.LovelyDreamer. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago

Visha : Ruk jaa, o dil deewane 
Poochhoon to main zara 
Ladka hai ya hai jaadu
Khushboo hai ya nasha 

Garima : Kushboo ?? hmm...

Visha : Rehne do yaar..Flow main aagaya.. 

Garima : Thike .. Thike.. 

Visha : Ruk jaa, o dil deewane 
Poochhoon to main zara 
Ladka hai ya hai jaadu
Khushboo hai ya nasha   

Indu : Tell me guys.. Yeh kaun ladka hai ? Visha is so much into it ..

Anjori : Baap re.. Indu, tum bhul gaya ?

Indu : What  I did forget ?

Garima : Aaj, hamari Superstar  ki birthday  na...  He is happen to be Visha's first telly crush. 

Visha : Yes...He is..  My first telly crush... 

Anjori : We should stop here guys and back to making our super star ki birthday tread.. 

Visha , Garima & Indu : Yes Madam... Lets bring it on...

Yeah.. 
Everyone listening right.. 
Today is 9th January 2015. Friday.. 
Our Super Star ki Birthday..
He is the Sagar Takhur aka Mr.Ocean in Banoo Mein Teril Dulhaan.. 
He is also the Great Amar in Banoo Mein Teri Dulhaan.. 
He step in to Bollywood in the movie From Sydney with love as Rohit.. 
Now he is our own Great Warrior Maharana Pratap

Hope you all have guessed him.. 

He is none other than Dashing, Smexy Talented

Ssharad Malhotraa

Edited by .LovelyDreamer. - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sharad Malhotra was born on 9 January 1983, in Mumbai. He has done his graduation in B.com from St. Xaviers College, Kolkata. In 2003, he was chosen as the Face of the Year-Kolkata. Later he has attended two acting workshops with Samrat Mukherjee and Nishi Arora at Kalawati Academy. 

SSharad entered the world of modeling and went on to endorse some major Brands such as Reliance, Allen Solly, Raymond's, PC Chandra Jewellers, LIC Insurance, Standard Chartered Bank to name a few. His hoardings were all over India. By then he had completed his theatre workshops and soon he got a call from Zee Cinestars.. He stood first in the entire eastern zone.He was also chosen as the Face of the Year, Kolkata in 2003.

He did a cameo in the show Kabhi Toh Nazar Milao before he got his big break with Banoo Main Teri Dulhann. He charmed the audience with his flawless performance as the main protagonist in both his characters, Sagar and Amar and the show ran successfully for three long years. Meanwhile, he also participated in a dance reality show, Yeh Hai Jalwa.

After Banoo Main Teri Dulhann ended SSharad took off to the NYFA (New York Film Academy), Los Angeles, to acquire a more detailed knowledge in the sphere of Acting. After successfully graduating he returned and got involved in grooming activities such as, horse-riding, martial arts, Bollywood/Hip-Hop styles of dancing and Body-Building... 

His hardwork paid off well and now he is working on his upcoming movie Ek Tera Sat and our grown up Prince Pratap in Maharana Pratap series.

Banoo Main Teri Dulhann 

Ssharad Malhotraa took the role as Sagar Thakur Pratap Singh, the male protagonist , and the youngest son of the Singh family. He is the Son of Thakur Pratap Singh and his second Wife Uma Pratap Singh. He has studied abroad in America for his Masters in Business Admin. He is a perfectionist, and arrogant, but cares deeply for his sisters and his family. A terrible accident reverted his mentality to that of an 8-year old. 
He spent two years of his life as a child but is now cured, and heading the Singh Business.Music is his passion and his guitar gifted to him by his dad is one of his dearest possessions.

He is play  both Sagar and Amar ( after 20 years leap)  character in Banoo Mein teri Dulhaan.His onscreen chemistry with Divyankaa Tripathy (Vidya makes everyone crazy about them. Vidya is the one who tried harder to make Sagar cured and she is the love of life of Sagar.After a huge accident and evil plot by Sagar sister, both Sagar and Vidya died and reincarnetad as Amar and Divya. The whole nation mourning when they watch Sagar and Vidya died. But Picture Abhi bakki hai mera dhost..
Sharad is back but as Amar (Banarasi wala village guy )  while Divyanka as Divya ( America Returned NRI) . Again Sharad mesmerized us with his acting as Amar. 

Ssharad excels in both character as Amar and Sagar and receives many compliments and awards too.. 
From Sydney With Love

Rohit - a charismatic, full of sheen and friendly natured fellow student in the University. He did so well as Rohit Khurana and being praised by many for his acting.

