12th January-Written Update-Qubool Hai

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Part 1

Sanam-2 comes where Ahil is standing at the venue. Guests start greeting Ahil. Ahil takes Rehaan to meet Naushad. Media approach Sanam-2 and she is speechless. Sanam comes and defends her. Ahil comes and asks the matter. Media says photo op too. They click picks. The media asks Sanam how she feels about Ahils second nikah. All keep quiet. Media asks whom Ahil loves more, Sanam or Sanam-2. Sanam is exasperated. Ahil asks them to stop asking personal questions and focus on the event. 

Tanveer and Azhars parents arrive at the event. Azhars mom freezes saying Sanam-2 is here but Sanam is here too. Tanveer fumes on hearing this. Ahil comes and leads her towards the stage. All take their seats. Ahil greets everyone for attending the event. Ahil says.. everyone knows my mom not just coz she is the Begum but also for her generosity. She wants to take Bhopal to new highs. She has carried the responsibility of Begum with grace. She has thought of others always. Sanam-Rehaan exchange sighs. Ahil asks the Mayor to declare the surprise now. Mayor says the cross road is being named as Nawab Begum Tanveer Chowk. All clap. Tanveer smirks. Mayor asks Tanveer to inaugurate the Chowk. Rehaan watches Tanveer. Tanveer unveils the chowk with her statue. The media asks for photo with her idol. Media asks Ahil to give press bytes. Tanveer smirks. She looks at the idol and smirks, looking so pretty, hope bad eyes dont fall on me. She puts kala tikka on the idol and blows a kiss.  The other guests call out Sanam and praise Tanveer. She overhears and calls Sanam and asks wont congratulate me. Sanam comes to Tanveer. Tanveer says whole city is praising me and you. She says if this continues, within two weeks both Ahil and the city will forget you. Sanam tells Tanveer if she thinks this is a victory or she made a special place in Ahils heart. Sanam says you have been playing this game forever, but nothing happened, i was Ahils wife, i am.. and will continue to be Ahils wife forever, inshallah. Sanam says Tanveer not to be too happy with this idol as the day aint far when Ahils heart goes stone cold for her. Sanam says that day neither your games .. nor ur tears will work. As such ..'Jeet se pehle jeet ka jashan sirf woh log manate hain jinhe dikhai nahi deta ke aane wale waqt me kya rakha hai'. I am sure ur too happy now but i will clear ur misunderstanding soon. She walks off. Ahil tells Mayor he and Rehaan are starting a major business soon. Tanveer tells Ahil that she wants to visit Dargah, Ahil offers to go along but Tanveer asks him to stay at the event and goes with driver.  Tanveer ask driver to stop the car midway and leave. He does. Tanveer gets out of the car, sits in drivers seat and drives.

Part 2

Tanveer is driving maniacally, she is singing, aaj phir jeene ki tamanna hai and knocks a cyclist. He calls out, are you blind. Tanveer says true, am blind. Tanveer arrives at some different location (to a house). Its a house with all deserted household stuff. She puts up a portrait. She switches the lights on, We see its a picture of Gaffur. Flashback shown of the past of Tanveer murdering them all. And then everyones pics. Tanveer puts up Sanams pic and says:

Bhul baithe the jise samajhkar purani baat
Aaj firse aa gai yaad
Firse bichegi bisat.. firse khelenge hum bazi
Firsse denge hum tumhe maat.

She throws a dagger at Sanams picture and it pierces the picture in the location of the heart

Part 3

Flashback shown where Tanveer tells Doc, time has to change. Doc says, it will, if Allah wishes, by tomorrow itself. Tanveer self thought, that dark night damaged my eyes badly and i needed special tissues to be cured and finally when it all worked out, called docs and got my eyes fixed. Tanveer looks into the mirror and laughs triumphantly.Tanveer says the darkness is out of my life but now the darkness that will cover Sanams life, she wont be able to get out of it, even if she wanted. She laughs.

Precap --- Tanveer talks to Sanams pic and says your mom destroyed my life and i will destroy your life forever, thats my promise to you. She crosses off Sanams pic. 

Rahat and Haya are lying by the pool and getting close. Faiz watches them angrily. 
Edited by Armu4eva - 9 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chahat_A_Doshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Thank you for the WU in advance

Ahil is a bad beta: He does not know ki zinda logon ke statue nahi banvate; Such statues are only made after the death of a person He could have had the chowk named after his mom's name but the statue should have been put only after her death

taahir004 thumbnail
Thank you graphics 
Zoya2 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks for the Written Update
Surish thumbnail
Thanks Armu4ever for Qubool Hai January 12, written update