Kuttisri thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Hoping to read it... Tonight ðŸ˜ƒ 

sahibasharma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Part 49

Maan is making things worse by not saying anything...

Why can't he express his own fears and insecurities to the person you love...aren't we supposed to let go of ourselves in front of the love of our life...

I don't understand this man...

shah10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Beautiful update

Feeling bad for Geet

How much she has to bear?

God this maan is an idiot 

It's going to be hard for both of them 

Can't wait for the next update 

khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

hi there. Sobia be safe.

thanks for upating! 

Part 49

heart wrenching update. superbly written

feeling for Geet.... she confronts Maan! 

why is hurting her so much! 

Maan should let go of his fears before its too late! 

khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

interesting precap! what shock? 

update soon 

sanum23 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 7

Very painful pt 

Geet want answers and he not able to make hr understand his perspective to hr his fear over power his sense to voice out his feelings but Geet tears making him more weak can't see hr in pain   

Geet left him and he breaking down he knows some day she might go but it's hurt him like hell  

His guards seeing all this but not able to hear them 

Geet should send resignation office and totally avoid him  let him get courage and see how is family effecting without hr and Dadi have to take matter in hr hand

Edited by sanum23 - 4 years ago
lalitha.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Read all the parts.. loved the story.. geet is suffering so much because of maan's fear.. I like the bonding of geet with maan's family and love to read more of this FF.. cont soon

sobia4maaneet thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

hello all uPdating

sobia4maaneet thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Hello everyone,

I hope everyone is doing fine and following the safety precautions amid this global pandemic. Stay home stay safe everyone protect not only you own self but other as well.

please share with us the situations of your area, My government hasn't imposed Complete lockdown yet, we still have basic goods shops open from morning to late afternoon, the food providing businesses and medicine. companies are exempted from this lockdown. people from the lower middle class are badly Hurt due to this but government has come up with great initiative to mobilize the efforts of the philanthropist of the nation to help the needy.

please welcome Lalitha to our readers club

Thank you for the amazing response, you all are truly my inspiration to continue writing.

And enjoy reading this update, ill be waiting for your reviews and please i know what geet has said to maan in this update i want to know what your take is on this, so please leave YOUR Review

Luv ya

Sobia  

MG SS Salaam e Ishq

PART 50

The morning sun shown brightening the whole city but their hearts where doomed in darkness …maan walked in the office and went straight to his cabin without acknowledging anyone’s greetings …just the way he has been since this morning …his body doing everything yet his mind was still stuck in that moment when she walked away…his eyes searched for her everywhere …somewhere he still hoped to see her infront of him …ignoring him.. giving him her glare with those big koal filled eyes …that extra sugared coffee …do anything she could do to show that she was angry but nothing …she wasn’t here …and his heart dropped another notch down the pit of darkness …suddenly wondering if he will ever see her again.. he opened the blinds to her cabin only to see it empty and turned to see the file he made Rohan go crazy searching for yesterday under his table just in a hope that he would make them call geet office but failed, and now he didn't even knew what he could do anymore..

he snapped out of his trance with a knock on his door …

Anushka: Good Morning Sir …your coffee …

Maan nodded and sat on his chair opening his laptop …

Anushka: Sir you have a Con call meeting with London Team regarding the marketing issue and client Mr. Garewal has also joined the session …IT has made the preps in Board Room …

Maan: So this was scheduled right now …

Anushka (seemingly confused with his question): Yes …Sir.. I mean everyone is in the board room…they are waiting for you to begin

Maan; Alright I’ll join in 5 minutes

Anushka: Right sir ..

Maan sat through the meeting robotically answering only when pushed… even Mr. Garewal noticed his disinterest …at tea break maan walked out the board room ..hoping to see geet in the office but his hopes were yet again crashed when he didn’t saw her anywhere …frustration was building up in him along with fear…anger and guilt …

He stood in front of the mirror gasping for air…choking on his own building emotions not being able to get a hold on himself and that when he saw his conscience standing in front of him ..

Maan (cons): What happened… the maan singh Khurana …jo sab control kar sakta hai aaj khud itna out of sorts kyun hai …

Maan: Aisa kuch nahi hai …I am just …

Maan (cons): worried about geet ..

Maan: NO …

Maan(Cons): Maan mujhse jhoot nahi bol sakte tum …mien tu tumhaari hi awaaz hoon …

Maan; Woh aisa kabhi nahi karti ..jab bhi hum jhagre hain …she is always here …mujhe tang karti hai..ignore karti hai …but kabhi aisa door nahi jaati ..

Maan(cons): Par kabhi tum ne itna ziada hurt bhi nahi kiya us’se .. kal us ne apna dil khol ke tumhaare samne rakh diya aur tum ne …tum ne kiya kara …kuch bhi nahi

Maan: Mien kaise kehta…itni himmat kahan se laata .. is se Pehle k keh paata woh chali gayi ...chali gayi woh... 

Maan resumed the meeting with the marketing team and Mr. Garewal however all he could think of was geet when after lunch Anushka approached him with his mobile .. right when Mr. Garewal had rebuffed the marketing strategy of his London team …

Sir its Savitri ma’am on the line ..

Maan sighed agitated with the loss of control over the situation and his lack of concentration ..

Tell her ill call back

Sir she’s very worried and wants to speak with you urgently ..

Maan saw the on going debate over the strategy and realized he had nothing to contribute right now left with his mobile only to hear the worst news ..he was standing shocked when adi came and tapped him to gain his attention .

Sir…rrrr wohh Mr.Garewal is asking for you ..

Maan turned with almost a haunted look on his face ..

Tell him I had to leave for an urgent matter ..

Eheheh …sir he is very upset with the marketing team ..

Adi I don’t give a damn about what mood he is in ..i am leaving ..!!

He ran …leaving it all behind ..pari came seeing maan leave from the glass window of the conference hall ..

Where the hell is he going adi ?

Pata nahi pari …but buhat time baad maan sir ke chehre pe darr dekha hai mene ..

Hua kya ??

No idea ..anushka ne kahadadi maa ka call aaya tha and then he just fled …

PRECAP: so guess what happened.

Edited by sobia4maaneet - 4 years ago
shah10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Superb update 

Uh oh. Hope everything is okay.

Feeling bad for maan but I guess somewhere he's at fault too

Let see what will happen now