Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Cara- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
I am sort of happy.. I can't wait to see Rajat getting jealous.. 
It's AnuRaj in the end so chill guys.. 
sureesh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shashi05

Hey all I am sorry but m quiting ss...I had interest with hope that they will reunite anuraj very soon..but after spoilers like anu signing on divorce papers and new entry..I have lost all hopes and interest..Anu abi to college me thi ab work karegi..we are mad o wat...itna illogical case kaise ban sakta h..I dont undrstnd why cvs r torturing us.bcz of so much chaos and all problem that they are bringing one after another they are getting good trps from this ttack..bcz every1 is watching with a hope that they will reunite anuraj soon..but I cant take it anymore...Islie I am quiting ss..may be 1% trp will fall then they will realise our emotions are not a thing to play..I hd enjoyed anuraj sep-oct months moments a lot..I have watched those moments for more than 5times...It had always made me feel happy..Now I want to leave with those memories..I dont want to quit with anuraj separation moments n all rona dhona...Islie m quiting ss..Ill be happy with anuraj romantic moments...They will be together atleast in my dreams...bye all..love u miss u..

there wont b any seperation..this is just to generate curiosity..pl b back here...in d end it is anuraj...
Waida1234 thumbnail

Originally posted by: jyothiram

yello article aagaya hai new entry ka. Anus boss. Is she going to work.. Did she finish her education. God knows what cvs are upto

Jyothi..you were right Yaar...the person you talk to  gave you correct information...may be, Anu wii have to look for a job as her dad won't be able to work anymore...I only hope this new character will not come in between Anuraj...but, will help in bringing them together, if not, I'm going to bash him left and right...😡 I'm starting hating Anu now, why giving hope to Rajat and then break his heart once again, she should have let him marry Karishma... I'm sure her selfish and Buddha Baap will try another emotional blackmail and will tell her to marry this new guy.😡  Last time, Anu with the help of Devil stopped Rajat marriage with Kari, this time Rajat with the help of Devil will stop Anu marriage with this new guy(if Rajat also will sign the divorce paper) I will enjoy this track only if we got to see a jealous, angry and determine Rajat trying all possible tricks and making all sort of plans with the help of Devil to woo back Anu...At the end of the day, I know Anuraj will be together, if not cvs would have send Rajat to Dehradhun and then start this track, new entry, as it would have made no difference...Lately, cvs have shown us power pack scenes and dialogues between Anuraj, it's an indication that whatever calamity will befall on them, it will not affect Anuraj and they will end up being together...we must also not forget the tarot reader, Anuraj are made for each other, they are soulmates...😉
PS: The person who gave you correct information about this new guy also told you, if I'm not wrong that Vijay wasn't married naa...? That must have made you very happy...naughty girl...😉

Divineluster thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
ha ha anu's boss?? she hardly goes to college n finished studying ?? n got job too 😲 😲 🤣 🤣
jyothiram thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Waida1234

Jyothi..you were right Yaar...the person you talk to  gave you correct information...may be, Anu wii have to look for a job as her dad won't be able to work anymore...I only hope this new character will not come in between Anuraj...but, will help in bringing them together, if not, I'm going to bash him left and right...😡 I'm starting hating Anu now, why giving hope to Rajat and then break his heart once again, she should have let him marry Karishma... I'm sure her selfish and Buddha Baap will try another emotional blackmail and will tell her to marry this new guy.😡  Last time, Anu with the help of Devil stopped Rajat marriage with Kari, this time Rajat with the help of Devil will stop Anu marriage with this new guy(if Rajat also will sign the divorce paper) I will enjoy this track only if we got to see a jealous, angry and determine Rajat trying all possible tricks and making all sort of plans with the help of Devil to woo back Anu...At the end of the day, I know Anuraj will be together, if not cvs would have send Rajat to Dehradhun and then start this track, new entry, as it would have made no difference...Lately, cvs have shown us power pack scenes and dialogues between Anuraj, it's an indication that whatever calamity will befall on them, it will not affect Anuraj and they will end up being together...we must also not forget the tarot reader, Anuraj are made for each other, they are soulmates...😉

PS: The person who gave you correct information about this new guy also told you, if I'm not wrong that Vijay wasn't married naa...? That must have made you very happy...naughty girl...😉

Haha waida ha he told me that vijay is nt married.. So I have chances. Hope I was anu I would say bhaad mein jao papa I want this hotty rajat.. 
devuu23 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
arrey yar cant accept it anymore.really frustrating.gonna quit ths ss fr 1 mnth :(. but ll b active n forum hw can miss those supr dupr cmnts 😉
Divineluster thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: jyothiram

Haha waida ha he told me that vijay is nt married.. So I have chances. Hope I was anu I would say bhaad mein jao papa I want this hotty rajat.. 

jyotii 🤣 🤣
RUQAIYA10 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I am very, very upset. I too loved the episodes from September to October. I guess will just have to live with that because  I dont think I can take any more of this. Obviously the boss will fall for Anu.
what else will happen???

I am sooo disappointed.
_innocent_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Anu's turn to manhandle Rajat and says she will marry this new entry no matter what he says.😆
Waida1234 thumbnail
If this new character is positive and is playing the role of cupid for Anuraj...then it's good, he is most welcome in SS...👍🏼 But, if he is here to play troublemaker in Anuraj life, then I will bash him and will also advice Rajat to change into his dabang avatar and kick him left and right like he did with Rajeev the creep...😡 I don't want him near Anu and breathing the same air as her, I don't want Anu to have any body contact with him, not even a hand shake...Anu you better stick to your 'Namastey' even if you're going to work in an office or whatever place...😡 It could also be that this new guy will be just like Karishma was in Anuraj life...Minty was the only person who was Kari fan in Sareen family and now this new guy will be only Shastri Ji fan in Shastri family...and if cvs are planning Anu marriage with him, it will happen that on the day of the marriage, this guy will turn out to be a villain who will be exposed by Rajat and gang...😉 I'm wondering, among all these hulchul phulchul where Devil track will fit in these