shravani_2311 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
hello guys...
i hop guys lik this OS... this comptly concentrating on ruhi... nd hw she vl protect her ishimaa...

After com bak ruhi is observing the changes in the house... how everyone are treating adi nd hw her father is happy... bt her ishimaa is always sad... her ishimaa is always hugs, kisses her nd saying i love u always... nd ruhi is very sad by seeing her ishimaa lik this...

At night...adi took wrng medicines nd blames ishita for that... except toshiji all are in support ishita... bt ishita blaming her self nd all r comfrting her... she couldnt get out of tht guilt... ishu is comptly loosing herself nd nly living fr ruhi...nd survival depended upon her...

Ruhi who completly understood her ishimaa nd she started comfrtng her bt hw many attempts she is doing...she is failing.. she cant bring the actual smile on her ishima's face... she is wandering hw to do nd wht to do... and at tht tym she hears adi-ishu convo nd hw adi treating her ishimaa... she understnd the behaviour is because of adi nd keeps quiet... ishu leaves room nd ruhi enters nd shares bed with adi... she wishes him good night nd sleeps... she is acting bt she is nt sleeping... adi aftr somtym making sure ruhi slept... calls her mom nd says hw he is treating ishita nd hw is behaving infront of all... nd hw he snatched ishu's smile nd promises he vl kick her out til her com bak... ruhi listens nd al lone tears escapes her eyes... she decides to protect her ishimaa nd makes plan hw to mak everyone dance on her tunes...

ruhi is demading evry thng frm toshiji nd raman... she is asking toshiji to mak non veg, punjabi spl dishes nd sweets... nd keeping her busy with tht nd here adi is all alone... expct tohiji no one can hear him... her nxt plan moves to raman... nd says she went to every day hang out with ishimaa nd papa... nd no one else in RKB style... femine version of RKB... he cant ignore ruhi's demands nd says whtever u ask it vl b urs... nd no compromises on it... she asks a prom from her papa... to vch he says ruhi's promise... nd she says today v vl goto movie nd thn eat ice cream... raman grants her wish nd asks ishita to get ready... she has no choice as ruhi is taken every thng into her grip... so thy hav to dance on her tunes...

ishrarau outing is continuing nd aftr a week shagun is bak nd started her drama... regarding adi's health nd ishu is abt to say sorry bt ruhi stops her ishimaa nd says u dont hav to say sorry... if she is tht much worried thn she has com bak long befre nt aftr recovrng him nd on tht day u jst remainded adi to hav medicines bt u didnt handover him... ishita says hw u knw this... becoz i saw u wen u r talking to adi... nd he himself took medicines...evryone sees adi bt he manages escape nd says its nt big deal nd nw im fyn... so we wont discus it...

everyone leaves the issue bt raman is nt... he is observing ruhi's behaviour nd hw is bcmng protectve to her ishimaa... nd he knws his ruhi well nd definatly she knws somthng tht thy dont knw... nd tought of asking ehr in his way...

shagun nd adi r palning hw to mak ishu low nd decides som thng nd our ruhi is hearing all thees... she gets anger nd thinks her plan...

from next day...she is asking every thing from ishita... right from her dress, books, projects, food nd droping her to school... she is cmptly making ishita with her work nd nt giving any chance to anyone nt even raman... raman is thinks to end this as soon as possble nd talk to ruhi...

ruhi clearly instructed evryone that nly ishita vl drop nd pick her... nd she nd ishita vl nly go in the car nd no one else...she clearly says no one means no one nd nt even shravan included in tht...
all r bcmng suspicious abt ruhi's behaviour bt thy ignred due to ishita...as she said by ruhi is uncomfrtble having shagun here... 

ruhi is bak with her ishimaa... nd she is making her home wrk... shravan comes to them nd says he want to play with ruhi... to vch ruhi says nt nw nd shravan starts his drama saying u r nt treating me as a friend nd even u r nt talking to me...nd he goes in angry mood... ishu convmces ruhi nd send her to play with sharvu...she says she vl b bak soon... nd leaves frm there...

shagun sees the chance nd asks her to prepare adi's fav... she starts preparing nd gets bsy in kitchen... raman who came home early to talk with ruhi...asks abt her...ishita says she with with shravu... raman says he vl frsh up nd join dinner... 

all are in dining... raman takes ruhi into her lap nd starts feeding her... bt she didnt even touch the food...nd calls her ishimaa... ishu sits beside raman nd says ruhi to eat with raman hands... bt denies nd raman asks her to feed her nd she vl b sitting with me nly... ishu is feeding ruhi bt adi gets very much irkes bt shagun asks him to keep quiet... ruhi is njyng her food nd asks ishita to feed raman too bt she denies seeing adi bt ruhi is admant...nd says papa is nt eatng because im on his lap u feed him...even raman joins with ruhi nd says to feed him bt ishita excuses herself nd abt to leave... ruhi starts thrwing plates on floor... ishita turns to her nd asks her why sh is angry... she says u r nt listening to me...nd thrws anothr plate on floor... all are shocked by seeing her nd her anger...shagun taunts ishita by saying this is hw u parent ur children... bt ruhi makes her shut up by saying my ishimaa is betr thn u...who didnt left me wen im 6 mnths nor never raised voice against lik in u... in public... this is enough fr adi nd he shouts on ruhi saying dont u dare to a word against my mom... to vch she says... say ur mom to keep quiet nd nt taunt my mom.. everyone wants to ctrl ruhi bt she strats thrws all plates nd dishes on floor nd says u always nly say to me...nd i nw i dnt listen to anyone... say fr adi to keep quiet.. i vl do whtever i want... nd no one has rights to say a word to my ishimaa nd starts crying... ishu takes her in embrace nd consoles her... bt she is nt stoping... raman nd toshiji tries to stop her bt she is allwing thm to keep hands on her nd pushes thm... adi seeing the chnace rants to ishu tht see u seperted ruhi frm my family,.. u r  a witch nd step mom who again snatched happinss... lik u did it befre with my mom... ruhi smiles by hearing adi's words nd raman nd all family are in shcok by hearing adi's accusations towrds ishita...

