Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

OtakuGirl-Debo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: -BlueEyes-

Yes, but the due date is given by the monthly manager. It is 3 days before the GA date. We need to ask for the dates on the calendar because the GMs check the calendar and put up the posts. 

OK, if you'll give ideas then deboleena you'll do the write up?

Mally, you can make the PM template. 

BUT start with THEME & COLOUR CODES. 

If I know the theme then I will try to do the write ups...I did write ups for Siggy contests and Award thread but never did for a Birthday thread.So will try to do it..but please suggest some theme.
OtakuGirl-Debo thumbnail

Originally posted by: -CrazySobtian-

Hi yagya!
Lol same here. And yeah we could have action as a theme. I was just suggesting.
May be we could vote later on?

lolz something like classic gangstar type ðŸ˜†
Yagyaseni thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: deboleena.manna

lolz something like classic gangstar type ðŸ˜†

I swear, Debo it is the best!! Let us go for it!! ROFL! And btw, we are not supposed to use emojis!
-CrazySobtian- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Yagyaseni

I swear, Debo it is the best!! Let us go for it!! ROFL! And btw, we are not supposed to use emojis!

YES!
I'm not even kidding.
Yagyaseni thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
^ Ji, even I am not kidding! 
@ Captains..Don't throw us out!!
-CrazySobtian- thumbnail
^Awesome.
So lets wait till Debo and Manjari's view about it and then we can decide the color code . What say?
Edited by -CrazySobtian- - 9 years ago
GulaabiAakhein. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Hi, As Yuvika has said above, please just PM all Mimi's close friends first. I thought you all already did that. 
Their names are on the first page with Mimi's likes and stuff. Once they reply then only we go ahead with this thread. We wait till Thursday for replies. Send out the PMs ASAP.

And about the theme, I need something more precise than "classic gangster style." You need to tell us what will the thread encompass. And how will you bring out the theme. :\ 
-CrazySobtian- thumbnail

Hi, As Yuvika has said above, please just PM all Mimi's close friends first. I thought you all already did that. 

Their names are on the first page with Mimi's likes and stuff. Once they reply then only we go ahead with this thread. We wait till Thursday for replies. Send out the PMs ASAP.

And about the theme, I need something more precise than "classic gangster style." You need to tell us what will the thread encompass. And how will you bring out the theme. :\ 

Well for the classic idea I thought we could have a simple/dramatic convo between her favorite classic BW & HW actors. And the graphics could be all classic and all. Like a mix of classic BW AND HW.
Now about the gangster one I guess debo can give a better idea as I don't have a clear idea about it but I guess I can suggest something later on. 
Umm I'll cross check with her close friends. I'll send them a pm asking about the thread by tomorrow.
OtakuGirl-Debo thumbnail
for classic gangstar style I meant convo like the way they talk..I mean something like The Godfather..or may be like Sherlock...
OtakuGirl-Debo thumbnail

So who sent out the PMs again?

Mally said she will post the template..