Rahul Mahajan Preying on Tanna - Page 3

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 9 years ago
Even I'm surprised she didn't made a fuss about that. She gets fussy over blankets and other things but here she definitely had a strong reason to kick him hard. If you watch carefully he grabs both ends of her legs and tries to yank it further. She knew he touched her but didn't react.
Miley2me thumbnail
I feel like puking when ever i see this Disgusting Creep called Rahul mahajan on Screen 🤢
H
Mehakphool thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Karishma is equally responsible. How can rahul touch and hold both of her legs.
MissBrownEyes thumbnail
this is hilarious. even on tv when we saw, we were lke ye kya kar raha hain.. khud toh apne aap ko sambhal nahi pata.. goin to help another person lol 
moshij thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I like him, he is an innocent tharki 😆

Rahul preyying on tanna and dimpy becoming prey to ali and pritam. Wah re upar wale gajaaab jodi hai miya biwi ki 😆
moshij thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mehakphool

Karishma is equally responsible. How can rahul touch and hold both of her legs.

Let's not make an issue here. It is completely ok for tanna. When upen can hug and kiss her, rahul was just helping out tanna. I mean hey, she's cool bout it. She's cool about ali's comment to samba "mouth mein bhi de sakta hu" 😃 Cool bimbette ❤️

Originally posted by: moshij

Let's not make an issue here. It is completely ok for tanna. When upen can hug and kiss her, rahul was just helping out tanna. I mean hey, she's cool bout it. She's cool about ali's comment to samba "mouth mein bhi de sakta hu" 😃 Cool bimbette ❤️

I see what you did there. 😆