Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Mukti- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Hello again and early good night to all you wonderful people.

@ Reshma...thank you for not making Mano and myself the conjoining twins from 'alone', that would have been...
well the wall is safe from Mano but not from me, I hugged it.... Wonderful quote as always.😃

@ Meena and Praba...

@ Prams...thanks. Would like to tell you though that there is no such thing as an 'innocent gutter mind' and  we know you are aadat se majboor but we all love your aadat...

@ JJ...thanks for your wonderful words, and as I told Reshma, I have recently hugged the wall, table , car door and god knows what, so Mano is safe... I still wonder how I am in one piece with all the hugging I do, yes I am fine...

@ Ruchi...Happy belated birthday to your darling...

Mariia.R thumbnail

Great to have you back to the forum! However, remember to take it easy, your hand does not necessarily stand up to heavy strain. Even though I can see that you are back in full swing... and once Lachu is back, blabbering begins... 😆

And great to have M & M back too. Missed Mukti's daily quotes and GIFs. It seems that everything is as before. Me like!! 😃

How sweet and wonderful collage again.

First, can't help but drooling over Rudra...

Rudar watches sleeping Paro and Paro putting Rudra to sleep.

Paro putting a strange black point on his forehead, I remember it well..that was odd...

Glad to have you all back!

🤗

-Mukti- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Mano my not so conjoined twin...telepathy always draws me here to you.Sorry,  I was just a little busy with life that did not give me time to spend on this wonderful forum with you'll. But yesterday fate gave me time and I ended up making GIFs for my GIF page and that is how I saw your post.

As for the quote it is
for the both of us since I did my sharing of hugging too, hopefully we avoid this sort of 'hugging' for a while...

Loved our little dance...
some more happy dance for us...the M& M s

I am also wondering where lovely loveable Lachu disappeared to 
I will check back to see if she makes an appearance. 
Mira, missed you too and yes everything is back to 'normal'.  The black tika she put on Rudra's forehead is to prevent him from getting 'evil eye' which he teased her aout that your moon (him) does not have any spots.
Okay Mano, you take care and have good night...
Edited by believe77 - 9 years ago
ELLUNDAA thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Holllaaa...*seeing no response * ohhh crappp...i am lateee...
Manooo awww my darling u missed me...??? And u r back... 🤗 jhappiii with a sound pappie...mmmuahhh 😃

I was here like a batakti hui aatma...not exactly in rr...but in the other forum u know... 😆 reading an FF...

I was about to pm u...i was just thinking about it...n here u are my Mano darling... 🤗 ohhh bohoth hui...u okay nahhh??? Mano...how is ur health da???? Alternate days...thats cool da...u don't take stress... 🤗

And RUCHIII my darling...happpyyy belated birthday dear...my hero... 😆
Ruchi and just as u said deeps replied to me... 😳

Muktiii darling...ur quotes too good...and Reshma ur quotes are as always awesome...
And mukkktiii ur gifs...ohhh please do u want me to say????? 🤢 gorgeous gifs...

And miru darling is liking the posts but not seen anywhere???? *looking around *
Mirooo whereee areee uuu????? Lalaaa...

Okay okay...mano I really don't wanna comment on the collage da...i mean its awesome...okayyy...
U are a genius 😆 and credit goes to PARUD... 😆
Awww they are sooo adorable...okay so first one is gauri sleeping nahhh????
Then second one toh post hug scene nahhh???? When she comes to know about Laila's asli chehra...

Awww and the last one...okay drooling mode on... 😉
That's was sooo cuteee and hell hot...accidental foto clicking scene ruddy in christmas tree aka nighty... 😆 accidental fall...ahem ahem... 😆
Awww and the kaala teeka...that was sooo cuteee...and lovable...adorable...
Parud parud and parud...love em...

