HappySmiles thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago
Even in today's generation, people like Pihu's mother-in-law & husband exist. They not only insult the woman for bringing a girl into the world, but also insult the baby girl that God has blessed them with. And the guy either agrees with his mother or is too much of a coward to stand up for his own daughter.

The Sasu-Moms blabber on and on about getting a 'grandson' and the sons, along with the majority of the family agree with them. 😡

Times have changed and girls can do anything that a man can. So why this Ghatiya soch??

One of the most disappointing things I've learned in life.. that some people still differ between girls and boys..

So narrow minded!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

milla thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I agree but I like what my ask Murli if he doesn't want to be call a girl father he couldn't answer what a fool. I just love when Gunjan how was Murli born n what is his mom a woman or what.   I never like pihu but what a hubby n a mother in law no wonder she is that way. Go sslk I love the writing for this part very much.
RaBir thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yes very shameful is.
Look this pic. It perfect. 
It say: You want mom. You want sister. You want wife. Then why you no want daughter?
Save Girl Child Slogans in Hindi Image Beti Bachao Slogan in Hindi