav was seeing this and got angry thinking someone is giving bouquet to khushi. arnav snatches the bouquet from khushi hand and start searching for any card so that they can know who has send this. arnav was searching but he find nothing, that piss him a lot and in anger he throws bouquet and left gupta house. After arnav left Khushi was thinking who can send her bouquet, when again doorbell rang and khushi opened door and gupta family came inside. Khushi told them about arnav and mystery guy but all gupta's were very calm and that make khushi suspicious about them. She asked them what the matter is when payal told her that bouquet was sent by her.
 Flashback when all gupta left, when they are waiting for auto, garima ask payal to go and get devimaiya chunri. When payal was going back to gupta house, she saw arnav going inside the house. she knows why arnav has came here, when she was going to rang bell happyji called payal and told her to tell khushi he will ask his friend to send his children to khushi for tuitions saying this he was going when payal called him back and thanks him and told him the bouquet In his hand was beautiful. happyji told her he has purchased this for his mother but she hasn't like it and asked her if u liked you can take it. He gave bouquet to payal and she thanked him and starts moving toward her house. When plan came in her mind and she see children's are playing and she called one child and asked them to give bouquet to khushi and tell her one bhaiya has given him to give her. falshback over.
Khushi was shocked to know her jiji can do this. She asked her why she did this and payal told her that she did this because she wants arnav to feel the pain, for rejecting you and this will also make him agree for staying here. Khushi hugged payal and told her she is the best! And start laughing seeing khushi laugh all the family to laugh thinking, what arnav condition must be
 In RM arnav was very angry and was thinking who can send khushi bouquet, who can dare to his khushi bouquet, who can dare to send bouquet to mrs.asr that's make him more angry and he throw everything and make mess of his room. Arnav was thinking how to make khushi agree to live in RM but he knows it's very tough work. All night arnav was thinking about mystery guyat 4 am he slept. Next day arnav again goes to laxshmi nagar to meet khushi there he see khushi was talking to some handsome boy, and boy is touching khushi hand 
this make him anger and without meeting khushi he left to AR. In AR arnav was shouting at employees and thinking about khushi and the guy. He did not understand why he can't see khushi with other guy, when he was the one who break the marriage. He was feeling terrible headache and he left the AR and went to RM to take some rest. In gupta house everyone was sitting in hall and having tea when payal came there and told them that she got the job of PA in MK industries. They will pay her Rs 10000 per month and khushi will too teach students so they will have money so they can shift from Delhi. Khushi and payal went to their room and hugged each other and decided that they will earn money and will shift from Delhi. At night everyone went to sleep khushi and payal to went but sleep is far from their eyes that's why khushi called payal and said jiji why this always happen with us, whenever we got happy something bad happens can't we stay happy why always devimaiya do this with us jiji? Why   By saying this both sister start crying. Payal hugged khushi and told her this time we have to be strong and have to fight for our justice, self-respect, and make people understand what they did with us is wrong
 and we will not forgive them for hurting us this time and this will be example for everyone who thinks woman's can't do anything for themselves. Khushi again hugged payal and told her you are right jiji
 I will not cry and will remain strong, and will fight for our justice after that both went to sleep.

Guys I know am very late and irregular in updating sorry for that, I will try to update next part soon. For compensate am giving u all a precap of next update!!!!
precap:

Khushi how dare u to get married again, u have a child also how can u do this to me khushi?  Speak up dammit how u can do this to me don't u know how much I love you .then also u get married khushi why you did this to me!!

Hope u all likes the update, if u did please click like button and comment so that I can know if u all are liking it or not!!

Edited by Parii.. - 7 years ago
Mickyyyy thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nice update. Wat a twist yaar
Marinajan thumbnail
nice update priii   thnx for pm
Parii.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: anithabalaram