Awww Mano I missed the daily dose of parud collage...now u r back wowww...I am sooo happpieee...*dinka chika dinka chika dinka chika dinka chika he he he he*

*everyone 🤔 *

*me telling arrey my gorgeous ladies I was dancinggg* 😆

Manooo love uuu sweety for the awesome collage... 🤗
Edited by la126 - 9 years ago
ELLUNDAA thumbnail
Ohhh miruuu u r here... 😲 *hugs*
Actually I started typing when JJ commented and I had done a great job indeed...see how late I am...bloody *uncensored* me...
😡

Oops sorry miru u doing good nah??? *jhappies n pappies*
😃

Mukti awww did u call me lovable...?? 😳 *ahem ahem coughing really hard and nudging mano* 😆 I will be back there to comment waada he abse jis desh Mein honge wahaan se comment karenge... 😉

And my meens sweety...yes yes how come Ashish wears nighty and me not acknowledging it...aisa kabhi Ho sakta he kya???? *silly u*

Actually lemme be honest...i forgot about it...*with slumped shoulders and bowing my head*
After seeing ur comment only I edited my comment...i mean I thought of typing it...when I started but u know I have a very good memory power and hard working brains...so yaaa...am I going serious again???? 🤢

Mano I missed u today???? Yes I can see that... crap...kyun bhagwaan kyun???? Y am I always late??? 😡
Miss uuu Mano...n my deeps too...arrey aise mat dekho...i miss her too...
And u too manooo...*aansu bhara hugs* 😭
Mariia.R thumbnail

Originally posted by: la126

And miru darling is liking the posts but not seen anywhere???? *looking around *
Mirooo whereee areee uuu????? Lalaaa...

Look again, you were not accurate enough. And I even mentioned you by name ..
But back to JJ's tidbits ... I have hard time to understand... 
I am fine, so free time before my next shift. Do you know what I did today? I skied in the woods... lots of snow, freezing cold and warm juice. I loved!
Edited by Fimiramak - 9 years ago
ELLUNDAA thumbnail
Miruuu *sniff sniff* 😭
See my other post... 😭 don't get angry with me...

Awww wowww...wowww...snow??? Wawuuu...I am scared of skiing...
I mean I haven't done that before obviously... 😆 but it looks like u would fall down any moment I mean what if u slip... 😲 I have problem with height stuffs n fast stuffs...not that I am scared... 😃
Just I don't like it... 🤢 but I love snow...i mean yaaa I have seen in tv n all... 😉 Edited by la126 - 9 years ago
Mariia.R thumbnail

Originally posted by: la126

Miruuu *sniff sniff* 😭
See my other post... 😭 don't get angry with me...

Awww wowww...wowww...snow??? Wawuuu...I am scared of skiing...
I mean I haven't done that before obviously... 😆 but it looks like u would fall down any moment I mean what if u slip... 😲 I have problem with height stuffs n fast stuffs...not that I am scared... 😃
Just I don't like it... 🤢 but I love snow...i mean yaaa I have seen in tv n all... 😉

I am not angry at you. Why would I be? Probably you could not make me angry no matter how har you try..I don't get angry easily.
Well, I understand if you are afraid of snow or skiing. But here winter last almost 6 months so I am used to it. And, in fact, skiing is really fun..Slip? So what? If that happens, I stand up and continue. But when I now think back, I don't think I have slipped...
Snow is fun! You would like it! But the darkness.. I hate that!!
JJKKL thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Fimiramak

But back to JJ's tidbits ... I have hard time to understand... 

WHAT ??? It is not in Hindi !!
Edited by JJKKL - 9 years ago
ELLUNDAA thumbnail
Oh yaaa???? Me get angry easily...I am a bit over- the- top-emotional person... 🤢
I can easily get annoyed... 😆
Oh yaaa u told me once about the darkness...ummm but u know I would love to be in snow...but nowadays I can't even bear a bit of winter season...its always moderate here at my place...then too I can't take the cold weather...and u know earlier I used to believe that snow was like cotton balls u know In cartoons and all...they would show as cotton balls...soft and smooth...but in real it is real ice right???? I discovered it recently only... 🤢 so I am scared but i wanna know how it will feel like... 😃

Okay enough of my blabbers...its been quite long since I last spoke up here...maybe that's why I am going on and on and on and on and i think I should stop...

My brother can switch off his wifi anytime now...advanced goodnite...if I am gone...
Else v will continue... 🤗