19th January-Written Update-Qubool Hai

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Part 1

Sanam-2 is waiting for Ahil. Seher is waiting for Rehaan. Tanveer smirks looking at the two. Seher wonders where is Rehaan and hopes he is there soon. Rehaan comes and is stunned seeing her. He asks her what she is doing there. Seher asks expecting someone else. Well when someone repeats a joke, it gets boring. Seher turns to leave and Rehaan holds her hand and pulls her close. He smiles at her. Rehaan tells Seher that our hearts meet one time and we marry one time. Rehaan tells Seher there was no one in my life before you and after you there wont be anyone. You taught me to believe in love and till my last breath, u will be in my life forever. I love you Sunehri. Seher-Rehaan hug. Tanveer smiles watching the two. Azhars parents are shocked. They ask why she is happy. Tanveer tells them to watch now what Ahil does when he sees them together. Sanam-2 is still waiting but ends up spilling the kheer on the ground. She is shocked and rushes to get a fresh bowl of kheer. Tanveer worries why Ahil isnt there yet. They turn but spot Ahil arriving. All watch anxiously. Ahil is about to step inside the lawn where Rehaan-Seher are being cozy and smiley. Tanveer smirks, now watch Sanam what happens. 

Haya counts down to 5..4..3..2..1 and Faiz eats the kheer from the spoon. Haya opens her eyes and is shocked to see Faiz. Haya screams .. Faiz. Rahat hears her scream and rushes. Haya faints. Faiz laughs and jumps right back into the pool. Rahat runs to Haya and asks her the matter. He shakes her and she opens her eyes. Haya looks at the water and says.. Faiz, he was here, he is back. Rahat tells her noe one is there. 

Ahil is walking when he feels an arm on his shoulder, he turns and its Sanam. Ahil stares at her. Tanveer is shokced to see Ahil stop midway. Tanveer thinks its Sanam-2 and wonders what she is doing there. BG- Junoon. Sahil eyelocks. Azhars parents point out to the moon. Tanveer hopes for Ahil to turn and look at his Sanam busy romancing someone else. Sanam says knew u would come to ur true love. Ahil says din come for u. Sanam says dun care  why u came here, care that ur here, in front of me. Its my Chand Raat and i made kheer for u and am gonna feed u. I care that us being here together is proof that Allah approves our bond. Rehaan asks Seher if she is going to feed him kheer or keep staring. Seher says first the moon and then you. Rehaan says.. go gotta fight the moon. Tanveer fumes that.. people need to be at right place at right time, why cant Ahil see. Sanam-2 comes with kheer in bowl and stops in her tracks on seeing Sahil. Tanveer is more confused and asks who is standing behind Sanam-2. Seher offers a spoon full of kheer to moon and same time Sanam turns and offers a spoon full of kheer to the moon. Tanveer and Azhars parents are shocked. 

Part 2

Haya tells Rahat, it was Faiz, trust me. Rahat tries to calm her. Haya tells Rahat to save her or Faiz will kill her. She asks Rahat why he is quiet. She says he will kill me, Faiz is alive and he fed me kheer. Rahat tells Haya i know ur right, Cops informed me that the body at farm house was not of Faiz's. Faiz is alive. Haya is panic stricken. She recollects all the bad things of the past.

Seher feeds Rehaan. Both are lovey dovey and hug each other. Ahil looks at Sanam and wonders if u love me so much, why did u leave me. I named the destiny lines in my hand on u and u left my hand too. Sanam turns to feed Ahil. She tells Ahil that if u hv ever loved me then...Ahil opens his mouth. Sanam -2 is shocked and drops the bowl of kheer. Sahi hear the noise and turn. Sanam-2 is teary eyed and Ahil walks off from there, stops near Sanam-2 and continues to walk away. Sanam watches him walk away. Sanam-2 leaves from there too. Tanveer is frustrated.

Rahat tries to calm Haya who is in panic and closing doors. Haya tells Rahat that Faiz will kill me, close the doors and windows. Save me. Rahat tries to calm Haya.

Part 3

Tanveer recollects all the happenings of the past couple of weeks. Tanveer says so AsYa's twins are alive- Sanam and Seher. Azhars parents rue that there were only one enemy before now there are two. Tanveer says so the ones we thought were dead are alive. Wow Allah, great miracle. She laughs. Azhars parents think she is gone nuts. Tanveer says .. am not nuts. Tanveer tells them to do as told and not let anyone know that Sanam has a look alike. She asks them to bring all details on Seher. Tanveer says. .u like playing games Sanam, well the games begin now. You both sisters have beaten me several times, now see what i do. In this game u made a big mistake, u took ur twin's help. Now will use ur sister as a pawn against u and when ur sister will betray u, u wont have courage to live or die. Need to find out who is real Sanam and who is the twin.

Precap --- Ahil takes a spoon of kheer that Sanam has made and says.. this is for u. Sanam watches and has happy smile. Sanam-2 is in tears and grabs a branch and hurts her hand. Faiz is holding a knife and about to attack Haya.

Edited by Armu4eva - 9 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Surish thumbnail
Thanks Armu4ever for January 19, 2015 Qubool Hai written update
Zoya2 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks for the Written Update
Chahat_A_Doshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Thanks for the written update

Tannu ka ðŸ˜ˆ

Sannu ke ðŸ˜­

Both getting on my nerves

New name for Nayi Sanam/Ammi ki Sanam/Chidiya/Toenail Sanam is Sannu rhyming with Tannu

Uma90 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thnks for the update ðŸ˜ƒ