-|| VruShan Second Anniversary ||-

Shreya.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Celebrating 2 Years Of VruShan

Ye Dil Dhadakta Hai Sharon Sharon Kehta Hai...
20 December 2012, When this promo aired everyone's breaths had come to still and we were all filled with happiness anticipation excitement , for Swayam's wait, our wait was finally getting over.😳
When we saw the first glimpse of Sharon Rai Prakash little did we know this girl would give a new meaning to SwaRon - Vrushika Mehta our Sharon turned tables around and she along with Shantanu created a phenomenon known as VruShan.😊

Would like to quote Shishir here-
To see them evolve and constantly grow as actors and constantly setting new standard for themselves and in the meantime to learn about more them as person has been has been matter of joy and privilege for us. I have once mentioned VruShan can cheer you up, make you feel optimistic and make you look at the positive side of life. But most importantly they could make you laugh open heartedly. And today I want to add one more thing they can also act as your guidance how to live in a dignified and humble manner by maintaining your integrity and morality amidst all the hurdle which life presents.

With a spectacular graph of evolvement, roller-coaster rides of emotions-happiness sadness anger.
Here's VruShan completing 2 years of portraying SwaRon and making SwaRon eternal for us...😊
Edited by Shreya.. - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Destiny_015 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

The Five Star Boy And Chaklate Girl

The first iv where we first saw the glimpse of new Sharon. Vrushika Mehta stepped in to D3. Precisely this was not the time when we got to see Vrushan's bond.πŸ˜† But it definitely gave us hope to see the SwaRon we wished for.πŸ˜ƒ The best part was the smile on both their faces.  Both have really beautiful smiles.πŸ˜ƒ The funny part was we saw this time Shantanu was experienced one. So all fans had thought to see Shantanu acting as a guide to this new girl.😳 Which was surely a amusing thing to visualise.πŸ˜† Which also became very true in the later days of VruShan.πŸ˜ƒ

We have been always a deserted fanbase.πŸ˜† Offscreen bond was something well SwaRon fans were not much looking forward too after Vrushika came. But Vrushan happened and came to us as a very pleasant surprise.😳 Hyderabad Vday Bash was something which made all SS fans adore Vrushan. The pics from brought us happiness and also shock cause of the unasked happiness.πŸ˜ƒ Probably the only thing which SS fans never had to wish for and then get.🀣 Highlight would be the dance. Shantanu and Vrushika danced khulke on Brown Rang and Chammak Challo. And well they were "Sexyyy"☺️

The first IV where we saw the VruShan's camaredarie was this .πŸ˜† With Shantanu being a perfect guide and the start of their never ending ok jhok. πŸ˜†With "Me me oh my God"🀣 and then Shantanu teaching vrushika his trademark line "Keep watching D3 Monday to Friday 7 pm only on Channel V."😎

Which thereafter became the VruShan tagline which they keep on saying in duo ivs or solos -______-

During the Second SwaRon Anniversary the love which VruShan were showered with gifts was something extremely pleasant.πŸ˜ƒ And the most adorable part would be Shantanu consoling Vrushika when she got emotional due the love shown upon her in such a short span of time.😳 And the IVs jahan se VruShan ke signature pose ka silsila shuru hua.πŸ˜†

When VruShan are in white with such sexy lifts and dance moves then who wouldnt fall for it.
With Shantanu asking Vrushi to speak about it "Kabhi to aap shuru kareiye yaar" this iv had its share of memories too.🀣"Humne biryani khake dance kiya tha to sab neend mein the.sab ek nashe mein the. Biryani ka nasha" xD then "Kisi ko pain hota hai to Vrushika khulke hasti hai" xD

VruShan and their breathtaking laugh ^__^ Zara zara was one of its kind of dance as was on skates jo unhone apne comfort zone ke bahar jake kiya .Shantanu learned lot of tricks from her and Vrushi bahut baar giri and his "Oh my god ...Tu se aap ka jo kiya hai na inhone conversion" was xD.🀣

This IV has special place in all our hearts as "hai kuch bond ..usko words mein define nahi kar sakte" happened .πŸ˜ƒ Their friendship se masti bhara bond was visible here since Vrushi revealed Shantanu's pranks played on her xD.

