Abhijeet Bhattacharya come, have a look

Qwest thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

It is often said that one's personality finds a fitting reflection in one's private space - we discovered the irrevocable truth behind this truism with a visit to singer Abhijeet's home in a posh Mumbai suburb. Pleasantly surprised, we saw the man who is generally so busy regaling millions with his melodies, actually voice his preferences as strong design and dcor statements in his home.

Abhijeet's is a palatial home. With a three-bedroom apartment combined with its adjacent two-bedroom one on the ground floor, the resultant area of approx. 2400 sq.ft. traverses through split levels to house the spacious master suite, mother's bedroom, children's' room cum study, puja room cum informal seating area, formal seating, dining and bar areas and a beautifully landscaped outdoor garden apart from the customary utilities.

We entered his house through a rustic barricade of sleeper wood and wrought iron, little knowing what was held in store! However, once inside, the vista that met the eye was truly welcoming and warm. Rightfully so too was the interior of the house. Without saying too much about the open plan concept that has been augmented by an eclectic mix of material and style not to mention colour, let us take you around the home of Abhijeet Bhattacharya, wife Sumati, and sons Dhruv and Jai.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bhaskar.T thumbnail
As a singer I have nothing against him. Infact I love his songs too. Loved his last album Lamhe too. Have lost count of how many times I have already listened to it.

Thanks Bobda for the article.

advil thumbnail

As a singer he is good, no questions on that. A s a mature man having control on his zubaan and behaviour, well he really needs to work hard in that area.

Thanks dada for the article.

mermaid_QT thumbnail
I agree with both bhaskar & adi. thnx for the article qwestji.
From another post in the forum, I believed Abhijeet to be divorced. This article is informative.
vinnie-thepooh thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bhaskar.T

As a singer I have nothing against him. Infact I love his songs too. Loved his last album Lamhe too. Have lost count of how many times I have already listened to it.

Thanks Bobda for the article.

I agree,as a singer he is good,some of his songs u can keep listening,but when it comes to behaviour he is sometimes rude

Thanx da for the article

kabhi_21 thumbnail
chalo yaar mere naam ki as a singer to izzat hain ab tak πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
Ms. Bholi Bhali thumbnail
I agree with Bhaskar and Adi, he is superb in singing.

but as a normal human being, he does have some flaws in his personaility. just like most of us! 😊

Thanks for sharing
shootingstar thumbnail
agree with all of you.a really great singer with bad behaviour...

Bob da thx for the info.
Bhaskar.T thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ms. Bholi Bhali

I agree with Bhaskar and Adi, he is superb in singing.

but as a normal human being, he does have some flaws in his personaility. just like most of us! 😊

Exactly. He is bit arrogant. This is not the first time I have seen him behaving arrogantly earlier too in many interviews.

But then I am stubborn too πŸ˜† Theek hai thori kami usme thori kami hammey......

Ms. Bholi Bhali thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bhaskar.T

Exactly. He is bit arrogant. This is not the first time I have seen him behaving arrogantly earlier too in many interviews.

But then I am stubborn too πŸ˜† Theek hai thori kami usme thori kami hammey......

hehehehe see no one is perfect. even I am blunt just like Abhijeet

lets look at the positive sideπŸ˜ƒ