7th January-Written Update-Qubool hai

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Part 1

Haya is sitting quietly at the verandah. She hears whistling noise and rushes down to check. She notices Rahat is cooking. She smiles. Rahat is surprised to see Haya. He tells her to rest in her room. He ends up putting dough on Hayas face. Both smile. Rahat says was gonna surprise you with lunch but u came here. Haya says am surprised seeing u cook. This doesnt suit you, lemme do it. Rahat says u go rest, lemme do it. Haya insists. Rahat says let us both do it together. Rahat puts the burner on and seeing the fire she recollects Faizs screams and panics. She says fire. Rahat hugs her and says all is well, relax. 

Rehaan-Sanam are at the hall. Azhars parents too. Ahil brings Tanveer with him. All watch curiously. Tanveer asks Ahil why he took so much trouble. Ahil says this is nothing in front of ur sacrifice. A mom does all for a kid but u have showered ur love on this orphan. I cant repay u even with my death. U held my hand, steadied me. Tanveer hesitates. Ahil says i have compiled some pics and wanna show to all, to prove what u mean to me. He puts the slide show on and describes each pic, birthday pic where she made kheer for me, how she took care of him when he got hurt on sports day. Tanveer keeps sending flying kiss to Ahil. Rehaan sulks. Ahil shows the pic where Tanveer is setting his school uniform buttons and Rehaan watches sadly. Ahil thanks Tanveer. She thanks him. Ahil says dun feel embarassed saying that i can never repay ur debts. Only pray that in every birth ur my own mom and i am born as ur own son. Rehaan grinds his teeth. Tanveer tells Ahil dun embarass me. My luck has done a favour to me so i was able to spend these glorious moments with u. Its ur favour on me that u blessed me by letting me be ur mom. Ahil says this world is nothing in front of ur favours. He says got a small gift for u. Ahil asks Rehaan to give the gift. Azhars parents say kept this safely. He gives the box to Tanveer and asks her to open it. All watch curiously. Tanveer opens the box, its empty. Rehaan is shocked and worried. Ahil asks how did she like it. Tanveer says no jewelery just a paper. Ahil is shocked. Tanveer asks whats in the paper. Ahil says i got necklace for u. Ahil opens the box and reads a school certificate. Tanveer asks the matter. Ahil is teary eyed. Ahil asks who are u calling son, me or Rehaan. Tanveer is shocked. Rehaan too. 

Part 2

Haya gets ready. She has a smile on her face. She recollects the army party dance with Rahat. She thinks Rahat is right, i cant keep myself tied to the past. I will tie my happiness to Rahat, be like Rahat. Right then the doorbell rings. Haya thinks its Rahat. She walks down the stairs, finds a rose with a note. She opens it. It says, this is for the one who can talk to me for hours despite being all silent. She opens the door and finds a teddy with another note. It reads, this for the one whom i have hurt several times but she has forgiven me every time. She looks ahead and finds a third note and rose. It reads, i, Rahat Ansari, promise Haya Ansari that i wont let any evil shadow fall on Haya, will protect her and will love her so much that even 100 lives are insufficient. BG - DDLJ instrumental tune. Rahat is playing the mandolin and wearing the srk cap. Haya watches with happy tears. Haya runs to Rahat and hugs him. BG - Tujhe dekha. They are in a romantic setting, candles, flowers. decorations. Winds blowing. Rahat caresses Hayas face. Rahat goes down on one knee. He gives Haya a ring. She is in tears. She extends her hand to him and he puts the ring on Haya. Rahat kisses Hayas forehead. They hug.

Part 3

Ahil asks Tanveer whom she calls son, him or Rehaan. He says the certificate says Rehaan is ur son. Is it true. Tanveer is quiet. Ahil asks Tanveer again is it true. He says in the entire world i believed u the most, u too betrayed my trust. Why keep ur son as a servant, why lie to me. Tell me this is a lie. Tell me Rehaan is not ur son. Rehaan says yes mom, tell that this is a lie. Ahil-Tanveer freeze. Ahil glares at Rehaan

Precap -- Ahil asks Rehaan if he knew about this. He is about to confront Rehaan but Tanveer calls out and says this is true, Rehaan is my son. Ahil is shocked. 

Edited by Armu4eva - 9 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chahat_A_Doshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Thank you for the Written update that too a quick one
Swetha-Sai thumbnail
^ Thanks much for the detailed WU, Tanu! :D
Zoya2 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks for the Written Update
Surish thumbnail
Thanks for Qubool Hai January 7, 2015 written update Armu4ever!
samicute thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail