Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Mukti- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Wonderful Nights, specially Jaipur one...looking at them I feel like singing 'kya karu hai kuch kuch hota hai'...
Well I better get to the point...
yay first...toh dance toh banta hai..

Quote...

now for good times, I mean GIF time...😉
First this happened...

which led to this...

which is why this...

which led to this...

phir milenge...

Edited by believe77 - 9 years ago
Rummykub thumbnail
Oh Mano!
Just look at the collage and tell me...how many people can claim to look so hot and sweet at the same time while sleeping. Our Parud and Sanish look awesome awake or asleep ,together or apart. 
The Jaipur scene especially the palm kiss and that bedroom scene after the dance sequence came off so naturally thanks to Sanish and their awesome acting. Not for a second did I feel awkward or as if I was watching people acting it. The whole drunk interaction was done so beautifully.
I love every picture in this collage Mano. Lovely combination.
And hey this collage is a gutter magnet for sure let me tell you.i can't wait for the rest of the gang to join in the party. 
You know I can't contribute much with  soulful quotes and deep thoughts about the scenes. No good at it. But rest assured I will join in again once the gutter party is in full swing. I will come back with my own contributions regarding gutter experiences and positions and what not.😉 
All this over a decade worth of experience I am so williingly and selflessly ready to share with my fellow sisters.
Hats off Mano for another parudlicious collage. Ten out of ten.
Mukthi ...waiting for your GIFs with lots of. Anticipation and buckets of drool.😉
Until later.
Meenakshi15 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Mano as always awesome collage👏
Omg I am loving this series
This is my favorite series
Hayee such a beautiful scenes
First scene jaipur wala kiss scene😉
Jumme ki raat hai
Chumme ki baat hai
Allah bachaaye mujhe tere kiss se😳
Ashu in that black 
Black is surely his color...
Drooling...
How can I take my eyes away fro him😳
Sanaya is looking gorgeous in that red saree😃
Second scene is after laila return haina
Awesome collages 
Loved it
M&M is back aa
Waiting for mukti's GIFs
Edited by Meenakshi15 - 9 years ago
KhushiParo thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
A big Hi to all naughty, innocent, not so innocent, crazy RRians in Mano's thread and 
Wish You all a Great, Prosperous, Blissful, Healthy, Bright, Delightful, Energetic and Extremely Happy, HAPPY NEW YEAR 2015.
Missed you all... Hope every one started their New Year with a happy note.
So excited to come back and made it to the first page too

Mano drooled on each and every collage of  "Our nights" series... and I'm totally stumped by these two again... 
Nice idea,  interesting title😉  see.. I came right on time for Jaipur track to drool nicely and I took my sweet time to comment😆

Each and every collage is awesome.

Have a good day everyone!
🤗

Edited by KhushiParo - 9 years ago
-Disenchanted- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Jaipur memories, my favourite.

Awesome collage Mano. The Jaipur track was pure magic. It had everything a fairytale has. A godmother who turns a pretty girl into a beautiful princess. A warrior whose eyes soften at the first sight of the transformed beauty. And they the night away. Exchange stories of past connections not realising that a new one is made at that very moment. She even ran away coyly avoiding his romantic overtures and her shoe ending up in his hand was a true Cinderella moment. Thank you for adding that.
The second was a very sweet scene where Parud are fine as long as they are together. No Laila or Karela will ruin that. Her hand will find his and he will always be prepared to cradle her precious head.Edited by rithureuben - 9 years ago
_ResHma_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Mano, magnificent again

My favorite scene. A sublime, sensual and breathtaking scene and out of this world chemistry of two of the most good looking people. Nothing less and nothing more, just perfect.

The second scene, I was angry with Paro for letting Laila sleep in their room. And then Parud also to sleep in the same room was just more ridiculous. They could have gone to the angan or terrace.

"Sleeping next to someone, not with someone, is perhaps the most intimate one will ever be with another human. In sleep, they are completely defensless. They seem soft and supple and childlike. The hard exteriors falls away when the sand hits the eyes. The way they sleep, with their face softened and his arms wrapped around her waist, is the most beautiful thing I have ever seen.

I am not an artist, but I may become one just so that I can capture that moment."

The last line is for Mano and Mukti who actually captured the moment for us.

Edited by psagars - 9 years ago
nik1310 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail

Hi Mano...i might b missing in ur comments list but have enjoyed your this series thoroughly...and how can i not post a comment when the Jaipur scene was there...GREAT IDEA AND A FAB JOB DEARIE...👍🏼...sure the following parts of this series will be even better 😛
Mariia.R thumbnail
First the important question regarding yesterday posts: what is a Narad?
I did not find english translation for that...
Why am I a Narad?    

Edited by Fimiramak - 9 years ago
Mano.M thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Fimiramak

First the important question regarding yesterday posts: what is a Narad?

I did not find english translation for that...
Why am I a Narad?    

Narad is a Hindu Mythological character
who enjoys when others fight😆
In many case he is the one who initiates the fight😆

Edited by multimediaa - 9 years ago