Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--PAYEL-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
The epi was average...seriously I'm tired of this aatma now...ab agar real aatma bhi samne ajaye mere toh FW  ki aatma ko yaad karke use bhi shoot kar dungi..😡...on one hand  FW's aatma torture and on the other hand Abhi sir's look changed...😭..tht moustache didn't suit him at all..he look soo dashing in clean shaven look then why is he experimenting  with his look...plz Abhi sir throw away tht nakli mooch...
visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: ---PAYEL---

Abhi sir's look changed...😭..tht moustache didn't suit him at all..he look soo dashing in clean shaven look then why is he experimenting  with his look...plz Abhi sir throw away tht nakli mooch...

I have always been vocal about this. He tried the mooch look in the Missing Girl episode in 2007 and again in Dance school mass murder. But there he was probably having his own mooch. This one is a nakli one.I wonder why he's having it! I could only guess...that he's probably trying to grow a real one and didn't want to expose the half-grown real mooch so covered it with the nakli one.

It doesn't suit him at all...in disguise scenes it's ok. But if the real Abhijeet starts having a mooch, he'll lose that charm. The same applies to Daya sir as well. I was so relieved to see him in the clean shaven look...and was just thinking that, wow duo are back to their charming looks and now Abhijeet starts having a mooch. Daya sir phir bhi theek lagte hain...but Abhijeet...😵  (He reminds me of Puttilal...and that's another reason why I hate his mooch look so much)

There you go...

I just hate his role in that movie. 🤢
--PAYEL-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: visrom

I have always been vocal about this. He tried the mooch look in the Missing Girl episode in 2007 and again in Dance school mass murder. But there he was probably having his own mooch. This one is a nakli one.I wonder why he's having it! I could only guess...that he's probably trying to grow a real one and didn't want to expose the half-grown real mooch so covered it with the nakli one.

It doesn't suit him at all...in disguise scenes it's ok. But if the real Abhijeet starts having a mooch, he'll lose that charm. The same applies to Daya sir as well. I was so relieved to see him in the clean shaven look...and was just thinking that, wow duo are back to their charming looks and now Abhijeet starts having a mooch. Daya sir phir bhi theek lagte hain...but Abhijeet...😵  (He reminds me of Puttilal...and that's another reason why I hate his mooch look so much)

There you go...

I just hate his role in that movie. 🤢

totally agree with u di...tht moustache ruined his overall look... yesterday  he was looking 10 yrs older than before...
visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
iMini thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Daya sir's moustache looks good on him for the sort of physique he has.On Aditya sir it doesn't suit one bit (unless he is in indian wear like that in mudda)especially on the dress he wears as Abhijeet.
His gentlemanly image sans moustache suits his physique better.
Twilight123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
UffEdited by Abhi-Anamika - 9 years ago