Where Hokey Pokey has its unique importance cause VruShan made their own flavour of icecreams along with theirs latka and jhatkas. Village couple act was equally hilarious xD.Role reversal showed how well Shantanu know Vrushi coz he enacted her brilliantly .🀣

We had got many holi ivs precisely from all the portals.And we got our first VruShan offscreen hug ^__^.How much VruShan enjoyed in holi shoot could b clearly seen in the ivs.How he sang "tomar monta niye jaye tara tari eshe jaye.o shona o shona "πŸ˜† and how he kept pulling her leg for Vrushis "Have a safe holi " πŸ˜† everything is memorable..

Vrushan gift segments always brings us the kiddo VruShan.πŸ˜ƒ They are always kiddos but Gift segments used to be a whole different thing. With them fighting over who unwraps gifts first or about taking away chocolates from the other.🀣 Vrushika getting excited on seeing her pics toh Shantanu teasing her everytime with those pics. Also the cutest part is them cutely scolding fans at times when expensive gifts are sent.πŸ˜† As we saw in the latest IV where Shantanu started scolding like a teacher to a fan giving them watches 🀣

Want to hear the crappiest version of Pehla NashaπŸ˜• yet listen it over and over cause these two make make even that funny.🀣 Well VruShan brings you that in this IV. With their usual teasing.  "Hum jo pyaar wala jhagda karte hai usmein maza aata hai" and we also enjoyed their fights over these years.😳

VruShan are very modest people. VruShan never forget to say thanks to their fans for their achievements today. There never goes IV where they don't explain their gratitude. Fans love VruShan but it's also the love which we have received from them is what made the celeb-fan bond stronger. Be it Vrushi uploading a thank you video of VruShan or Shantanu coming out of his FB hibernation and make a status. Their small gestures have always made us happy.

Good things come an end so does D3 now. With the farewell ivs of D3 we saw VruShan in their emotional avatar with Shantanu and Vrushika all teary eyed. Them saying sorry for not fulfilling any of our wishes. In the SBS IV we saw Vrushi crying but as always Shantanu made her smile by mimicking her. How much we are gonna miss them.😭

We wish to get to see them together again and hope this is not the last time.😊

Shreya.. thumbnail
Their Journey As SwaRon
Ye Dil Dhadakta Hai
Sharon-Sharon Kehta Hai
Tum Ane Wali Ho Sunkar Bechain Hamesha Rehta Hai..
Kho Baitha Hu Hosh Mere Tere Dil Ki Haan Sunne Ko..
Kya Hoga Mera Mere Dil Ka Jab Tum Mere Samne Hogi

This Promo came and Swayams wait ,our wait was finally over. We got our Sharon with every aspect of her being played brilliantly by Vrushika Mehta. With more than 20 amazingly spectacular SwaRon duets  πŸ‘πŸ‘VruShan made their imprint in our hearts.😳
Lets cherish the journey of VruShan wala SwaRon (7th January 2013 To 9th January 2015 )
The Journey started with Swayam praying to god for a magic to happen for that last score in the Basketball match and it did. Sharon came back after her long holiday from Delhi to fullfill the promise she made before leaving.😊
Their first eyelock and everything changed. Her first word in the auditorium "Swayam" and the euphoria he felt after that can be understood from what he said. "Taras gaya tha tumhare awaz se apna naam sunne ko".

Yaadein was their first dance as Swaron and Tables were turned. With their first dance only they won a half the challenge that was ahead.πŸ˜ƒ And instilling a belief in fans that SwaRon are back. VruShan as SwaRon have that perfect onscreen chemistry which  keeps us glued to the screen.😳

There are countless scenes to be cherished for during this period but to list down a few we have---

Smell The Coffee Sharon-Post Goa scene where Sharon fell ill and Swayam was at the rescue ,few lines became eternal "Smell the coffee Sharon " "Tum jitna mujhse dur jaogi main utna tumhe apni taraf pull karunga" "Main tumhare liye kuch bhi banne Ko tayar hu Sharon"😳

Medical room scene-Tum Hi Ho was never so special untill this scene happened.  VruShan made the scene  one of their best scenes till date with their scintillating chemistry  and bringing the intense emotions of SwaRon so beautifully onscreen.😳 Silence spoke 1000 words that day.

Classroom conffession-Their first confession where I love you Sharon and I love you too by her made history along with the finger puppets,the twirling hug,her teary eyes and the L.O.V.E written on their hands.

