Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FanofAreebsMum thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Aphrodite272 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
He has gone from being most hated on my list to number 3 or 4. He could have said a lot in his defense but his silence proved to be Tanna's downfall.
DheeJattanDi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Sigh, poor Rahul actually had tears in his eyes. After punching and kicking his wife, flirting with other girls while being married.. still hasn't got used to being sworn/abused at ðŸ˜’

Originally posted by: Real.Madrid

Sigh, poor Rahul actually had tears in his eyes. After punching and kicking his wife, flirting with other girls while being married.. still hasn't got used to being sworn/abused at ðŸ˜’

I will let the higher power judge him for his conduct. My feelings for him is purely based on his conduct in the house. If we really want to go there Im sure I can pull out those skeletons from pretty much every contestant. ðŸ˜³
DheeJattanDi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: TheBoss

I will let the higher power judge him for his conduct. My feelings for him is purely based on his conduct in the house. If we really want to go there Im sure I can pull out those skeletons from pretty much every contestant. ðŸ˜³

You'll let the higher power judge him for beating up a woman.. but will definitely respect him for redeeming himself this time, because there were 100+ cameras filming. lol.
Hrithiksmile thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Rahul gud person
dimpy tanna dirty player used him for footage shameless khiki
Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4
ya rahul teared apart n enacted his part very well in d film rahul bangaya gentle man lol
Dilwali89 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
He is a politician son after all, politics runs in his blood.