Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dqno1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: TheBoss

I don't think he is asking for permission. He's going for the kill. I wished Tanna gathered all her might and drop kicked all his teeth's in his stomach after the way he grabbed her two feet. She could even claim that she frightened and reacted. Jamke deti usko ek lat phir seedha hojata!

👍🏼 agree
suchee thumbnail
I also thought same k ab ye karega kyaaa 🤔
Pr1yanka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
n he has the audacity to call someone else tharki
Pr1yanka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: dqno1

He makes me want to throw up.

How disgusting!

And he is still married to Dimpy🤢

aaj toh announce bhi kiya that technically im still ur husband 
Misfit thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Come on, he was just checking the shoe size of his princess.  He is probably going to get her diamond studded glass slipper 😉
FanofAreebsMum thumbnail
hmm his line of sight! AWKWARD

Originally posted by: SatiSavitri

hmm his line of sight! AWKWARD

Im sure he must be jammin up Maroon 5 Animal

Baby, I'm preying on you tonight
Hunt you down eat you alive
Just like animals, animals, like animals-mals

Maybe you think that you can hide
I can smell your scent from miles
Just like animals, animals, 
_Chits_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I wanna dimpy's face right at this moment! 🤣 🤣
..Flame.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I dont like Karishma much but this girl seriously needs to maintain distance from this jerk 🤢
pp29 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
The Boss, 
Thanks for putting this up. I swear I saw it too and couldn't understand W*F he was up to. People like Rahul are cheap, creepy and lecherous and don't know how to behave with women. He is like those guys they call chape...who don't understand the meaning of no. Quintessential creepy indian dudes, like those on the road, who catcall, who follow you around and stalk you like majnus because they think your no is a yes. He is exactly that. And he continues despite knowing she has a serious boyfriend outside. What a tharki. In his own season he didn't leave Payal and Monica. This season he is after a very much taken girl. He grosses me out. Cheap moron.

I don't understand why Tanna takes that kind of crap. She keeps claiming she has a bf, she is single, she doesn't like such jokes ( as amply shown in her behavior with Salman and Gautam on same kind of topics) but she doesn't curtly tell Rahul off. If I was in her place, I would have told him in no uncertain terms that I don't like such jokes and this behavior so please back off. I would not encourage his majnu giri, not when he is still married and his so called wife is my friend on the show. Waise, she claims to be a no-nonsense girl, but secretly she likes all this un-needed attention from men. With Upen, even though he was creepy as hell, I understood that she took his crap because he was her friend and she didn't take him seriously. But Rahul is not her friend. Unless she really took favors from him in the past and so cannot publicly take a stand against him. But if not, then what's keeping her from telling him off? Why let him be so ridiculously cheap and obnoxious, and make cheap comments? 

I hope now after Dimpy's breakdown, Tanna tells him off strongly. If she has blocked him on whatsapp and facebook and avoided him for 6 years or 1 and a half year whatever, then why can't she just curtly ask him to stop making jokes like she told Gautam off so strictly? With Rahul, it is all hee hee haa haa...

That's why, I don't put it pass her that she is tolerating his nonsense only because of his promises of fixing votes for her to win. She is very capable of letting the win be more important than respect and let him get away with all his misbehavior, just so that she gets those votes.  Edited by pp29 - 9 years ago