ramahesh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
congrats for new thread dear...
singh24 thumbnail

my dear friends

Updating   

aswini,  soniaforever,  vydehi,  dpurva,  mamta-salian,  krishna.,  girijamkrishna,  aaahsapca,  zil143,  tessyrani,  sumihalil,  swati2011,  sdg26

Edited by singh24 - 9 years ago
singh24 thumbnail

(For banner credit goes to my dear priya)

The Jinx

An object or person that brings bad luck.

It can take you days, months, even years to better your life but it only takes a second for you to ruin someone else's.

Prologue 

No one is ever created to be perfect we all have some kind of flaw that makes us unique and make us who we are ...
 Many times we curse our flaws and look at them with shame .
 But , sometimes for d most blessed of us , God use these flaws to soften our spirit and turn us 
into a kinder more beautiful and compassionate
soul ...

Note... This is a fiction inspired by some facts and incidents form our surroundings . If someone find any resemblance in d title and story line they r welcome to leave ur comments on my page (plzz don't pm me)wit
h d link . I'll try my best not to touch any body's work. Need ur love and support to make it an interesting FF. 

Part - 90

Part - 91

Maan entered in Geet's room with thudding heart ,, she was busy searching something in a book ,, Manu was playing with jojo in living hall nd Satish was with him ,, Maan quietly nearer her nd coughed to get her attention ,,, aahhmm ,, Geet .

Geet heard  his voice ,, her hand stopped which was turning d pages nd she looked at him blankly ,, that look  pained him .

Maan: Geet,, wo ,, I m sorry for that ,, I sent u back like that ,, I m really very sorry .

Geet replied coldly: why r u saying sorry Mr Khurana ,, it was my mistake , I went there at wrong time nd disturbed u all ,, I m sorry for that  ,, I called u but u wr not responding so I went there ,, sorry for that .

Maan: nahi Geet  , it was not ur mistake ,, u cn come any time  ...

Geet: nahi mr Khurana , mujhe puchker jana chahiye tha ,, family mei bahot si baatyen hoti hei jo family members ke beech hi discuss ki jati hein ,, aap galat nahi thy , mai samajh sakti hun ,, it's OK .

Maan sighed : I know that talk hurt u nd that's why I told  u to go  back ,, that discussion cd hurt u more .

Geet turned her face aside getting where he was talking , but there wr many things which had to be happened nd she had to bear them .

Geet: that was ur family matter mr Khurana why sd I bother ,, plzz leave this topic ,, anything else u want to say ?

Maan  sighed sadly :  haan,, why wr u calling me ?

Geet: wo ,, I planned to go  Surajkund fair with U&A Sam  nd wanted to ask d caravan agency number ,, they wr quiet comfortable in that last time so wanted to hire that .

Maan:  don't worry , i'll do that ,, go nd get ready .

Geet: plzz , give me d number ,, I cn call them whenever I need that ,, it doesn't look nice to bother u all d time .

Maan: u have right to bother me any time ,, nd don't try to take some random caller cab ,, that won't be safe .

Geet: but how cn I ...

Maan put his finger on her lip ... Chup ,, no arguments ,,   I m saying for ur safety ,, don't try to do that ,, samjhi .

Geet was staring at him nd nodded ,, his finger was still there showing his authority ,, their eyes met nd both wr trying to read d emotions which wr clearly visible in those pairs of eyes .

He wanted to pour out his heart nd she wanted to believe but there wr many if , but nd fears  between them  which wr blocking their ways to open up ,, Maan nd Geet came in reality when manu came running to them nd held Maan from his leg,, he realized where his finger was nd removed that at once .

Manu with puppy face:  Uncle   Maan   ,,   Jo jo    lost   my  ball .

Maan bent nd  took him in his arms giving Manu a smile : what .. jojo lost my baby's ball ,, i'll scold him ,, come ... Jojo  .

Manu: jo jo .

