doli armaanin ki written update 12 th jan 2015:

MeeraHK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago
doli armanoo ki written update 12 th jan 2015:
epi starts with ishaan asking his mom to allow him to marry urmi.but his mim and dad refuse saying she is alreay divorced and that she has a kid...

ishann and gaurav share a light moment...gaurav tells ishan tells urmi dil ki baat else u will remain un married throughout ur life...ishaan says for him his friendship with urmi is more imo than marriage...

sam is shown in some hotel who is not happy with the services offered...the waiter makes fum of sam ...sam says u mind ur own business...

gauran and ishaan at their home..gaurav asks ishaan if he wants him to help him declare his live for urmi...asha praises shaurya tells him he is like sam..shaurya gets angry says i m not like my dad but like my mom...

break...

ishaan mamiji tells his mom urmi and ishaan are mire than friends ans that she should be careful...mom is nt ready to beleive...she says i trust my son..mamiji leaves...

break...

ishaan mom comes to meet urmi...urmi greets her...she gets some clothes for urmis ngo woman...his mom asjks her if she knows what kind of girl ishaan wants...she asks urmi to fins out what kind of girl he wants...

precap..sam comes to urmis hotel to have food...urmi and sam see each other...

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS