Posted: 9 years ago
Our Nights ❤️

PS:Few more parts left

Direct Link
https://i.imgur.com/y7TtHK2.jpg

Index:(Edits and VM's):
Friends🤗,
  Finally I am posting a collage after 11days break.Thank u all for your love and support during my tough time. Initially I will be posting collages on alternative days.Since it would take some more time for me to work like before.Hope to see you all once gain chitchatting,guttering,fighting and drooling here😆.
Edited by multimediaa - 9 years ago
Nice dear, they are sleeping well by disturbing ours...
Welcome back my other M

dance with me

Dancing se maan bhar gaya ho to quote dekhe...

also came bearing GIFs...

lovely collage as always Mano, hope you are not stressing yourself out.  So pleased to see you back with a bang.  Well you have a wonderful day and I will now

see you later...

Edited by believe77 - 9 years ago
I am soo glad to see you back Mano. Hope you have recovered a little and are feeling much better now? 
I am really curious to see you right now! You would make one very colorful picture. Or are you past that back,blue n purple phase? Sorry...didn't mean to kid about it ..was just trying to cheer you up. 

I remember I too had an accident with a two wheeler. For my 16 th birthday dad had presented me with a hot red sunny...remember this was one of those initial models of two wheelers. I was the first to own it in my neighbourhood soo obviously I was trying to show off one day. It all happened in the blink of an eye. One second I wa on the road and the next I had jumped over a drainage that was almost as wide as a small car!!! I landed on the other side and half the bike and my rear wheel was hanging in the air ready to topple over backwards. The drain was easily six feet deep.Till date I wonder how the hell that happened. I had enough time n mind to immediately get off n pull the bike along with me before we both went down. And the wonder was I didn't have a single scratch on me and my sunny was intact too. Truly I was very lucky that day.
But man you should have seen my moms face then and the dressing down I, got from dad. All well deserved and still remembered 😉
Well ..anyway nice to see you back in business doing what you do best. This place has been too dull off late.
One word about the collage. Parud i feel are the only couple who look hot and sweet even when asleep. Sanish have such expressive faces they look stunning even when asleep. In their sleep too they convey their feelings to us na?

Glad you are back in action and the "Parud Nights" series is back on track...Many cute endearing nights with Parud we had...👍🏼
Edited by nik1310 - 9 years ago
Originally posted by prabha.abha

Nice dear, they are sleeping well by disturbing ours...

ha..ha..
So true 😉
Thank u dear😃
Mano welcome back. With you and your collages the gloom is gone and shine is back in the forum.
Just don't stress too much. The alternate day collages are fine with us.

And we have Mukti back too. You two seem like conjoined twins not in the "ALONE" way but a nice way. When we have one M, the other M too follows.

Mukti the gifs were lovely. and the quote just hope Mano doesn't make it true. She has already hugged the road. I already pity it. Hope the wall is safe from her.

So way to go girls. Keep rocking the forum.

The collage was awesome.

Rudra watching Paro sleep.
Paro putting Rudra to sleep and then slept on the mattress on the floor. Where did the Chuha suddenly disappear no one knows.

Paro watching Rudra sleep and applying the nazar tikka to prevent him from our not so innocent glances. And then waking up with just her hand on his chest.  I wouldn't have mind something more intimate position.

Well a quote for all those who sleep with the ones they love. I didn't use the word married people because there are some who belong to the "Unknown status" category.

"You want to know what happiness is?
Its waking up in the middle of night for no reason,
shifting under the blankets and feeling the heat of the person next to you.
You turn around and see them in their most peaceful, innocent and vulnerable state.
They breathe as though the weight of the world lay on anyone's but their own.
You smile, kiss their face in the most gentle manner so as not to wake them.
You turn back around and an involuntery grin forms on your own face.
You feel an arm wrap around your waist and you know it doesn't get any better than this"

Hey Mukti dearhttps://i112.photobucket.com/albums/n200/NarutonSakura/ththdancingkitty.gif

Actually I wanted to PM u last night about the collage but forgot
Since I haven't seen u in forum
For past few days
I was wondering whether u will be here
But see here ur 
Of course we have our telepathic connection

So M&M back

Today the quote is dedicated to me

And what do I say about the GIF's
They are simply 

Originally posted by Rummykub

I am soo glad to see you back Mano. Hope you have recovered a little and are feeling much better now? 
I am really curious to see you right now! You would make one very colorful picture. Or are you past that back,blue n purple phase? Sorry...didn't mean to kid about it ..was just trying to cheer you up. 

I remember I too had an accident with a two wheeler. For my 16 th birthday dad had presented me with a hot red sunny...remember this was one of those initial models of two wheelers. I was the first to own it in my neighbourhood soo obviously I was trying to show off one day. It all happened in the blink of an eye. One second I wa on the road and the next I had jumped over a drainage that was almost as wide as a small car!!! I landed on the other side and half the bike and my rear wheel was hanging in the air ready to topple over backwards. The drain was easily six feet deep.Till date I wonder how the hell that happened. I had enough time n mind to immediately get off n pull the bike along with me before we both went down. And the wonder was I didn't have a single scratch on me and my sunny was intact too. Truly I was very lucky that day.
But man you should have seen my moms face then and the dressing down I, got from dad. All well deserved and still remembered 😉
Well ..anyway nice to see you back in business doing what you do best. This place has been too dull off late.
One word about the collage. Parud i feel are the only couple who look hot and sweet even when asleep. Sanish have such expressive faces they look stunning even when asleep. In their sleep too they convey their feelings to us na?

Hey Prati
Good to see u
Missed u all🤗
Ya ,I am past that stage,U won't find anything strange

Though u said it in a humorous way
Urs could have been pretty serious dear
Happy that u escaped😃

Does there anything that look normal about this couple
Parud are always special😉