Maan smiled , even Geet too ,, Maan's heart took a  peaceful breath seeing her smiling .

Geet: Manu come baby , get ready , we r going out .

Maan: u go Geet nd inform U&A Sam , i'll get him ready  nd calling d van ,, he slipped his hand in his jeans pocket but didn't find his phone then remembered that he forgot that in his bedroom or WR ,, he called Satish nd sent him to fetch his phone from his room ,, Geet went to say U&A sam's room nd Maan started changing Manu's dress .

Manu: uncle   Maan   al  u   busy ,, not   coming   with   Manu ?

Maan: no  baby ,, do u want to go with me ?

Manu: yeah ,, but  mommy  said   u al  busy .

Maan: i'll do my work at  nyt  ,, if my baby wants me then i'll come with u ,, happy .

Manu: vely  happy  ,, we ,, we  go   to  swing ,, OK .

Maan smiled nd pecked him : OK sunny .

Manu: nd  on  lound  ,,  lound ,, .

Maan confused : lound,,, oh  round  ,, what is that baby ?

Manu spread  his arms up side : big  lound  uncle Maan ,, we   sit   in   that .

Maan got his point what manu wanted to say nd chuckled : Ok,, Ok ,, we'll sit , now u r ready baby nd come with me  ,, I have to be ready .

Satish brought his phone nd handed him ,, Geet too came there with Manu's milk bottles warmer nd find manu ready ,, she smiled thinking how Maan did perfectly ,, she kept an  extra pair of manu's dress in his baby bag along with some few things .

Maan: Geet u get ready nd I m taking Manu with me .

Geet: but we have to go na ?

Maan: yes, nd I m also coming with u .

Geet : u , but why ,, it cn take ur whole day .

Maan: so what ,, don't bother about my day ,, I want to come .

Geet looked at him nd then at Manu : Manu  ,, this is bad habit son ,, Why u ...

Maan cut her words : Geet ,, no , don't say anything to him  ,, he gets only a day with me ,, it's his right .

Geet annoyed: he spend every eve with u ,, u r spoiling him nd making him demanding like u .

Maan: nahi Geet mai usse apne jaisa nahi tumhare jaisa dekhna chahata hu,, aur  abi wo chota hei ,, let him enjoy his childhood ,, don't u want to fill his life with happiness ?

Geet: I'll but ...

Maan: no more if nd but Geet ,, Manu ko wo sab milne do jo wo deserve kerta hei ,, don't bring our issues between him nd his happiness ,,  get ready nd i'll call u when d van come ,, OK.

Geet was staring at him with parted lips  awed on his ascendancy ,, Maan looked at her thoughtfully ,  took Manu nd went to KM ,, called d agency for d vanity van ,, He was MSK nd when he came to know that Geet like that ,  his kiddu was happy nd U&A Sam wr comfortable in that Van then who cd  stop him ,, he booked that Van for coming 3 months  for him offering a good rent  to that agency .

Maan got ready nd came out in living hall where Rashi nd DM wr sitting ,, both wr silently looking at him .

Maan: Manu don't u meet ur grannies ?  

Manu went near Rashi nd DM nd wished them GM ,, both loved him but they wr angry nd confused  at Maan's behaviour .

Rashi: we want to talk u Maan ?

Maan:  not now mom ,, I m going out with Geet nd U&A Sam .

DM was surprized : Geet is not angry with u ?

Maan smiled : she was but now she is fine ,, I said sorry to her .

Maan took manu  nd  went out in lawn leaving both d ladies in d pool of thoughts ,, they wr not getting his wired behaviour ... Maan was going out with Geet nd she was OK ??? .

Precap ----  family visit in fair ... possessive Maan ... ðŸ˜† 

Part - 92

sorry for mistakes ...

Edited by singh24 - 9 years ago
tabby999 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
hello babbie 

congrats for new thread!!!
-lakshmi- thumbnail

hello babbie