Posted: 9 years ago
Paro blinded by Laila - literally
vs
Paro blinded by Laila - figuratively
Edited by JJKKL - 9 years ago
-Mukti- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I should really thank you for making early enough post so I can do my sharing, after all that is what we do here share and care and occasionally  behave like nut cases
well today I did not arrive here first so no dancing...plus both scenes were sentimental...😳

Pic for today...

GIFsss...

I must say I do love my fast internet, am able to make GIFsss againπŸ˜ƒ
Chalo ab ke liye tata...need to sleep

Edited by believe77 - 9 years ago
Rummykub thumbnail
Beautiful collage again Mano!!!
Two  totally different scenes from different events but very similar like how JJKKL pointed out.
Paro... Her chilld like innocence and naivette was why rudra fell for her and we did too but it was more often a curse to paruds relationship along with Rudra's refusal to let go of his past. But then that was the charm of Paruds love story. Who wants a simple love story? We are all suckers for such dark n complex stories na?
Was rudra kissing Paros head there in the top right pic or its just the angle ?I can't exactly remember.
Anyway ...will take my Parud any which way. Blindfolded or handcuffed or in any position!!😳
-Disenchanted- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
The night of many firsts.
The first time he was amused by her innocent chatter.
The first time she complained out loud about his temper.
The first time he openly cared for his wife.
The first time she ordered her husband to finish his meal.
The first time he tucked her in bed.
The first time she smiled imagining things she was blind to see.
The first time he realised that his child-bride is afraid of something as common as thunder.
The first time she realised that her husband was just a man and not a god.
The first time he completely opened his heart to her.
The first time she saw the scars of his soul.
The first time he reached out to her for help.
The first time she was too hurt to help.
Lovely collage, Mano. Sorry for the rambling.
-Mukti- thumbnail

Originally posted by: JJKKL

vs

wow with such simplicity you nailed both situations.  BTW, missed you and when are going to update...
JJKKL thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: believe77

wow with such simplicity you nailed both situations.  BTW, missed you and when are going to update...

Thank you Mukti. There is too much pressure on me to come up with one liners day after day. Phew - nailed it this time. Thank God.πŸ˜†

Update will be today Mukti. Just putting it together. BTW, Tidbits was updated yesterday. Did you see it ?

Your GIFs are as awesome as ever. I am tired of saying the same thing you know ?? Maybe you are also tired of hearing the same thing from all of us πŸ˜ƒ

-Mukti- thumbnail

Thank you Mukti. There is too much pressure on me to come up with one liners day after day. Phew - nailed it this time. Thank God.πŸ˜†

Update will be today Mukti. Just putting it together. BTW, Tidbits was updated yesterday. Did you see it ?

Your GIFs are as awesome as ever. I am tired of saying the same thing you know ?? Maybe you are also tired of hearing the same thing from all of us πŸ˜ƒ

I just realized that you updated the tidbits, but I will have to get to them tomorrow, as it is midnight and I should probably go to sleepπŸ˜†  Glad you are ready with the update, hopefully I get the time to read 😭
_ResHma_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Mano and Mukti as usual

@Rithu  -  That was just a wonderful and unique interpretation of such a simple scene.

@Mukti  - PIC of the DAY hilarious. There are so many keys that I would like on my keyboard.            Wish the keyboards were custom made.

@JJ - My guess Answer in one word/ sentence is your favorite question in the exams.

@Prati - I don't think Rudra kissed Paro. Rudra always had to be pushed to do such romantic gestures. That was unique in RR - this time we had a bold female lead.

Now coming to the scene. I never liked this Laila track. Moreover Rudra never got to know that Laila was the cause of Paro's eye injury.

"We have to hurt in order to know, fall in order to grow, lose in order to gain, because all of life's lessons are taught through pain."

Mano.M thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3

vs

Bang on

Edited by multimediaa - 9 years ago