9th January-Written Update-Qubool Hai

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Part 1

Sanam offers Tanveer juice. Tanveer pushes her hand off breaking the juice glass. She says so much guts. Sanam walks off. Tanveer walks towards the place where she threw the glass and walks towards the glass pieces. Tanveer recollects words of Seher-Latif and pushes the glass piece away. She laughs. Then deliberately puts her feet on one of the glass pieces and hurts herself. She goes to the mirror and caresses her hair. She ends up dropping the make up brush and then picks it up and applies make up on herself.

Haya is combing her hair when Rahat comes. He smiles looking at her thru the mirror. He asks her who she is getting ready to welcome. Haya says going out for a while for getting stuff. Rahat says.. today ur mood has changed. Haya turns and puts her arms around Rahat and says.. a very knowledgeable friend told me.. dont wait for time to change, change urself and so i am following that advice. Will live freely. Rahat says..wow this friend looks very intelligent, wanna meet him & spend time with him. Haya says even i wanna spend time with him but now going out. She leaves. Rahat says.. keep smiling like this always Haya.

Sanam comes in Ahils room and puts his vest jacket-shirt on the bed.Shoes. Ahil keeps looking away. Sanam keeps mum. She turns to leave. Ahil starts to cough and Sanam rushes to him. She gives him back rub to make him stop coughing. Ahil stares at her. BG - Tu mila. Ahil looks away and coughs more. Sanam asks Ahil to drink water but he pushes her off. The water falls on him and Sanam apologizes. She goes to get misri.

Haya is in the marketplace buying gifts & boquet for Rahat and someone appears to be keeping an eye on him. Sanam keeps looking for misri in the kitchen. Haya returns home and calls out for Rahat. She does not get any response. She calls Rahat and asks where he is. He says had work. Haya says.. come back home quickly. Rahat says.. wow so anxious, whats special. Haya says come and see. 

Part 2

Ahil is buttoning up his vest jacket when Sanam comes with bowl filled with Misri. She looks at Ahil all decked up and is stunned. Ahil looks at Sanam. Sanam steps forward but trips and Ahil catches her in time. Eyelocks. BG - Tu mila. They keep staring at each other

Rehaan is getting ready and Seher comments, boys have no sense of fashion. She says todays boys are showing off hanky. Rehaan smiles and says am getting late to pick up functions chief guest. Seher asks who is this for. Rehaan says.. u wont like it, its Ahils surprise for Tanveer. Dont take it seriously. Seher asks why u getting serious. Rehaan says its a big lie for Tanveer but i cant do anything, have to keep mum and tolerate. Seher says wish i culd go with u. Rehaan says well promise to u that one day will make sure u and i will be together forever. Seher says.. till that time take a memory. She ties her scarf around Rehaans neck and he says cool. Seher says coz all my choice is super cool. He puts her scarf in his pocket and says now better. Seher says whatever.Sanam-Ahil are staring at each other and Sanam-2 steps in and is shocked. She is in tears and turns to leave. Sanam runs after her. Ahil sighs. He rues the more i go away from Sanam, she keeps coming nearer to me. Even though she has cheated me, my heart wants to stay closer to her.

Sanam comes to Sanam-2. She says dinno u were in that room wont have come else. Sanam tries to calm her. Sanam-2 says know that u have seen hard times, finally now that Ahil has come closer to u.. i din want this. Sanam says not like what u think. Nothing to say sorry for. She says when two lovers grow apart, it takes time to reunite. Same for me and Ahil. Sanam-2 gives her niyaaz that she brought for them. She says prayed for u both that all ur misunderstandings with Ahil clear soon. Two lovers shouldnt have distance. Sanam thanks Sanam-2 who keeps mum despite being in pain.

Part 3

Ahil comes in the kitchen where both Sanam & Sanam-2 are there. He tells Sanam-2 to come with him for the function. She agrees and goes to get ready. Ahil tells Sanam that he was coming to her only. He says Tanveer wants Sanam-2 to come with us but i want u to come with me. Infact want all to be present at the function. Ahil looks at Sanam. Screen freezes.

Precap ---- At the poolside, Rahat and Haya are getting close. Faiz watches from far and fumes. Tanveer gets operated and opens her eyes and can see. She laughs maniacally.

Edited by Armu4eva - 9 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sanjhari thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
thanks for the update dear
Zoya2 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thank You for the Written Update
Surish thumbnail
Thanks Armu4ever for January 9, Qubool Hai written update
soapwatcher1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update. They really should change the name of this show to "Tanveer Ki kahani" or "Jeet hai Hamesha Tanveer Ki"
samicute thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
thank for the written update
taahir004 thumbnail