Pritam Singh AT#4 The final countdown-Umeed Ki Kiran,Jeet Ne Ka Jaazba - Page 13

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

blossom_loving thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
plz guys don't mention about any other HMS ... its last week n we need to admire pritam n vote for him ...
snehaHCAPK thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
gyus i think winning or losing doesn't matter.
we all knw who is real entertainer n who has played dirty games jst to be in the show.
so chill. all v can do is vote n pray for pritam.
blossom_loving thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
hey anyone got to know about today's sneakpeak
these two weeks karishma jelled with gautam knowing tht it will fetch her votes but pritam took the right stand against gautam knowing this may go against him..let gautam win 5000000 but pritam is a real winner..#BeingHuman
but still keep voting and defending pritam bec it looks gautam fans has succeeded in defaming pritam thus he got less votes
snehaHCAPK thumbnail

Originally posted by: blossom_loving

hey anyone got to know about today's sneakpeak

wat happened?
i don't av ny idea
KunwaariDaayan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: desires

these two weeks karishma jelled with gautam knowing tht it will fetch her votes but pritam took the right stand against gautam knowing this may go against him..let gautam win 5000000 but pritam is a real winner..#BeingHuman

but still keep voting and defending pritam bec it looks gautam fans has succeeded in defaming pritam thus he got less votes

Karishma's strategy has worked thanks to Upen.Shes second in votes after GG.Why Cnt G fans see this now?Shes G's new best mate now so we got the Ganna fans in total support.
Even today when BB showed the housemates their journey,Pritam and Ali's overall journey was not shown as they had no love angle in the show.Why do I get the feeling that the whole thing is being staged for GG and Tanna final showdown.It all started with the controversy surrounding these two and it seems like its gana end with these two fighting it out for the trophy.

Sorry guys if I'm sounding negative but the going ons in the forum has pissed me right off!
tranquilsoul.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shaz2009

Karishma's strategy has worked thanks to Upen.Shes second in votes after GG.Why Cnt G fans see this now?Shes G's new best mate now so we got the Ganna fans in total support.
Even today when BB showed the housemates their journey,Pritam and Ali's overall journey was not shown as they had no love angle in the show.Why do I get the feeling that the whole thing is being staged for GG and Tanna final showdown.It all started with the controversy surrounding these two and it seems like its gana end with these two fighting it out for the trophy.

Sorry guys if I'm sounding negative but the going ons in the forum has pissed me right off!

Do u actually believe that bakwas trend? It is by fans of you know who in twitter lol. There is no truth to those info and voting info is not leaked for sure. Let it feed the ego of people and let them gloat. Anyone with a brain can understand it is pure bull lol. I canbet anything that there cannot be such a huge margin of difference as these people are potraying. Don't believe that and be disheartened.

It is very well possible that the ones u mentioned will be top two.But that will be only bcoz channel has decided it that way,not due to votes.
KunwaariDaayan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: tranquilsoul..

Do u actually believe that bakwas trend? It is by fans of you know who in twitter lol. There is no truth to those info and voting info is not leaked for sure. Let it feed the ego of people and let them gloat. Anyone with a brain can understand it is pure bull lol. I canbet anything that there cannot be such a huge margin of difference as these people are potraying. Don't believe that and be disheartened.

It is very well possible that the ones u mentioned will be top two.But that will be only bcoz channel has decided it that way,not due to votes.

I dnt believe the voting trends on here for sure lol,but. I do believe that the channel has a hand in panning it out in that way so that those two are the final two.What beats me is if that is the likely scenario then what social message is being given out especially to young impressionable minds?One cheats on their partner on National TV and the other plays with the emotions of two people...get the gist?
Edited by shaz2009 - 9 years ago
harleen.kaur43 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
It's OK if pritam doesn't win... He's a good guy...just coz he didn't support hero nd didn't compromise on his values n principles... That's why he's being bashed now ripped for everything... I symtym really wonder all these people who follow this hero...vl they easily compromise their principles to keep up with him... 
I love pritam for not taking anyone's crap...
I wish him a very respectful, successful n blissful life. 
Pritam FTW. ALWAYS. 
snehaHCAPK thumbnail
guys i think we need to just calm down. and plz don't lose ur hope n patience n don't bash other contestants its not their fault.
bb has been partial 4m very beginning n yesterday's epi proved it.
no clippings for ali n pritam. wth. nyways we av dis last 2 hrs. vote like crazy. n sab kuch theek hi hoga i am sure.