Simply-Nidhi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Sharing my conversation with KKK yesterday on Facebook around mid-night.  He gave some interesting answers on NBT πŸ˜›     Read on,,,,

• Today
  • 23:20
    Meghan Nidz

Hi Kunal.. Are you still in Pune? Can we guys try and meet up?

• 23:21
    Kunal Karan Kapoor

😊 no I'm not..was there for new years...

• 23:22
    Meghan Nidz

Oh okay. You know what. The last time you were in one of Pune's hotel.. I actually went there to see if you checked in there! Hehe my bad.

• 23:26
    Kunal Karan Kapoor

lol...i drive down usually for breakfast and come back...

• 23:30
    Meghan Nidz

Hmm yeah. I celebrated the new years at The Flying Soccer club in Viman Nagar. Not sure if you been there. It was awesome!

• 23:31
    Kunal Karan Kapoor

Happy New year...havent been there yet..will check it out...

• 23:31
    Meghan Nidz

Ya same to you boy This New year wont be that 'new' without your mindblasting comeback on television. waiting for that

• 23:42
    Meghan Nidz

But thatnks for being so active on social networking these days. It is kinda awesome how you interact these days. Since you are replying to me, I am just gonna throw it out there - One question I always wanted to ask you: Share any funny experience of shooting during Rashmi's engagement & Mohan's confession scenes! This was the most amazing track of NBT and we want to hear straight from you! I asked the same question to Aakanksha and she replied this: pic below

• 23:50
    Kunal Karan Kapoor

Haha..yes they had some really cheesy lines and I wanted to quit the show..had a huge face off with the creative and we never really saw eye to eye after that..but it (the scene) turned out well thanks to the director and writer..so ya...all worked out well I guess..

• 23:52
    Meghan Nidz

Oh thats new. Coz to fans, it appeared like the most perfect sequence of NBT Haha we cherish it till date Gosh, I wish we had some new show with you & Aks again.. Chances are low...but hopes are high dil hai ki maanta nahi

• 23:54
    Kunal Karan Kapoor

The promo I was talking about..not the sequence..

• 23:57
    Meghan Nidz

Oh okay. Talking of promos, another awesome one was Life sequence. How about that? Shooting for such long time in one lift - how was that experience? Glad u are not claustrophobic. lol

*** correction - Lift (not Life)

• 00:00
    Kunal Karan Kapoor

Oh boy..one thing I remember about that is that nobody followed the script...some 18 hours in that made up lift ..all of us had fun though..though by the end we really wanted to finish it as soon as we could as it was same day telecast and everyone thought we did a bad job and the episode Wld turn out patchy..kudos to Mann sir entirely for that sequence..

• 00:03
    Meghan Nidz

OMG same day telecast? Are u kidding. That was one long crazy episode. Kudos to the editor. Hehe. I meant what if you couldn't complete it on time? 'Na nikle tum.. na maine darwaza toda' LMAO. bad joke

But nothing beats the very initial promotional videos man. When NBT was about to be launched, those

-- those 4 promos were super awesome. That was when whole 'Yudi' image was gone... I wondered how Colors could come up with such 'non-dramatic' show!

• 00:06
    Kunal Karan Kapoor

Lol..ok I'm out of here..ttyl

• 00:07
    Meghan Nidz

lol ok. thanks for chatting. bye gn

Choose a sticker or emoticon

Edited by Nidz-JustForNBT - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

asmitasb thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hey wowww thats just awessome!!!
Lucky you 

begumparaa thumbnail
must have been great fun chatting with kkk
angeala95 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Kunal se chatting!!! Wow!! Lucky u!! 😳
Plss isko vapas laao koi!! Miss him so much!! 😭
poojaluvnbt thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Kunal show quit karne wala tha. 😲 thank god show nahi quit kiya. He is so sweet humare fans ke liye ss2 bhi kiya.
kunakshafan26 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Lucky  you yaar kkk se itni chat wow nd what woh show chodne waala tha OMG big revelation i nvr knew this nd lift sequence usi din seriously hats offf to both the actors nd directors 
Ani_La_Iam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Kunal gave some interesting answers...miss him  I love this about Kunal...that the lines has to feel right...that he do not just go for anything that handed to him.

Does anyone got the link to the promo...I am really curious because I haven't seen the promo and I would love to.
Edited by Ani_98 - 9 years ago
akku9 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for sharing, it's like short interview πŸ€— πŸ˜ƒ
Honest & straight answers from kunal as usual 😳
You r very lucky Nidz
akku9 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ani_98

<font color="#000066">Kunal gave some interesting answers...miss him I love this about Kunal...that the lines has to feel right...that he do not just go for anything that handed to him.</font>

</strong>

<font color="#000066"><strong>Does anyone got the link to the promo...I am really curious because I haven't seen the promo and I would love to. </font>

Exactly di, kunal Actully lived the characters, not only mohan but all character he had played πŸ‘ Really respect him a lot ⭐️
You u can try this website for all nbt promo di
https://sites.google.com/site/
πŸ˜ƒ 😳Edited by akku9 - 9 years ago
shivangi838 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
i just feel so jealous yaar πŸ˜‰, kunal is such a sweetheart. glad 4 u , congosπŸ˜ƒ