5th January-Written Update-Qubool Hai

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Part 1

Haya falls on the bed. Faiz is on top of her and getting close to her. She takes the knife and stabs him. Faiz stares at her in shock. Haya pushes him off. She stares at the stab and her bloodied hands. She slips on a table with candles and runs. The candles put the bed on fire. Haya is running and Faiz tries to reach out to Haya. Haya gets in the car and tries to start the car. Faiz screams Haya. He passes out and Haya drives off.

Ahil is looking at the photoalbum of his and Sanams. Tanveer comes to him. Ahil asks her why she came, he could have come to her. Tanveer seeks forgiveness from Ahil Ahil says not needed. Tanveer says.. like Rehaan told me and ur saying too, i feel its my imagination. Dunno why i feel worried and scared all the time. Ahil reassures Tanveer. Tanveer says ..feel like someone has cast bad spell on our home. Ahil says nothing will happen, Allah says.. good things happen to good people. Tanveer says only Allah can save us. Tanveer says decided that we all will offer prayers to Allah. Going to call Maulvi saab. Tanveer says this will be like Roza taking our home from darkness to light. Ahil approves the suggestion. Ahil hugs Tanveer. Tanveer thanks Ahil and smirks. 

Rahat is fast asleep and suddenly feels strange. He goes to the door of his house and opens it. He looks no one is there outside. Suddenly Haya comes. Rahat is walking away without noticing her. He stops when he senses her and turns. Haya says.. i killed Faiz. Rahat notices her bloodied hands and distraught state. Haya passes out, Rahat holds her in time. 

Sanam is sitting for namaz. Tanveer comes and says. .congrats, the rat has made her place back but dont be too happy, u wont be able to stay here for long. This new year will mark ur defeat. Sanam tells Tanveer that..she should stop this game. She keeps planning but is beaten. Allah supports those who are true. Tanveer says then Allah is with me. I am safe and sound before u. Sanam says lets leave that to time. Tanveer says.. what do u think u can hide ur truth from me for long. .well i know well enough there is someone who is supporting u. .guiding u ..! I know that already, am not stupid. Tanveer says.. the day i find out who is supporting u.. i swear, ur game is over. Sanam is taken aback but she says.. there is someone who is with me like a shadow.. who gives me courage..strength .. its Allah. Till he is with me, u cant do anything to me. Tanveer says.. i dun need any support. I am enough for u on my own. Now we will see who wins and who experiences defeat. Happy New Year. Sanam says.. to u too.

Ahil is in his room and recollects Sanams words that no one can separate them if they wanna stay together. Tanveers accusations. BG- Humari adhuri kahani. He recollects all Sahil moments. Ahil is walking towards Sanams room and Sanam suddenly comes in front of him, Sanam slips and Ahil holds her in time. BG- Junoon. Sanam asks Ahil what is doing here. Ahil says was coming to u. He says whatever happened wasnt ur fault. Its good Rehaan cleared all things up. Sanam says dunno why Tanveer is reacting like this. Ahil says what u did to me was wrong, leaving me on nikah day. He says.. u made me a joke in front of all, i can never forgive u for this. Sanam says if it was my mistake, i deserve punishment, tell me what u want. Ahil says from today ur punishment is that..i wont want anything from u. Ahil walks off. Sanam is shocked. She wonders when Ahil will cool down, when she can see true love in Ahils eyes.

Part 2

Sanam looks out at the sky and sees fireworks. She rues that i lost a lot in one year and got a lot too. Got Ahil, Seher, AsYa identity. In this New Year just want that i can avenge my parents death and punish Tanveer. Ahil looks at the sky and rues. .dunno who to trust and whom not to. All are my own, all are ur creation Allah. In this New Year, show me true face of life, give my true love back to me. He looks at Sanams pic. 

Seher tells Rehaan whenever new year comes i get too excited like when u see new clothes. Seher says.. made new resolution. Rehaan says how many to fool .Seher glares at him. She says.. wont eat too many chocolates, will walk atleast 4 times, wont curse as Sanam doesnt like. Rehaan says.. u cant do anything from this. Seher says u know me well. Have one resolution i will fulfill, Rehaan asks what, wont lie to u. Rehaan says i promise to u .. i wont doubt ur love. Rehaan says u swear that u will listen to me. Seher says.. u can say anything.. she grabs him and shakes him and Rehaan drools on her. He moves away with a smile. Seher says take new year resolution .. dont be worried when i come close to u. Rehaan smiles shyly. Seher gives him coffee and he walks off with a smile.

Part 3

The doorbell rings and some Maulvis arrive. Azhars parents lead them to Tanveers room. The operation theater light are on. Tanveer says.. 'Jinhe jeet ka nasha hota hai.. unki kabhi haar nahi hoti' Tanveer swears to herself, she will win. Tanveer says.. the rising Sun of New Year will blind Sanams life forever . Happy New Year Begum sahiba. Tanveer laughs manically. She greets the maulvis. They are basically doctors who are operating on Tanveers eyes. 

Precap ---- No precap

Edited by Armu4eva - 9 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

taahir004 thumbnail
Zoya2 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks for the Written Update
Surish thumbnail
Thanks for posting Qubool Hai January 5, 2015 Qubool Hai written update!
samicute thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
Antara123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Nobody can get eyes back like that. This is stupid. I know more about eyes and vision than these people and even a common lay man. This is crap.