Rahul Mahajan tearing up even bothered me

Posted: 9 years ago
Watching him tearing up really bothered me. I really admired how even today he refused to take credit or milk the angle. He instead tried to deflect it and asked others to concentrate on Farah. He kept quiet, sucked his breath and counted 1 to 10. 👏

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jacktheripper thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Bahar se dikta idiot hai per under se sensible or bahoot shatir khiladi hai 
SH7_Sunny thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
I felt bad for Rahul today. That guy keep mum when tqnnw was going personal with Rahul and farah also praised her.
This all happened for of vile, selfish, self centered tanna. 😡
That line is true for tanna - mujhe ek min lagega kisi ko neeche ghirane mein. U did that thing today for yourself Congo. 👏

Originally posted by: jacktheripper

Yup. When Dimpy tried to pacify him and rub her hand on his arm he told her Im ok, dont embarrass me. Karishma again said she wanted to unmask his, even when Farah disagreed and told her there was nothing worth unmasking it was his compliment. Again Rahul kept quiet when he could have said I could say something that will make you jump the wall and run from this house.
SH7_Sunny thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: jacktheripper

I became his patience level phan seeing his cool and calm nature when tanna was going on and on with her personal remark. today also hendint mattered to argue with her stupid and illogical comments. 👍🏼Edited by --SH7_Sunny-- - 9 years ago
jacktheripper thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Woh politicion hi kya ja public mein beijaati na jhel sake 😛, ye to khandani gun hai iske.
But he is not that calm , he may look but inside there is so much going with him. Ever seen him talking to anyone he shake his legs a lot always to let the nervous energy flow. I can see through him, he is a wreck may be it has to do something with his past addictions.
KatnissEverdeen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
True!! 
Even today he could have spoken few things when farah was supporting him but he maintained his silence !! 

👏 Rahul !!! 
FanofAreebsMum thumbnail
you're TEARING ME APART, LISA!

Originally posted by: SatiSavitri

you're TEARING ME APART, LISA!

purpleymatter thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
He is a certified tharki and a stalker of 6 years. What could he possibly have said in his defense? LOL

Its good that gUllu got dethroned by the new national hero Rahul. Their pankhas have incredible standards.