singh24 thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Updating        

Thanku so much my friends 
 aaahsapca,  zil143,  tessyrani,  sumihalil,  swati2011,  sdg26

Edited by singh24 - 8 years ago
singh24 thumbnail

(For banner credit goes to my dear priya)

The Jinx

An object or person that brings bad luck.

It can take you days, months, even years to better your life but it only takes a second for you to ruin someone else's.

Prologue 

No one is ever created to be perfect we all have some kind of flaw that makes us unique and make us who we are ...
 Many times we curse our flaws and look at them with shame .
 But , sometimes for d most blessed of us , God use these flaws to soften our spirit and turn us 
into a kinder more beautiful and compassionate
soul ...

Note... This is a fiction inspired by some facts and incidents form our surroundings . If someone find any resemblance in d title and story line they r welcome to leave ur comments on my page (plzz don't pm me)wit
h d link . I'll try my best not to touch any body's work. Need ur love and support to make it an interesting FF. 

Part - 93

Part - 94

She was running madly  looking backward now nd then ,, clutching her phone in one hand nd hand bag in other she was running to save herself ,, her eyes wr pouring tears nd there was only one name in her mind .. Maan ,, but there was no time to call him ,, she had to run away from there to save her dignity ,, running like manic she bumped to someone ,, trembled on her feet nd going to fall , but two strong hands held her  nd jerk her.. Geet open ur eyes ,, it's me .. Maan ... Maan .

She opened her  wet,red nd fear eyes nd looked all around ,, her body was shivering  nd face turned pale ,, beads of sweat appeared on her forehead in that cold weather too ,, trying to gather where was she nd what had happened with her ,, it took few secs to get d things ,, she wiped her face with her hand nd find herself in bed ,, sighed in relief  looking at sleeping manu near her ,, she garnered  herself thinking that it was bad dream but something hit her that in her dream she saw Maan who came to save her ... Kya wo Maan per viswaas kerne lagi hei ?

Shocked nd disturbed she checked d time nd got up from bed ,, it was a working day nd she had lot of work to do ,, she got busy nd then forget about her nightmare .

Days started rolling down on normal pace ,, Maan was busy in business but he didn't forget to spent his time with manu after his dinner ,, Geet was very busy in her new office ,, their head office was in US so some time she had to stay lil long in office ,, U&A Sam wr quiet comfortable nd spending good time with Manu nd Geet ,, a nanny came for Manu for full day nd left in eve then U&A Sam handle manu ,, sometime DM nd Rashi spent time with Mr & Mrs Sam nd Manu .

Geet was satisfied with d life ,, everything was going fine nd U&A Sam wr enjoying their stay in India ,, almost all d weekend she planned a tour for them ,, they had visited Agra nd saw world famous TajMahal nd Pink city Jaipur ,, more than a month passed beautifully but now they had to go back US to attend U Sam's nephew's marriage ,, he was calling them nd pestering to join d family for his marriage ,, they wr elders nd cdn't ignore his request ,, Geet was also helpless ,, she cdn't force them coz it was their family function nd they had to be there .

She asked them when they want to go nd booked their tickets ,, informed Prem about them nd to arrange everything for them ,, after a week U&A Sam went back nd Maan along with Geet nd Manu went to drop them at Airport ,, Geet nd manu wr sad but U&A Sam consoled them that after 1 or 2 month they wd be there nd both talk to them daily ,, they wr relieved coz Geet was with Khuranas not alone ,, with heavy hearts all parted .

Yash was satisfied with d growth in their business ,, with this new venture in US Yash thought to stablish a base in US too ,, now they had to visit there regular so it was better if they had a good place to stay nd work ,, Maan agreed with that ,, not only this DM was getting worried watching Maan's closeness with Manu nd Geet every passing day  ,, Rashi nd Yash took that as his care but DM saw something else in Maan's eyes ,, she started pressuring Rashi nd  Yash to talk Maan for his Marriage coz  sitting like this quietly didn't work ,, they had to talk  Maan to make him understand .

The whole Khurana family was sitting in DM room after dinner ,, DM called all there for family talk .

DM : Maan , humne aaj sabko yahan tumhare liye hi bulaya hei ,, hope tum humari baat samajhne ki koshish karoge .

Maan looked at her nd understood that again they wr going to start that crap marriage issue ,, he left a deep sigh nd nodded his head disappointed ,, his gesture made all d elders to look at each other .

Rashi: Maa is right Maan ,, we have to talk on this matter now , u cn't push back this thing all d time ,, try to understand .

Yash: yes Maan ,, this is d high time beta , now everything is going fine , u r doing well in business nd this is d best time to think about personal life too .

