16th January-Written Update-Qubool Hai

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Part 1

Sanam-2 recollects all the happenings since her wedding to Ahil. His anger, pain, his love for Sanam. Sanam-2 rues why she feels drawn to Ahil and why she doesnt like seeing Sahil together. Tanveer comes and fumes on her and says if u keep sitting on the floor, u cant become a Begum. Sanam-2 stammers. Tanveer tells Sanam-2 that even if i am blind i can see whats going on. She asks Sanam-2 to feed kheer to Ahil tonight. Sanam-2 says Ahil wont like it and Sanam. Tanveer tells her to do as told. Sanam-2 refuses but Tanveer threatens her and says she doenst like hearing no. She tells Sanam-2 to do as told. Sanam-2 is in tears and agrees. Tanveer leaves from there.

Sanam keeps looking at Sahils pic. She is in tears. A drop of tear falls on the pic. She recollects her entire journey with Ahil. Seher looks at her and rues why do u take test of lovers. Rehaan hasnt talked to me in one hour and i am desperate and here poor Sanam is left all alone. Poor Sanam. She goes to Sanam and Sanam rues, never thought Ahil will take my word so seriously. Dont know what is happening to me. I want my Ahil back. I cant live without him. I wanna see the old love for me in his eyes. Seher asks Sanam to stop crying. She says u look nice smiling. Seher tells Sanam, ur a brave girl, u give me courage, despite all that has happened, ur love for Ahil has not reduced one bit. Trust that love, Ahil will be back in ur life soon. I will deck u up like a bride and there it will only be u coz no one can be Ahils bride than Sanam. Sanam smiles.

Jeweler shows bangles to Sanam-2. Tanveer says..why showing all these crap bangles, show blue one. All are stunned. Tanveer says.. i meant show the blue color bangles, Sanam-2 is begum, she will wear blue bangles on neeli chand ki raat. Tanveer asks him to give the bangles to her. She looks at them and says nice. 

Seher decks up Sanam. Seher assures her that the bangles will bring Ahil near to u.  The jeweler is putting bangles on Sanam-2's hand but it breaks and hurts her. Tanveer asks her to go clean the wound. Sanam does and sulks. Sanam puts the veil on her head and Seher praises her beauty. Sanam-2 puts the veil on her head but looks sadly at her reflection

At the pool outside, Rahat-Haya look at the moon. Rahat asks Haya how much time will it take. Rahat says.. u hv to wait a while. Haya says been waiting since long. Rahat raises Hayas dupatta and smiles. Haya asks what he is doing. Rahat says. .looking at my moon. Rehaan feels guilty for chiding Seher. He is trying to call her when Tanveer sees him and fake trips. She screams and Rehaan helps her sit. He offers to get water for her. She sends him off and checks his mobile. Tanveer reads the mobile number that reads 'Rehaan ki jaan'. Tanveer fumes Rehaan ki jaan to Sanam hi hongi. She sends a sweet message to Seher asking her to meet him at the lawn. Rehaan brings water for Tanveer just as she deletes the message she sent to Seher from his moby. Seher is touched reading the message. Tanveer smirks watching her and says.. now u watch my game.

Part 2

Tanveer gives a bowl of kheer to Sanam-2 and asks her to wait for Ahil at the lawn. She assures Sanam-2 that tonights the night for lovers, so u have to be close to Ahil. Go. Sanam-2 leaves from there. Haya keeps waiting for the moon. She is frustrated. Rahat smiles. The phone rings and Rahat goes to take the call. Haya asks him not to go. Rahat says urgent calls, maybe ex g.f. Haya fumes. Rahat reassures her and goes to check the call. Haya smiles.

Sanam-2 is waiting for Ahil. Tanveer watches from far and smiles. Seher fumes where is Rehaan after messaging me. Tanveer watches her and smiles too. She calls someone and says.. u know what to do, dun make mistakes, hurry up. Azhars parents go to Rehaan and tell him that Ahil told them to inform Rehaan that he is waiting for him at the lawn. Rehaan says he will go. Ahil tells Tanveer, i dun believe in all this. Tanveer says if something gives happiness to all, whats wrong in this. Sanam-2 is ur wife, she has done a lot for u. She is waiting for u at the lawn, dun break her heart. Ahil is frustrated but follows Tanveers orders. Tanveer smirks Sanam-2 is waiting for u and want u to go to her broken hearted after seeing ur Sanam painting town red with Rehaan. 

Part 3

Haya is frustrated. Its 10:00pm and Haya asks Rahat to hurry. She pours kheer in a bowl. She says.. am closing my eyes, counting, the moment countdown is over, want u in front of my eyes. She starts to count. Suddenly Faiz comes out of the water and goes near Haya. Rahat is on the phone and is informed that the body at farmhouse is of someone else not Faiz.

Faiz eats the kheer and smirks at Haya who is shocked to see him.

Precap --- Sanam tells Ahil that both of us being here means Allah accepts our relation. Rehaan tells Seher will u keep staring or feed me Kheer. Tanveer watches Sanam-Ahil & Rehaan-Seher and is shocked. She says this means AsYa's twins are alive.

Edited by Armu4eva - 9 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Zoya2 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Thanks for the Written Update