Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MuguetDScorpion thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: TheBoss

You aren't the only one. Even I woke up one day realising that I have lost a diamond because I was too busy collecting stones hence never take somebody for granted and hold them close to your heart.  

I know the feeling. Same with me. I let the perfect and precious guy go. Quite stupid, right?  Sometimes it's when you lose those precious people, you realize what you have lost. 
enigmatic_zephy thumbnail
hain?! ye kab hua? wasn't he generally asking? i didn't see the whole segment so probably am wrong.. i thought he was asking related to mahajan's antics
attiya1.3 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
ufffhhh...itna serious topic...firstly tm...i respect your pov...but still why you people consider a married man banned to flirt where as if a bachelor does,it is his birth  right😕...and why so much concerned about his wife...personal matter...
i respect your pov but i dont agree...😊
Camlin thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
This is an interesting discussion going on here. I seemed ti have missed the bits where Preetam overtly admitted to having solicited Tanna. But Preetam's open fancy for Tanna hasn't been a secret right from the starting. Even before his wife came to visit him. So isn't is likely  that she would have dressed him down then if she'd really smelt anything fishy going!? 
Camlin thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: enigmatic_zephy

hain?! ye kab hua? wasn't he generally asking? i didn't see the whole segment so probably am wrong.. i thought he was asking related to mahajan's antics

Exactly. Even I thought he was asking for Mahajan. 
jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Pritam wanted to be in good books with everyone.Nomination fear.
Blackwater thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
I would disagree on dis...firstly he was asking for Rahul n secondly he was speaking in a humorous tone n if karishma dint mind what was wrong in dat??
Dnt understand why ppl r getting mad at him lyk if he is proposing someone on national television
When Salman joked wid karishma everybody ws on Salman's syd regarding his joke now how come Pritam became characterless for dis?
--Ariana-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: MuguetDScorpion

I have known only one man like this. My bad luck we weren't meant to be together. Now I wish if only men were like him. ðŸ˜•

Im so sorry for you... i can totally understand you bcoz even i dont know if we are meant to be and what our future holds for us... too many walls r dere
Mayu.jolly thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rits08

Though its not related to BB, but I beg to disagree... Ive met some really nice guys in my life! They respect women a lot and want that one special person in their life for whom they would shower everything! And one such person is in my life... And with experience, I do know that ppl like him dont look at other woman bcoz the ones they love is always in their eyes😳

You just saved my faith . with a young and impressionable mind i just got so scared hearing all that!
--Ariana-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Mayu.jolly

You just saved my faith . with a young and impressionable mind i just got so scared hearing all that!

Trust me ive met some really bad guys as well...bt dere r also a lot of nice ones😳