Maan: what all of u want from me ?

DM: ur marriage ,, we choose few girls for u nd want ur acceptance to talk further if u like any one from them .

Maan: again same topic ,, Marriage ,, I told u all that I don't want to talk about this ,, plzz let me live like I m living now ,, I m  very happy .                                      

Rashi: Maan  we have some dreams nd acceptation from u ,, what's wrong in that ,, why r u  avoiding this matter ? any prob ?

Yash: Maan beta ,I told u earlier too ,, if u like anyone for u then we cn go with ur choice too ,, ur happiness matter to me .

Rashi: Maan do u like someone ? u cn tell us .

Maan was in a fix to reply all these Qs ,, how cd he open d truth when Geet was not with him ,, she requested him not to disclose this nd without informing her he cdn't open d truth ,, she wdn't be able to face d situation all of sudden ,, 1st he needed to make her understand .

Maan: I cn't say anything now ,, I want some time to think .

DM: Maan , agar aapko koi ladki pasand hei to sochna kya ? tum humse share ker sakty ho ki tum kisi ko pasand kerty ho aur nahi to  enn  girls mei se kisi ko pasand ker sakty ho .( she placed an envelope on d bed near him)

Maan: I don't want to see all these  ,, plzz give me some time .

Rashi: means u like someone ?

Maan : yes mom , but I didn't have any talk to her , so need some time .

Yash: who is she ?

Maan didn't reply nd he was thinking about Geet with lower head accepting that he like her .

Rashi: u cn share us Maan ,, who is she ?

Maan :I m sorry ,, I cn't ,, it's too early to take her name so need some time .

DM looked at him nd then at Rashi nd Yash who wr looking at Maan confused ,, her doubt was going to turn in reality with Maan's replies ,, that cd be Geet ,,, lines of worries appeared on her forehead .

Yash: it means  it's all from ur side .

Maan: yes .

Yash: what if she refuse ? 

Maan: i'll wait , but I cn't think about anyone .

Rashi: Maan ,  what is all this again ? Why do u want to hurt ur heart again ?

Yash: Maan , if u don't know about her feelings for u then how cn u admit that u'll wait for her ? Is that right ... No ,, this one sided affection cn hurt u beta ,, think about a good nd fresh start .

DM : u cn mention her name nd we cn talk to her nd her family if u like her this much .( DM threw her card to get some clue)

Yash: yes , if u really  like her this much then we cn talk to them Maan , who is she ?

Maan: plz Dad , don't pressurize me ,, I cn't say anything ,, Dad I know I m hurting u all  ... I M  really very sorry .

Maan sighed nd looked painfully at his Dad nd Mom ... Mai uske alawa kisi aur ke bare mei nahi soch sakta ,, esliye plzz sabko clearly sorry bol dijiye.

Rashi: Maan , ye kya baat hui ? tum khud uske bare mei sure nahi fir uske liye ku apni life kharab kerna chahty ho ,, ye pagalpan hei .

Maan: Plzzz mom ,, no more talk on this .

DM: Maan we want to see u happy , that's why we r talking all this , aur tum ye to share ker sakty ho ki wo kaun hei aur kis family se hei ? India se hei ya bahar se ? Kya hum unhe janty hein ?

Rashi: haan beta kuch to batao ,pasand kerty ho batane mei kya prob hei ? at least hume kuch to idea ho wo ladki kaun hei aur kaisi hei ?

Maan remain quiet with lowering head ,, he wanted to pour out all d truth but again Geet's condition  was blocking his way , his thoughts of chain broke with DM's words who shocked all .

DM: Maan , agar hum galat nahi to kya wo Geet hei ?

All looked at DM shocked ,, unable to believe they wr staring at her with open mouth ,, Maan skipped few beats ,, his heart sank with fear ,, things wr slipping from his hands .

DM: bolo Maan ,, kya wo Geet hei ?

Yash& Rashi: Geet!!!!!

Yash: maa , do u know what r u saying ?

Rashi: I cn't believe this ,, aap ko galatfahami hei maa.

DM : ye to Maan hi batayenge ki hum sahi hein ya galat ?

Yash,Rashi nd DM looked at Maan who was staring them puzzled ,, What to say nd how DM got that he was thinking about Geet ? what nd how much she knew about him nd Geet ? How wd they react if he said yes nd what about  Geet... ?

Precap ----- A squall  ...

Part - 95

sorry for mistakes ...

Edited by singh24 - 9 years ago
Doracake thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Waiting for Update... 

aab to kuch romance ka tadka daal do babbie 
Abqurah thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail