kyph03 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 17 years ago
 hi
i found this

TALKING POINT with Sudhanshu Pandey

Tushar Abhichandani

How did the part in Akela come about?
The producers came to me with the idea about a year ago, but since I was involved in shooting for two films, I couldn't take it up. A year later when I did a cameo on the series CID, the producers again came to me, but this time they brought the script as well. I was completely bowled over by it and it all took off.

Sometime ago you had said that you were never going to do TV again, what made you change your mind?
My basic problem was with saas-bahu serials, which were not the type of shows that I wanted to do. The problem was that most of the shows on TV had become very stale and thus, I decided to stay away. But, when I was approached for Akela, I accepted because this was a very different show with a very interesting subject.

How do you see this show affecting your career?
The effect can only be positive. I'm looking at this as a chance to work with very professional and competent people, who will help me grow as an actor. The show includes everything from action to comedy and will surely help me in my range.

All the hoardings of Akela around Mumbai seem to focus on your green eyes. What is the significance of that?
The green is to emphasise the supernatural element of the show.

What are your plans for the future?
I'm busy with Akela for the next four months, after which I will be working in Sanjay Gupta's Alibaug where I have a very meaty role.

HOPE YOU LIKE IT
😆

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nee_1221 thumbnail
does that mean akela is getting over in 4 months?Edited by nee_1221 - 17 years ago
HoneY_BeE thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
is it getting over already???..that's such a shame