1:13:7  : Ek Tera Saath 

Its a supernatural thriller movie. Sharad Malhotra roped for the role Kunwar Aditya Pratap Singh who is the charming Prince of Ghanerao in Rajasthan. Prince Aditya inherits a legacy from his forefathers.He feels very fortunate and wishes to take care of the inheritance and traditions of his ancestors. He meets the lovely Princess Kasturi and they fall in love. Then there are some very exciting twists n turns that follow. 

The movie has been shot in Jodhpur, in the Ghanerao Palace of Jaisalmer, Delhi,Shimla and some patch work will be done in Mumbai.

My father God Father 
Before entering into the MP Series, Sharad roped in the coming up movie My Father Godfather, directed by Pankaj Dheer. He is acting along side Krathika Dheer and this film soon going to be released on web space. According to the sources, the flick is a simple movie with a very different approach. 

Others 

Short Film : A Divorce to Remember 
The story goes something like this - Zara loves Nadir unconditionally, and they go on to marry. Later they have a marital split due to certain rifts and seek divorce. While all this happens, there is the other guy Zaid who has always been in love with Zara. Post divorce, Zara realizes that she wants to get back to Nadir. Unfortunately, the Muslim law does not allow for this, and she seeks the help of Zaid to marry her, only to divorce her so that she can unite with Nadir." 

Sharad as Sportsman 

Ssharad is the Captain for the team Kolkata Baabu Moshayes

It's an honour to play Maharana Pratap- Ssharad Malhotra

If not an actor, I would have died to become a cricketer - Ssharad Malhotra

Divyanka :  "Sharad is my strength, he's my motivator and my companion during good times and bad. He's an optimist and a family person. I adore that about him."

SSharad praised on Twitter for #MaharanaPratap

.Indu.

Happy Birthday to U...Happy Birthday to U...

Happy Birthday dear Ssharad!!!

Wishing you more success, happiness, good health, wealth and prosperity..
May GOD fulfill all your dreams and wishes in life..

Love u lotss ❤️

With loads of love😊

Indu (Indu1911)

garima22

ssharad wishing u many many happy returns of d bday god bless u :) jst wnna say u r doing awesum job as mp ...all ur wishes cme true whatever u wnt in ur life ...i jst love readng ur interviews i love ur ans dose r vry imformative nd inspiring ...just love ur smyle ...my request 4 u increasing day by day u r d rarest of kind. divs is vry lucky to hve a bff, bf like u ;) i want a hubby like u lols i m going crazy man ...cutest smyle i hve ever seen ...universe's cutest guy u r ...keep rocking love u a lot :) 

rashi04

gr8love

Sana

happy birthday Ssharad Malhotra Sharad...Many Many Many Happy
Returns of the day.
I hope all your dreams come true, may you
accomplish a lot of sucess because I know
you want to achieve a lot and make your
parents even more proud of you... You're a bundle of talent Sharad,
I think you know that. you have wowed all of
us with your acting,looks and cute voice and
we all love and cherish you sooo much!!
and in everything you do, we are always
behind you 100%!! you are the one and only
Ssharad malhotra and no one can top you, you
are just amzing and everything about you is
amazing, you are by far the best actor 
has ever seen!!! 
may all your wishes come true and i hope
you have the best time of your life and
celebrate it with the people you love!!!
with lots of love ur craziest fan sana 

Rab ne Bana di Jodi 

Sharad Malhotra has first met Divyanka Tripathi with the serial Banoo Main Teri Dulhann. 

They have started dating and has spotted in several places. 
Now the couple have finally come out of the closet and declared that they are in love. 

Although Sharad still claims that their love only blossomed after they shared a great friendship and they never realised when they started dating. 

.Indu. , garima22,  -phenomenal- , .LovelyDreamer. 
and all Ssharad fans 

.Indu. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Ssharad Malhotra

Edited by .Indu. - 9 years ago
Piya04 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Wish you a very Happy Birthday                                                Ssharad                  

Have a Blast...!!!

I hope this is the begining of your      greatest, most wonderful year ever...
Edited by rashi04 - 9 years ago
garima22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
awesum thread visha totaly love it <3 <3 indu superb yr :*
Moumimon thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Happy Birthday to Ssharad Malhotra..may allah bless him always and he can achieve whatever he want to achieve in life...keep up the hard work and keep rocking...⭐️
garima22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
visha make d thread global yr mod ko bolo