Chai Date-Who can forget the garage wali chai which Swayam prepared for his Sharon and then the Marilyn Monroe sequence. A scene oozing with subtle and magical romance. The first peck he placed on her cheek will always be special.😳

Camping Date- Saibooo.❀️ Though this date remained incomplete 😭this will be one of the special scenes for all fans, for even chai making can be sexily romantic.πŸ˜‰

The Classroon Scene After The Break Up- VruShan scored in expressions there with Sharon not letting him go and he not willing to stay. πŸ‘"Haan Launga Kisi Aur Ladki Ko Zindagi Mein." The dialogues and scenes may have left us saddened. But VruShan made us proud with their top notch performance.😎

Beintehaa Sequence- SwaRons first special kiss. "Hamara first kiss bohut special hoga." And indeed it was. Hot, sexy and the most passionate sequence ever. Can we forget that sexy leg pull?πŸ˜‰

Hot shower romance, ndc finals,countless hugs and romantic moments to be cherished for which we lucky fans got to witness with VruShan wala SwaRon.😊

Vrushiii We Thank You through the bottom of our hearts for being our Sharon Rai PrakashπŸ€—
and completing SwaRon,for making it the way it was meant to be...;') ❀️

Though SwaRon will end on 9th January 2015 😭. This one of its kind fairy tale love story of a loverboy and a diva and its memories will be cherished for years to come.
FOREVER is the word
...😊

Shreya.. thumbnail
Achievements
People say year of dedication and perseverance lets you make an achievement, but here I say, there are people who have changed the meaning of it! It's none other than our VruShan!😊😎

Let's first start with VruShan acceptance, Jan 2013 the journey of 2 people started together, without even being sure of their acceptance! But yes, they are VruShan, they were accepted in first three months of their journey. Which in itself was an achievement to any couple! And this did not end here, the list continued with them winning the prestigious ITA award!β­οΈπŸ‘

Who would have given two thoughts about a person from channel like ChV winning award, but pinch yourself to the reality that VruShan did make through to the nominations and won the award too! πŸ˜ƒIf this was not enough, these hotties got a chance to get themselves clicked by GR8 mag!πŸ₯³

To add more to the list, we for the first time saw VruShan exploring a new arena of this industry, through BCL! Getting into BCL was confined to main stream actors, but VruShan made through to it, and also proved their worth that they got a chance to be a part of it once again! 😊

This gave Shantanu to exhibit his cricketing skill while Vrushika's charm made Marinating Films give her a chance in their Telly Calendar shoot!β­οΈπŸ‘

Quite an achievement there πŸ‘And another big achievement was them emerging 3rd HottestIndianTVJodi of all time in eastern eye's Hottest Jodi list! We know VruShan are hot together but that gave a certification isn't it? if this is not enough, VruShan were given an opportunity to host ITA, looking at their bond!😊 These achievements say in itself what VruShan are!😎

Let's move towards other side of achievement, starting off with SBS, looking at humongous fan base VruShan were covered by SBS at regular intervals( who till now weren't familiar with D3) SBB on knowing their popularity gave them a chance to host their Show on New Years day! And there has been no portal that hasn't covered VruShan! Let's say Touchwood there And not to forget umpteen number of online polls that vrushan won as a Jodi! Congrats to these two! Quite proud of themπŸ˜ŽπŸ‘

To end it, in a span of 2 years achieving all the above mentioned events n awards, and not to forget coming from a low GEC channel, in itself says what is VruShan's caliber! Congo VruShan for achieving big at small span of timeπŸ‘πŸ‘

Destiny_015 thumbnail
VruShan came to our lives 2 years ago, and have been not only celebs and favourites but an inspiration too for all of us. They made us fall in love with the SwaRon story and most importantly they inspired us to be genuine and humble people. Even being such popular faces of Indian television, and touching the sky with many accelerations and awards, they are so grounded. 😳 They never forget to thank the people behind their success, their mentor and fans. Among us, many have worked so much for celebs the first time and its only because of VruShan.😊 Their humble nature is what has made us fight against numerous hurdles over the last 2 years.

