Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

music_fan00 thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

I love Abhijeet for speaking the truth. He is not a ******** like Bapida. Keep it up Abhijeet....janta in this forum may prefer politeness over impartial judgement.but I Admire You Abhijeet for differntiating between good music and popular sympathy.

Edited by Bhaskar.T - 17 years ago
advil thumbnail

Originally posted by: music_fan00

I love Abhijeet for speaking the truth. He is not a ******* like Bapida. Keep it up Abhijeet....janta in this forum may prefer politeness over impartial judgement.but I Admire You Abhijeet for differntiating between good music and popular sympathy.

Wow !!! So anyone can tell anyone anything they feel like ????

Great !!!!! How sad  we were taught otherwise in home and schools that do not hurt others with  harsh words. Speak the truth but in a polite way.Say not anything that if spoken to you the same way woould have hurt you....

..and how ******* we are...when during EMAET , abhijeetda had made some comments on BS...public almost stripped him apart for his rude nature...the same public are now supporting him...GREAT !!!!😊

Edited by Bhaskar.T - 17 years ago
Qwest thumbnail

He is a judge.!!!!

Abhijeet Bhattacharya

Such was Abhijeet's indubitable talent, that the great RD Burman took it upon himself to launch the singer in Hindi films with Waadon ki shaam aayi, yaaron ke naam aayi. The film also gave Abhijeet the opportunity to sing with his idol Kishore Kumar. Though the movie did not turn out to be a success, it paved the way to the top for one of the most popular playback singers of our time.
Abhijeet Bhattacharya was born in a middle-class Bengali family in Uttar Pradesh. He nurtured the ambition of becoming a playback singer from a rather young age but his parents were more concerned with seeing him well educated. Finally, Abhijeet had to chart his own course, which he did in 1981, spurning a possible career in Chartered Accountancy to pursue his love for singing in Mumbai. It was a long, hard and lonesome struggle initially. But his confidence grew once he gained the attention of giants like Ravindra Jain and RD Burman. Eventually, he hit big time with his songs for Anand Milind's Baaghi in 1990. He hasn't looked back since going on to sing for all the top stars in Hindi filmdom including the three Khans and Hrithik Roshan.

The Filmfare and the Screen Videocon awards for Yes Boss and the MTV Asia award in 2004 have been the highlights of his career, which has spanned over 150 films. With the well-received album Lamhe and popular songs in films like Gangster and Humko Deewana kar Gayi to his credit in 2006, the future is indeed looking rosy for the singer, who fittingly lives in a bungalow named Sunny Vistas.

Edited by Qwest - 17 years ago
Qwest thumbnail
He is a judge of the LIL Champs. Today is Sad day for those Kids.  

nae614 thumbnail
Just for everyone's information, that article is really old...a few years old....he is separated from his wife...In fact only about a month or two ago there was an article about it...His wife admitted that he was having an affair (apparently she says that that's kind of normal in the business/profession and she's used to it) but that is not the reason they are living separately...
Qwest thumbnail

Originally posted by: nae614

Just for everyone's information, that article is really old...a few years old....he is separated from his wife...In fact only about a month or two ago there was an article about it...His wife admitted that he was having an affair (apparently she says that that's kind of normal in the business/profession and she's used to it) but that is not the reason they are living separately...

Yes you are right that is an old article. And I did read about his speration but can you confirm it.
Qwest thumbnail

Abhijeet: Under pressure

Big day: I married my wife Sumati in 1990.
Love hua: A love marriage after dating for three years.
Fallout here: If it weren't for my children, I would have been separated by now.  
The problem: All love is lost and there's misunderstandings between the couple.
M for marriage: As long as you've faith in your partner, marriage is good.
My marriage: Over the past six months, I have not been very happy with my marriage. I'm not getting separated because I don't want to get married again. 

Are celebrites doomed to have troubled marriages?
It's true. There are two kinds of professionals: One group keep themselves busy with whatever work they get, and the other wants to do big assignments and spend the rest of the time at home. Also, I operate from my residence, which saves me from travelling across the city.

Do singers feel the same pressures that stars feel?
It depends from person to person. In my case, it creates trouble for me. I have got used to it now, and I no longer pay much heed to my wife's thoughts. At the end of the day, I'm working to keep my children and family happy.

libra21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: nae614

How does that affect Abhijeet as singer and judge?

Sonu Nigam is divorced. Asha Bhonsle was married twice. Udit Narayan's n no.s of marraiges come in news papers everyday. Sunidhi is divorced. Kishore Da married 4 times. Amitabh was linked with Rekha.

Stop attacking Abhijeet and his personal life.

Edited by libra21 - 17 years ago
Anuradha thumbnail
Thanks for the wonderful article bobda... I luv Abhijeet as a singer 😊 and especially wen he sings for my SRK somehow he is best for SRK 😛
nae614 thumbnail
No one is saying that it affects him as a judge....I said that to clarify...since the article is obviously really old and portrays in a a different light.

As for him being a judge, he is the most HORRIBLE judge ever...everyone knows about his temperment, and him judging kids is the worst possible idea...no decency, no respect,...anyways..the less said about him the better.