raman comes to ishita bt ruhi didnt allow him nd says i can tak care of my ishimaa... i dont need anyone... nd she wipes ishita's tears nd says u r the best mom nd u r pnly my mom...

adi is comptly out nd says she is nt ur mom... shagun is ur mom, me, dad u r family... she is a witch nd outsider who always destryd our happiness...

this is enough fr raman nd he shouts on adi making him shut... dnt even say a word against ishita... she never takn my happiness nd nvr hurt anyone... she takes ruhi nd ishita nd wipes their tears... bt adi being adi says she is the reasn fr my mom sadness nd says i hate...shagun tries to stop him bt he says... she destryd my family nd hw mch i tried to isult nd kick her out bt she is staying here lik shameless... raman raises hand on adi nd asks to keep shut... otherwise u wont even thnk of consequnces... raman asks romi to tak ruhi with him bt she is admant nd says i wont leave my ishimaa... adi always mak my ishimaa cryby saying witch step mom stories  nd he even took wrng medicines to kick ishimaa out... nd shagun knws it...

this is enough fr raman nd toshiji.. toshiji starts taunting shagun nd says u r a witch who always takes my raman's happiness...nd nw u even took ishita's nd ruhi's... adi shouts on his grand mom bt raman stops him saying... she is my mom do respect her...

nd adi... dis is very important to know fr u... i never left shagun...she left me...fr ashok nd money... i even asked her consider ger dcsn bt she didnt evn care nd left ruhi nd me...if u dnt belive thn its up2 u bt dnt even dare to raise voice against ishita or any other family member...he takes ruhi nd ishita nd move sto his room...

all give disguted looks to shagun nd leave to their rooms... 

in ishra's room... raman consling ishita nd saying sorry bt she  cant pretnd to b strong aftr knwing every thng nd cries continously... raman asks her to stop bt she hugs him tighter nd cries more... ruhi too hugs her papa nd says ishimaa always used to b sad nd always hugs nd cries... i cant see ishimaa lik tht... raman assures her tht i wont let any thng happen to ishita...nd papa promises tht ishimaa nd ruhi are more imprtant to him than anyone...he alwys tries to keep his angels happy... 
he asks hw she did knw all these... to vch she says she heard adi-shagun convo nd tells every thng... to vch raman asks y u didnt say me befre... to vch she says u love adi nd i dnt to hrt u...so i didnt say nd raman says so u urself startd protctng ishimaa... to vch she nods in ayes nd i can do anythng to mak my ishimaa happy nd smile... ruhi wipes ishita tears nd says ishimaa im always with u... nd no one can hurt u... wen im der... u stop crying pls... ishu wipes her tears nd says PURA PUNJABAN ho tum... itna drama kiya apna ishimaa ke liye...she says yes nd I LOVE U so much... nd kisses her... raman asks abt his kiss... she kisses on raman cheeks nd says ishraru are family...

adi who hears everythng moves to his room...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Akshatha19 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
wow...OMG!!!! such an beautiful OS...
Ruhi is the BEST...
Ruhi is full in  junior jagga Jassos mode...
and ruhi Master plan was superb to make other listen to her tunes...
i liked the when ruhi was considered only ishita for everything superb...
shagun asking ishita to cook, sharam naam ki koi cheesi hi  nahi hai usme...
Dinning table convo was brilliant...
finally Ruhi made Adi speak the truth awesome...
last IshRaRu scene just loved it...

amazingly written...
well done shavi...

Edited by Akshatha19 - 9 years ago
sulochana90 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Wow such a sweetheart are Ruhi 
Loved it 
Wow Ruhi is the tigress 
ishra123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
woww Awesome update.
loved it.
Beautifully written.
puri punjaban hai.

Thank u
RashmikaMG thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Wow. I Love this version of my darling cutie; Ruhi.
Hope will soon can c her in TV.
Beautiful dr.
shravani_2311 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Akshatha19

wow...OMG!!!! such an beautiful OS...

Ruhi is the BEST...
Ruhi is full in  junior jagga Jassos mode...
and ruhi Master plan was superb to make other listen to her tunes...
i liked the when ruhi was considered only ishita for everything superb...
shagun asking ishita to cook, sharam naam ki koi cheesi hi  nahi hai usme...
Dinning table convo was brilliant...
finally Ruhi made Adi speak the truth awesome...
last IshRaRu scene just loved it...

amazingly written...
well done shavi...

thanks alot...
i want ruhi on her full mode...so wrote it...
shravani_2311 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sulochana90

Wow such a sweetheart are Ruhi 

Loved it 
Wow Ruhi is the tigress 

thnk u..
shravani_2311 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ishra123

woww Awesome update.
loved it.
Beautifully written.
puri punjaban hai.

Thank u

thanks..
shravani_2311 thumbnail

Originally posted by: RMGT

Wow. I Love this version of my darling cutie; Ruhi.
Hope will soon can c her in TV.
Beautiful dr.

thank so much...
theshushreader thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
awww... awesome os
ruhi is the best..
she is such a sweetie pie...
i just love the way she made plans..
female version of rkb...
adii.. cheee how is he raman's son..