If we VruShan fans have been patient we fans have been also fiercest. During 2013 being one of the patient fanbases to turning fierce in 2014 with seeing our favourites being treated wrongly. Fighting with all people to give these two people their due. Spamming walls requesting people to take ivs. Investing a whole of personal time all to people we have never met. Had anyone asked me 2 years back if I would do these for someone I would have laughed it off. But VruShan are people who can evoke that passion in us. They inspire us to never loose the self respect and morality how much hurdles life throws to us. They also taught us true meaning of Patience is virtue. We have seen them being treated wrongly have cried over it and got angry over it. Mostly asked why only to them, but then if they got wrongly treated they also got the highest respect in the form of receiving a prestigious award.😎 Which is no joke for people without any Big Channel Name and Youth show.

Due to Vrushan we have found friends in people who we have never met and have cried have been happy and fought together.πŸ˜ƒ The passion and love which VruShan fans have is what made them pass through this time. If one gets sad due to something you will definitely find someone else bringing a positive note which keeps us going on. As individuals we have learnt to be humble and never forget your grounds of success in life.

They have truly been an inspiration for all of us in every sense. 😊 Their passion for their dance, hard work, professionalism and most importantly a positive attitude towards life has taught us many things. We have learnt to be real from them as they are always themselves. No fakeness, no starry attitude, they are just two beautiful individuals whom we love, respect and adore to the core.😳

Happy 2 Year Of VruShan

So on this occassion do pool in your views guys. About VruShan and List 5 Most Favourite VruShan IV of yours.😊

Destiny_015 thumbnail
Credits

All Credits For The Edits Used Goes To The Respective Editors.πŸ˜ƒ

Credits For The Content 😊 :
  • Anushka
  • Kavya
  • Akanksha
  • Charu
  • Nandini
  • Shishir
  • Ami
  • Roshani
  • Minakshi 
  • Beulah
  • Suhana
  • Sahasra
  • Palak
  • Sanchi
  • Amrita 
  • Ananya 
  • Barnali
  • Joyee
  • Nabamita
  • Pragya
  • Riya
  • Roop 
  • Rumeli
  • Shreyasi 
  • Uzma 
  • Sahiba
  • Aishwarya
  • Amruta
  • Manasi
  • Mihika
  • Pooja 
  • Prajakta
  • Rutu
  • Sai 
  • Poorvi
  • Mohit
  • Poonam
  • Pooja
  • Shreya
  • Shree
  • Prabha
  • Diya
  • Priya
  • Namratha
ExpectoPatronus thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
amazing thread @shreya & @uzma...   u guys reminded me of every vrushan iv. πŸ˜ƒ  & ur every word is true...  vrushi is a bliss who came to swaron fans lives & completed our swaron...  shantanu is gem... dey together make crazy vrushan...  β€οΈ   & i m so proud to be a fan of such humble & down to earth celebs...  eevery1 loves dem...  be it media persons, be it der co-actors...  every1...  dey both r gem of persons...  God bless them...  may god give dem all d happiness & success... 
i m gonna miss vrushan onscreen together...  hope to see dem back soon on tv...  i know, dey will be back wid a bang...  dey deserve d best & good ppl als get d best. πŸ˜Š Amen
LiveEatLove thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Amazing thread and i can see lots of hardwork has been put into it .
P.S- I wish you guys would had described SwaRon more than VruShan,
nyxx thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Fabulous thread just like the awesome duo VruShan!

Loved how you all described their journey from their first promo in December 2012, to Vrushy's entry in January 2013 and then their journey continued, unfolded, and moulded...and as they say, the rest is history...

I have always found their offscreen chemistry so so electrifying, magnetic, and it leaves you with such a good feeling, and I've always ended up smiling all day because of these two wonderful beings. Humble, down to earth, yet so much fun, pulling each others legs, laughing away, and just BEING THEM. So real and genuine! 

I wish both Shantanu and Vrushika all the best for their future endeavours and I'll always follow wherever they go...even though, Ive never really commented on the D3 forum here but when it comes to celebrating, appreciating VruShan...one cannot resist, especially as D3 is going off air now...I still hope to see more of them though <3. 

Pure bliss these two are - energetic, bubble of happiness, and always a delight to watch! Be it their offscreen interviews, bytes, or their epicness as Swaron...and of course, when they dance...Beautiful & Magical!

Edited by nyxx - 9 years ago
priya_sejwal thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awsum thread
Loved it ...u all worked really veey hard
2years of swaron journey...it was described so welll every onscreen or offscreen moment is there!!!!
Their first hug offscreen their all mastii part their dances n alll by this I get to know abut vrushan...:-)