[ Qubool Hai ] 15th January, 2015 Written Update

Posted: 9 years ago
15th January, 2015

Rahat teases Haya if she is preparing lunch for her girlfriends, as the door bell rings she leaves to answer she sees it's Sanam, both hug while the bell rings again Haya open the door and sees Seher and is shocked so is Rahat. Sanam narrates what happen, Haya is overjoy to get her sisters back and inform them about the blue moon night, love will surely be their if they feed the person they love on this night. Seher is asking questions if its true, while Haya and Sanam teases her if their is someone is her life. While Sanam became sad, Seher tells no matter what she will reunite Sanam and Ahil.
Faiz sees Haya in the kitchen and keep giving her unknown calls while she became scared as she hears him breathing heavy. He think, this blue moon night Haya shall feed him only.
Tanveer is tumbling Sanam's room, the locket fall out of her drawer but Tanveer didn't see just then Latif arrive asking where what is she doing. Tanveer tells she is looking for Sanam, Latif inform her Sanam is at her sister's while Tanveer leave, Latif sees the locket and place it back.
Ahil's new wife is plucking Tanveer brow and hurt her, Tanveer looks into mirror. Sanam pass and is shocked while Tanveer pretends again as she sees her. Sanam then bump into Ahil, a romantic awkward moment, she tells him Haya sent some sweet dish for him he walked away, she felt bad but instead he came back with a spoon making her happy and appreciate Haya' skills now. Tanveer and the new wife watches this. As Ahil began leaving, Sanam tells him about tonight being Blue Moon for lovers. He asked if this night came change the night that was suppose to be their wedding night and leave, she is hurt while Tanveer smile evily and thinks tonight shall be a dark night for someone.
Seher gives the food Haya sent to Rehaan and tells him about the night who know everything about the night also and she is surprised. While he tells her that there was this one girl who wanted him to eat kheer on a night like this, Seher is shocked and get angry and tells him to go to that girl well tonight and leaves. Tanveer then sees Seher and follows her and think, this is both side love. Sanam have trap both boys but this  blue moon night shall be different as a couple will not reunite .

Pre Cap:  Haya close her eyes and wait for Rahat to eat from her, while Faiz comes out of the swimming pool and eats the spoonful that Haya held out for Rahat, she then opens her eyes excitedly but became shocked when she see Faiz as he slow goes into the pool back.

Regards,

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Surish thumbnail
Thanks Anarkali for Qubool Hai January 15, 2015 written update
Jalkaur thumbnail
I was wondering why Sanam can't tell the truth to Ahil as to why she was not at the wedding? she was kidnapped and held by Razia.  I have no idea where this show is going! Just as in season 1, Tanveer is coming out as the winner. And Faiz? I was so glad that she killed him but wow he sure recovered fast and always in the same spot as Haya. Not worth watching it anymore.
Zoya2 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks for the Written Update
Aneezarp27 thumbnail
Thanks for the Written update..
But why don't i find the episode videos in youtube anymore?
Chahat_A_Doshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Thank you for the written update

Me too not finding youtube uploads of the show

taahir004 thumbnail