Pritam Singh AT#4 The final countdown-Umeed Ki Kiran,Jeet Ne Ka Jaazba - Page 12

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

girlie_giggles thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Pritam's parents...

snehaHCAPK thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
double postEdited by snehaHCAPK - 9 years ago
snehaHCAPK thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Faiza-

Pritam made me so proud yesterday

just yesterday i got to know that my mom thinks that only sensible guy in the show is Pritam..Gosh i love my mom๐Ÿ˜†

i also luv ur mom faiza
attiya1.3 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
guys what astrologer said about pritam??
DheeJattanDi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Only 3 days left... keep voting guys!
adlimaye10 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Double dholki or palti - whatever he has been called - I still am not sure why!  I think he is one of the most sensible person in the house with right mixture of all ingredients and thats why he is still here.
Gautam banked on pscyho nature, romance ; Karishma focused on Aurat card , nautanki and romance; Dimpy on shrill voice and rahul angle and Ali with his humour - sometimes over the top.
Pritam is the only contestant who came up for what he his ..Kudoos to him. 
KunwaariDaayan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: adlimaye10

Double dholki or palti - whatever he has been called - I still am not sure why!  I think he is one of the most sensible person in the house with right mixture of all ingredients and thats why he is still here.

Gautam banked on pscyho nature, romance ; Karishma focused on Aurat card , nautanki and romance; Dimpy on shrill voice and rahul angle and Ali with his humour - sometimes over the top.
Pritam is the only contestant who came up for what he his ..Kudoos to him. 

Exactly!๐Ÿ‘He did not use no tricks or gimmicks to further his game but did it all on his own potential by showing and being true to his self.He didn't pretend to play it up to cameras...neither did he play victim of anything,or auditioned all day long in front of the camera and neither did he use a love angle and get dwn and dirty in the bathroom/bedroom.Also he never plotted and planned on nominations either like everyone else used to.He used to nominate someone totally out the blue.Remeber when he saved Sushant?And we all were like what the hell was that about?๐Ÿ˜† This only goes to show that he never had a strategy to begin with, nor as the game proceeded on.He did what  he felt was right not under outside influence or any other influence in the house.Phir bhi usse Paltiman kehte hai!๐Ÿ˜†This is why Pritam is the one that deserves to win the most.I seriously will be disheartened if he doesn't...then I will really begin to think that humanity/justice doesn't exist in such reality game shows!
KunwaariDaayan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I'm so angry today.That Victim of isolation really pissed me off today.He was blatantly egging Pritam on and then has the nerve to mimick and make a mockery of his language/accent.That guys whole attitude reeks of arrogance and cocky over confidence.Ive always noticed him to,put people dwn on their physical attributes as he is the only Gods Gift in the world!Pritam seemed genuinely hurt and disturbed by that Display of uncalled for behaviour!
blossom_loving thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shaz2009

Exactly!๐Ÿ‘He did not use no tricks or gimmicks to further his game but did it all on his own potential by showing and being true to his self.He didn't pretend to play it up to cameras...neither did he play victim of anything,or auditioned all day long in front of the camera and neither did he use a love angle and get dwn and dirty in the bathroom/bedroom.Also he never plotted and planned on nominations either like everyone else used to.He used to nominate someone totally out the blue.Remeber when he saved Sushant?And we all were like what the hell was that about?๐Ÿ˜†This only goes to show that he never had a strategy to begin with, nor as the game proceeded on.He did what he felt was right not under outside influence or any other influence in the house.Phir bhi usse Paltiman kehte hai!๐Ÿ˜†This is why Pritam is the one that deserves to win the most.I seriously will be disheartened if he doesn't...then I will really begin to think that humanity/justice doesn't exist in such reality game shows!

don't worry shaz ... n my advice is never loose ur help
agar man ka ho to acha na ho to r bhi acha
blossom_loving thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shaz2009

I'm so angry today.That Victim of isolation really pissed me off today.He was blatantly egging Pritam on and then has the nerve to mimick and make a mockery of his language/accent.That guys whole attitude reeks of arrogance and cocky over confidence.Ive always noticed him to,put people dwn on their physical attributes as he is the only Gods Gift in the world!Pritam seemed genuinely hurt and disturbed by that Display of uncalled for behaviour!

don't worry Pritam hi jeetega