Shocking! Ali Quli Mirza charged a bomb for getting slapped.

Posted: 9 years ago

So we all saw that episode of Bigg Boss 8 wherein Sonali Raut slapped Ali Quli Mirza right on the face after the latter passed some lewd remarks about The Xpose actress. But here's the shocking part. Apparently, Ali asked the makers to pay him a hefty amount for getting slapped on national television. Well, at least that's what a report on a portal suggests.

If you will remember, post this whole incident, we EXCLUSIVELY revealed to you that Ali called Sonali a prostitute. Ali made this remark in whispers while talking to Praneet Bhatt and Puneet Issar on the night Lisa Haydon entered the show to promote her last film.

Few days later, when Sonali got to know about this, she obviously got agitated and in a fit of rage she placed a tight slap on Ali's face, much to the shock of viewers. After the wholetamasha, Ali tried to jump out of the house, but at the end moment was called inside the confession room by Bigg Boss. He was then taken to a secret room only to make a re-entry inside the house few days later.

The report also claims that Ali asked for a certain percentage of the whole revenue that one particular episode generated, but the proposal was of course denied by the makers.

We contacted Sonali and asked her opinion on this piece of news, here's what she said, "It happened all of a sudden, so it was obviously not decided before. As far as charging money for getting slapped by me, Ali is the right person to answer that. I find this news really funny though."

Edited by --SH7_Sunny-- - 9 years ago
Ali ka Gaal Note chapne ki machine hai πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Originally posted by jacktheripper

Ali ka Gaal Note chapne ki machine hai πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Galaxy Note ya Rupees waala Note πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
Ek thappar khaane ke itne paise?

What bout the kiss? :p
Originally posted by _Chits_

Ek thappar khaane ke itne paise?

What bout the kiss? :p
Upen bhai patel got already 10 L for that πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†
 Before i comment   i will wait until i find out  -is it  true
waise jitna ali ko dekha hai show mein
anything is possibleπŸ˜†
Edited by .Amrita. - 9 years ago
kitni gandi baatein bolta hai yeh ladka

he deserved that slap

iss ka ek paisa bhi nahi dena chahiye tha Big Boss ko!
Just like Sonali I find this news really funny πŸ˜†
wth!
naah!!
sachi?
Hmm! ho bhi sakta hai. yaha sab paiso ka hi toh khel hai boss.
If this is true, can you imagine how unfair it was for Sonali?

She was nominated each time for defending herself, while Ali got a fat check!

Hadd hai!