Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aggarwalrachna thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
dont know at all what cvs are uptoo lets wait and watch ...

i want peeya  to ateast go to college ...and they should show her life struggles and love story also ...😳
Ashakalyani thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
i realy hope sudeep is positive character and guys dont worry sudeep will not be a lead bcoz as we all know SS team believe name starting with R is lucky for them...but here sudeep's character is named as VEER..so i strongly believe veer will be the person who will unite anuraj eventhough he falls for anu...

Waida1234 thumbnail

Originally posted by: adisimi

Thats not possible!  Piya is still in school yaar! But i don't know why i feel sudeep would make a good pair with alka or devyani!

They can even pair him with Ashta, Santo, Dolly or any Tom, Dick and Harry...He should just stay away from Anu...Anu is only for Rajat...baas...😡
Swetha-Sai thumbnail
^ Thanks for sharing! :)
Hmm.. another new guy also in IAF?!
Well.. Rajat will be ðŸ¥º Veer & his wife Anu's romance.. 
Cinnamon_Kisses thumbnail

neil not gonna support anuraj coz he promised his mother so i think veer will step in and then veer and dev will team up to unite anuraj in this while neil ko mirchi lagegi and then he can plan the revenge drama seeing veer so close to dev and recalling how his friends taunted him, if they are gonna bring up deveel revenge track in near future this can be the way, in the meantime i dont mind dev falling for veer and veer falling for anu coz he will not express it as he is rajat's best friend, he will supress his emotions and happily play the cupid in anuraj story coz if suri sir tells him abt anu then he will eventually get to know the whole cd drama and how anuraj marraige happened so he will not dare to come between the strong bond of anuraj, remember guys even kari was scared to do so but if he is actually falling for anu then something llike that in twilight series can happen- edward, bella and jacob. but now after reading this article i hold hopes that there is no separation or negativity between anuraj, pls dont dissappoint is!

isaritha thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Sudeep aka Veer being a Wing Commander is in a higher position than apna Squadron Leader Rajat Sareen and so he will be perfect alliance for Anu as Shastriji told he will get a guy in much above position than Rajat... Now how Anu will work in Air force dept ðŸ˜• confusion hein
Anyways in my mind there are 3 tracks (hope u guys don't kick me for the 1st track)
1) Well Ssudeep has mostly played lead character and how can he come for short time episodes so I feel Ssudeep Anu ka shaadi ho jaayega (even I don't want that but CVs ðŸ˜¡) later in some Air force operation mabbe Ssudeep will die then Rajat will marry Anu after some dramas and dramas

2) Ssudeep being Rajat BF he will be farishta in Anuraj life help them uniting and mabbe his track with Deviyani will start since Neel must have dumped her... Agar CVs ka bass chala aur triangle pe triangle karenge pata nai Veer ko koi milegi ke nai koi nai toh match her with Karishma ðŸ¤£

3) Ssudeep is coming back to TV to win hearts so what made him to accept the role So his character will be for long time mabbe initially he will be positive but he can turn negative and mabbe he is a traitor in Air force dept and apna Rajat will expose him

Well I would love to see how the story progresses now and Ssudeep indeed is a good actor and hopefully we like him bass he should not harm our Anuraj🤬
isaritha thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Waida1234

They can even pair him with Ashta, Santo, Dolly or any Tom, Dick and Harry...He should just stay away from Anu...Anu is only for Rajat...baas...😡

Waida ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ Santo and Dolly🤣 Or else Mrs. Bajwa's only Daughter bhi chalegi ekdum laadidaa rahega... But Waida jhelna padega he will do everything possible to win Anu as he is charming to the core🤔 karle jitni khoshish Anu sirf aur sirf Rajat Ki hein
Cinnamon_Kisses thumbnail

Originally posted by: isaritha

Sudeep aka Veer being a Wing Commander is in a higher position than apna Squadron Leader Rajat Sareen and so he will be perfect alliance for Anu as Shastriji told he will get a guy in much above position than Rajat... Now how Anu will work in Air force dept ðŸ˜• confusion hein

Anyways in my mind there are 3 tracks (hope u guys don't kick me for the 1st track)
1) Well Ssudeep has mostly played lead character and how can he come for short time episodes so I feel Ssudeep Anu ka shaadi ho jaayega (even I don't want that but CVs ðŸ˜¡) later in some Air force operation mabbe Ssudeep will die then Rajat will marry Anu after some dramas and dramas

2) Ssudeep being Rajat BF he will be farishta in Anuraj life help them uniting and mabbe his track with Deviyani will start since Neel must have dumped her... Agar CVs ka bass chala aur triangle pe triangle karenge pata nai Veer ko koi milegi ke nai koi nai toh match her with Karishma ðŸ¤£

3) Ssudeep is coming back to TV to win hearts so what made him to accept the role So his character will be for long time mabbe initially he will be positive but he can turn negative and mabbe he is a traitor in Air force dept and apna Rajat will expose him

Well I would love to see how the story progresses now and Ssudeep indeed is a good actor and hopefully we like him bass he should not harm our Anuraj🤬

you know i feel lke killing you for the first track,  showering you with gifts for the second one and liking you for the third one! thats by my side i want sudeep to be a positive one coz had enough villains in anuraj story!
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
hope he stays positive until the end of his character in the show ðŸ˜³
Waida1234 thumbnail

Originally posted by: poorva22

you know i feel lke killing you for the first track,  showering you with gifts for the second one and liking you for the third one! thats by my side i want sudeep to be a positive one coz had enough villains in anuraj story!

I will also kill you for the first track...Anuraj are soulmates...nobody will separate them. Anuraj are the main lead, this guy will only do a cameo just like Kari, he is here to unite Anuraj, otherwise Cvs would have send Rajat to Dehradhun and Anuraj wouldn't have made all those promises to each other. The scenes and dialogues cvs have shown lately between Anuraj is an indication that Anuraj will be the end game, Anu may give up because of her family...but, Rajat will not give up fighting for his life, his love and his wife...😉